PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old how to handle a mean twin thats a bully

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-15-2014, 04:11 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
how to handle a mean twin thats a bully

okay, so, back before PH closed, i had this friend, lets say her name was.... gloria, and i had a twin named... tori. and tori was nice at first, but that nice thing went downhill and she started making me wear whatever she was wearing. and by this point, i didn't think anything about it. I didnt even think it was mean.
anyway, one day my friend gloria had a cafe, and she had the workers wear the color red. then, my friend tori came on, and she started messaging me. and i ignored her because by now she and gloria had already fought several times before, and I thought that if i ignored her, she would get off PH. but no, she went ahead and flew to me without asking, and when she saw what my fairy was wearing, she kept telling me to change. and then gloria was like and i changed my shirt into the same thing she was wearing, thinking that was enough and she would be happy enough with that. but instead, she repeats what she said before, for me to change. so, i changed my skirt, and left the belt on, because it was red. but tori made me take it off, and at that point i no longer had red on. and this made gloria mad, and she started yelling at tori, saying something about how i didn't have to change because what i was wearing was just fine, and how tori didn't have to be so bossy all the time and all. then, tori left without saying anything and gloria just floated there, also saying nothing. then i flew up to her, and then she started shouting at me because i didnt get rid of her like i said i would. anyway, when PH closed, we weren't friends and i deleted tori off of my friends list, but i still feel guilty. and if PH comes back, i have no idea what im going to say to gloria. can someone tell me what i should have done?
P.S.: everyones names have been changed to protect their identities.
P.P.S.: Mods, if this is flaming, i apoligize.
Old 04-15-2014, 04:25 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
You didn't really do anything wrong, but it probably wasn't the best move to ignore Tori. Maybe Tori got upset with Gloria because she didn't want to share you with anyone else. Gloria stood up for you, and that's what a true friend does.
If PH comes back, the best thing to do would be to thank Gloria and tell her she's a true friend.
Old 04-15-2014, 05:34 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I think you did everything well, except for maybe deleting Tori, unless of course, you were planning to add her back later and just give it a break for a while. But don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes. I don't think Tori had bad intentions, she just may have been to caught up in the whole twinning thing to realize what she was doing may have been a little overboard and annoying. As for Gloria, she encouraged you to be yourself and be unique, and that's what true friends do. I would thank her for encouraging you to be yourself
Old 04-15-2014, 08:59 PM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
well in truth i think YOU should have told Tori yourself that you were playing with Gloria right now and that when you were done you would change and if anything tell her real twins don't dress the same normally because even twins are different people and not all twins even look the same twins are just people that are born from the same mom and on the same day and not even on the same day i had a friend born before midnight the other born sometime after midnight so they didn't even share the same bday just the same face.
Besides a real friend wouldn't be mad at you for playing with someone else and not dressing like them so maybe just tell them if the game opens up again that things will be different and you will not take being bossed around by either of them.