PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Hunger games role-play!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Maybe I'll fly~
View vanillablossom12's Photo Album
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Apathetic
vanillablossom12 is a talented Fairyvanillablossom12 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
(Yes, that's a good idea, Anime.)

Aerietta

I stare wide-eyed down at the cats, whose fangs are glistening and their pelts smooth. I know the only thing they want to do is get up here, to tear us to pieces and, then, most likely devour the bits of us that can be salvaged.
But right now, they can’t.
Against all odds the cats somehow haven’t climbed up the Cornucopia yet. I thought they’d certainly be able to. Thanking some unknown god out there for protecting us, I turn to Jade. “What supplies do you have?”
She tugs open her jacket to reveal many pockets hidden on the inside – many small, so that they can only hold one item each, but a few larger.
I know for sure that my outfit didn’t come with this, but I find my hands running across the cotton of my own jacket even so. “How did you do that?” I ask, astonished.
Jade shrugs. “I guess you could say I’ve got a way with needle and thread.”
She begins showing me all of her materials – one pocket holds some blackberries that have probably stained the cloth, another is full of strange looking leaves, the third stores a small pocket knife…
It happens before a single thought can run through my mind. One second, I’m sitting there, watching Jade’s hands reveal more loot. The next, there’s something swooping down and I’m flying backwards, knocked back onto the surface of the Cornucopia with what feels like knives digging into my chest, a high-pitched, never ending scream erupting from somewhere in my throat.
The birds – they seem to be everywhere – on all sides. So large, I know at once that they’re more mutts… most of their plumage is an azure blue, but their chest feathers seem to be hues like a rainbow… one green… one fiery orange… the bird holding me down has feathers redder than blood.
I hear my name being shrieked and I try to get up, to fight, but everything seems to be moving in slow motion… I must have hit my head…
I can’t do anything to stop it. The monster bird opens its long beak wide and digs unexpected fangs into my flesh.
I let out a shriek of pain, my vision blurring from tears of agony. I need to – I need to make this stop – but I can’t think straight, I can’t… can’t…
More pain jolts through me. A thousand images, a thousand thoughts, move through my mind a second. I don’t want to die. I think of my family. My district. I think of a nine-year-old me, making mud pies on the side of our house with an even younger Pilot… I think of the humidity of those factories, the clicking of the needles, turning to Aspen who worked next to me and telling her we’d be done soon, to keep trying…
It’ll be done soon… keep trying… I want to keep trying, but the pain is too much, and even if I try with all my strength… I don’t think I can…
I remember blowing a kiss to the camera, to my family, and I want to send them one last goodbye. But my hand is trembling and when I try to lift it, it’s like my whole body is pinned in place… too heavy… I’m too futile…
The world is a haze of color. Sharp sky blue, mantis green.
My mind is a field of memories. Late nights, loving embraces.
My life is a rolling hill. Absolute happiness, intense sadness… regret…
And black darker than night…
Old 07-16-2012, 11:29 PM
Is in the best mood ever!
View Anime_creator's Photo Album
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Adventurous
Anime_creator is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
(Whoa... Vanilla.... that was some epic writing you just did there I am amazed!!!!!!!!!)

Shelby

Suddenly i hear a girl yelling another girls name, I look around in alarm. Once I see the girl my eyes go wide.
How did I never notice them?Soon, I feel my eyes widen, as I see a girl on the ground, being eaten by a bird. I pull out the previously usedknife, and jump down from where we are. It's easy to climb higher on the cornicopia, so I don't worry. The girl doesn't notice me yet, because she's screaming her lungs out, yellng.
"Aerietta!" I look at her for a few minutes.
I walk up behind her, and make myself speak.
"She was your allie?" I ask, and make sure she see's the glinting knife in my hand, crimson blood dried on the blade.

(Maybe someone could play Jade?)
Old 07-17-2012, 12:05 AM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Meh.. I'll just play Jade, forget my other character. I don't like her.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
I stared, stunned. Was Aerietta dead? I waited to hear the booming of the cannon, didn't hear any for about 5 seconds. Then I noticed someone standing in front of me. I think it was... Shelby? Yes, it was her.

" Ye-yes, she was. Di, d-did you..." I stared at the ground, at Aerietta, and back at Shelby's knife. My brain tried to register the fact of what happened.

"No!" Shelby said, startled. "I didn't kill her. The birds did. In fact, I don't think we're safe here."

And... my brain is out of ideas for the moment. Just ignore my other character like she was never here (which she almost was not) and this is my character.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:17 AM
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

(Hey Rosalina, do you mind not typing my charcter's speech... I don't really feel comfortable with other people typing what I'm not.)
Old 07-17-2012, 10:48 PM
TEAM KATNISS!
View roadyrocky's Photo Album
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 38

roadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Jay

I hear a cannon fire and I blink slowly for a moment. Another death... Another kill... One less tribute. I know the responsible beast bird is probably feeding on its victim's body right now. The startled foul immidiately fly away, shrieking in their high pitch voices. For a heartbeat, I am actually grateful for the cannons. Thank goodness the birds are gone. I raise my neck, trying to see the victim. Did the dead tribute have a family? A mother, father, or a sister? Was the victim loved by a family... Unlike the one I never had? I can picture the heartbroken family mourning their loss. A sinking feeling lurks in my stomach and I press three fingers against my lips and raise my arm high. That tribute shouldn't have died... not like that anyway.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:30 PM
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Shelby

A thought hits me, and I lower my knife. Yes, this tribute isn't our problem, these mutts are. What happens if we dpn't fight anyone? They can send mutts at us to kill us, but then we'd all die, and they ouldn't have a winner. If we don't fight eachother, maybe we can all become victors. I think about this, and the cannon booms for yet another lost tribute. When I turn around to look at Jay, my eyes widen. He has pressed three fingers ti his lips, and am now holding it out. I think about this, and follow his example. Maybe Jay will understand my meaning of not fighting. Maybe we can get out of this alive.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:25 PM
Anime_creator's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(revive!! XD )
Old 11-24-2012, 02:06 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Is it too late to join?
Old 12-08-2012, 06:31 PM
TEAM KATNISS!
View roadyrocky's Photo Album
roadyrocky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 38

roadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyerroadyrocky is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
(check if theres any opened spots. there probably is though... since luna quit)

Jay

The sun beats down on my warm, flaky skin, and the normal beige color usually inhabiting my arms has been replaced by a dark caramel shade. I try to move my fingers but they are large lumps of coal, extremely dry and stiff. Sunburned... typical. As I move my legs, intense pain shoots from my toes to my lower back.
"Augh!" I scream, collapsing on the grass.
My body is sore and weak, exactly the way the chances of survival are.