PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Once upon a time... not so long ago

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-10-2013, 09:01 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Great! Ivory looks awesome!
Old 11-10-2013, 09:11 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Stone

Ech! This disgusting liquid on her fur felt like smelly fishies, but worse. But for some reason, it made her fur softer and cleaner than grooming herself ever could. " Now we should give you a name. " The upwalker said thoughtfully. " I hope she doesn't name me somethin' like fluffy or cuddles.. " Hmm, how about Stone? " Stone tilted her head to the side. Whaat? She got it right? " You're as gray as stone, after all. " Stone meowed loudly. She wanted out of this horrid hole of doom and lavender bubbles. Finally, the human let her out. " HOW DO YA LIVE WITH THIS STUFFS? " She yelled at Dexterous. " It's called soap. It cleans you. " He said calmly. " Whateva. " Stone said bluntly. " Why are we here, anyways? Was mom's thinkin' tellin' her we should be kitnapped by an upwalker? " Dexterous shrugged. " Well, we have a home, just as well. It can't be too bad, can it? "
Old 11-10-2013, 09:45 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Dove

Lillie and I argued about her living here. It was obvious we weren't going to get along.
"We'll be seeing each other every single day! Isn't that exciting?" She said sarcastically.
"Just as thrilled as you are," I replied, grimacing.
Just then, Ivory walked up. She said something about magazines and braiding hair. Even though they weren't biologically related, Ivory and Lillie both shared one distinct trait: sarcasm. It was everywhere when either of them spoke.
"Besides," I said. "My aunt might not even adopt the two of you." At that moment, Aunt Grace called.
"LUNCH'S READY!" I threw one last glare at Lillie before trudging down the steps.
Aunt Grace had prepared for us her "special recipe" sandwiches. She put salami and cheddar cheese on a piece of French bread and put it on the stove. On the bread she added garlic powder and oregano. It was really good, if Lillie wasn't there.
While we were eating, Aunt Grace said, "I arranged with the orphanage for you two girls to stay here for the night."
I silently groaned. I put on my best poker face and replied with a short, "Okay". Tonight was going to be long.
Old 11-11-2013, 12:55 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Lillie

"I arranged with the orphanage for you two girls to stay here for the night." Miss Grace tells us while we eat lunch.
"Okay" Dove replies, emotionless.
I gulp. This is not a good sign. Normally, I would be returned to the orphanage by now. None of my “possible parents” have ever asked me to stay the night at their house. My plan is backfiring…I think I may have to accept the fact that I will most likely be adopted. Just the thought of it makes me absolutely infuriated.
After lunch, I pull Ivory aside.
“Ivory, what if we don’t go back to the orphanage? How will we get Astrid?” I whisper urgently.

(Sorry it’s so short! I have to go eat.)
Old 11-11-2013, 05:31 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent

I noticed a new girl in class today as well as Hunter. She appeared to be quiet, but that could just be because she was new.
Just then, Elisabeth walks over to my desk.
"Shang. We need to talk." She says, dragging me out of the room by my hand.
"The new guy, Hunter. He's a creep." She begins, but I cut her off.
"Why? He seems ok."
She rolls her eyes, "Well Hunter has been STALKING me for WEEKS!" She replies, speaking urgently but softly.
"Uhhhm.. why?" I ask, raising my eyebrow, unconvinced.
"I DONT KNOW!" She cries out, exasperated. I sigh. She is probably over-reacting.
"Just.. be careful around him." She says, before heading back in to class.

I don't see Hunter as the stalker type, Jem maybe... but not Hunter. He seems responsible and honorable. I'm sure Elisabeth just saw someone tall like Hunter and assumed it was him. I think to myself as I only half-listen to the teacher drone on about things I already know. Finally class ends, and Elisabeth rushes out, clearly upset about Hunter being here. Jem follows, and I wander out behind them.
Elisabeth stops at her locker, bumping into the new girl. She mumbles an apology and practically runs out of the building in her hurry to escape. I shake my head and walk over the the new girl.

"Hey." I say, "Sorry about Elisabeth. She is a little... frazzled. I'm Shang."
"Oh! Hi. Thats ok. I'm Marina. I just moved here from California."
"I just got here about a week ago from Japan." I reply.
"Cool! So what was up with Elisabeth?" She asks.
"Oh she has a stalker and she thinks it is Hunter. He's the boy who sat behind me."
"Really? He didn't seem like the stalker type.. but I don't know."
"Yeah. She probably just assumed it was him since he is tall." I reply. Marina seems nice, and she isn't nearly as annoying as Jem!

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-09-2013 at 05:20 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
~ James ~

I watch Elis rush outside the school then spot Hunter leaving too, walking behind her.
" What..?" I murmur looking at him.
I shake my head then go to my locker, quickly taking out my jacket and backpack. I run towards the exit door.
" STEP ASIDE GINGER!!" I shout pushing the new girl out of my way.
I open the door with too much force and it slammed into the wall. I run outside looking around. I couldnt see Elis anymore so I rushed towards her house.
When I finally got there I saw that the front gate was open. " She never leaves it open.." I murmur while running towards the dark wooden front door. I knock a few times then Elis opens the door, holding a gray cat.
" Thank god your ok!" I say and she rolls her eyes
" Why wouldnt I be?"
" W-well.. I saw Hunter walking behind you and also, the front gate was open.."
" WHAT?! But I NEVER leave it open!" she says as her eyes get wider
" I know.. I'm starting to think that he is actually.. You know.." I murmur

( Oh and maybe Jem and Elisabeth can become more then friends? Or if anyone wants their char to be with Elisabeth or Jem, thats fine by me. OR maybe there could be some sort of love triangle?)

Last edited by victoriavic1; 11-11-2013 at 08:52 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 03:57 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Marina

Elisabeth bumps into me in the hallway.
“Sorry…” she murmurs, hurrying away.
"Hey, sorry about Elisabeth. She is a little... frazzled. I'm Shang." A voice says from behind.
"Oh! Hi. That’s ok.” I say, turning around. “I'm Marina. I just moved here from California."
"I just got here about a week ago from Japan." Shang replies.
"Cool! So what was up with Elisabeth?" I ask, glancing back at her. She is rushing out of the building.
"Oh she has a stalker and she thinks it is Hunter. He's the boy who sat behind me."
"Really? He didn't seem like the stalker type.. but I don't know." I believe I know who he’s talking about. I never met Hunter, but I saw him in class...I think.
"Yeah. She probably just assumed it was him since he is tall." Shang says. I nod in agreement.
Suddenly, Jem comes barreling at the doorway and shoves me aside. "STEP ASIDE GINGER!!" I quickly put my hand out to stop me from slamming my face against the wall.
“His politeness is overwhelming.” I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

(Did our characters finish school for the day?)
Old 11-11-2013, 04:12 PM
Cookie lover~
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

Tinker Talent
(@Misty; Yup they did!)
Old 11-11-2013, 06:09 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent

Suddenly, Jem comes barreling at the doorway and shoves Marina aside. "STEP ASIDE GINGER!!" He shouts, and Marina quickly braces herself against her locker. I reach out to steady her reflexively.
“His politeness is overwhelming.” Marina says sarcastically, rolling her eyes.
"Ugh. I'm sick of his rudeness. He has been nothing but rude to me and now you as well." I growl angrily.
"Eh don't worry about me. I'm fine. He isn't worth it." Marina replies, trying to cool me down.
"Whatever. It won't happen again. I'll talk to him."
"You'll talk to him? Or you'll fight with him." She says, not really asking, putting her hands on her hips.
I sigh. "I will talk." She looks suspicious. "I won't fight. Unless he starts it." I add.
"Alright." She finally says. "Now lets get outta this school!"

(Hope this is ok Misty! )

Old 11-11-2013, 06:11 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoriavic1 View Post
(@Misty; Yup they did!)
Ok, thanks Victoria!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
(Hope this is ok Misty! )
Yep, it's ok!!
Old 11-11-2013, 06:30 PM
Cookie lover~
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tinker Talent
~ Elisabeth ~

Jem walks in, dropping his backpack on the floor then taking off his jacket and shoes.
'' Whats up with the cat?'' he finally says
'' Cats.'' I correct him as we both walk towards the kitchen '' Hungry?''
'' Mhm!'' he says sitting on the table.
I let the cat go then start searching through the fridge. I soon get distracted after I spot Shang and the new girl walking.
'' Jem, look.'' I say and Jem gets up then walks behind me looking out the window.
'' Well, seems like Shang likes the ginger.''
'' The 'ginger'?'' I ask then sigh '' Have you been mean again?''
'' Just a little..'' he smirks
'' Well, thats nothing new.'' I say then roll my eyes
'' Indeed'' Jem replys then looks into the fridge '' Sooo you got anything eatable?''
I nod while taking out a covered plate '' Hope you like fried chicken.''
'' Woohoo..My favorite.'' he murmurs while sitting back on the table.
I uncover the plate then open the microwave. '' Warm or hot?''
'' Hot.'' he grins and I roll my eyes while setting the microwave timer to 3 minutes. I place the plate inside then hear someone knock.
'' Ill go get it!'' I say then hurry to the front door.
I quickly open it '' Yes-'' I attempt to say but stop.
It was Hunter with a warm smile on his face. I shiver as cold wind blows.
'' Uhm.. Hi..'' I say in the end, totally freaked out.
Old 11-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent

"Alright." She finally says. "Now lets get outta this school!"
"Ok. Where do you live? I'll walk you home." I reply, trying to be gentlemanly.
"I live near Jem and Elisabeth."
"Ok." Great. They'll probably be acting idiotically again. I think to myself dryly.

Marina and I walk to her house, chatting about our old homes. Apparently she had gotten a strange letter from her absent parents telling her to come here, and her aunt shipped her off the next day. It was oddly similar to my parents randomly sending me here because "there was so much I could learn here." Well so far, I haven't learned anything.

Soon we reached her house, and I looked across the street and noticed Hunter approaching Elisabeth's house.
I nudged Marina gently and nodded my head over to Hunter. She narrowed her eyes suspiciously. Maybe Elisabeth is right about Hunter, but if she was, why would he suddenly come over to her house? Something weird is going on....
Marina mouths "What is he doing here?" to me. I shrug my shoulders, and we watch Hunter knock on the door. Elisabeth opens it, and stands temporarily frozen by fear.

"Uhm.. Hi.." I hear Elisabeth stammer quietly.
"Hello Elisabeth!" Hunter says cheerily. Ok... this is strange.... I think, exchanging glances with Marina.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:42 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Aw thanks Liri and Misty.

"I don't want to stay in this place any more than you do," I whispered to Lillie."And it's obvious that Dove isn't exactly going to roll out the welcome mat. But Miss Lovely seems determined to adopt us." I grimaced.
"So what do we do about Astrid?" Lillie asked worriedly."We can't just leave her there."
Just then, Grace Lovely walked by and smiled at the both of us. "Hello, girls!" she chirped in her bright, enthusiastic voice. She seemed oblivious to everyone else's misgivings. "Great news!"
I groaned to myself. Something tells me I won't like this. "Miss Lovely - "
"Please, call me Grace." She looked from me to Lillie and back again."I'm going to enroll the both of you in high school. You'll be starting tomorrow, while I take care of the adoption papers."
"Uh - we - " I sputtered. I haven't been to school since that ill-fated day when I became a social leper. From then on, I took my lessons at the orphanage, preferring the solitude.
Lillie looked as shocked as I felt. She'd probably been homeschooled - well, orphanage-schooled - for longer than I have.
It was a few moments before I got a hold of myself enough to speak."Um, Miss - Grace?" It sounded foreign on my tongue. "I left something behind at the orphanage. Could I go with you tomorrow to get it?"
"Me, too!" Lillie chimed in."I mean... I have a few goodbyes I'd like to say. Could I come too?"
"We can go after dinner today, if you'd like." She smiled at us. "There's no need to worry about school, girls. Dove will be starting right along with you. You won't be alone."
"Sounds great." Lillie sounded as sarcastic as I'd ever heard her.
I turned to her once Miss Grace had walked away. "I'm thinking running away isn't such a bad idea." I was only half joking at this point.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent

Just then, the work bell rang, breaking through my thoughts. Ugh. I hate being all alone! I think as I tromp outside into the chill to get my bike. I deliver my papers glumly and continue thinking about my curse, for I am certain it is one now.
I wonder how I got cursed, and why someone would curse me. They would have to be magical, and while I have never seen anyone use magic, I know unshakably in my heart that it is real. I believe in it with every fiber of my being even more than I believe in anything else.
But why would someone curse me? What did I do? As I am thinking, I catch myself fingering my key absently. My key. Then I wondered why, of anything they could have left me, my parents left me a key. What does it go to? Does it lead to answers about my curse? My parents? My past?
So many questions swirling through my head, and only one clear piece of knowledge,

Magic is a part of me.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 12-09-2013 at 05:21 AM.
Old 11-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Cookie lover~
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tinker Talent
~ Elisabeth~

'' Well, the teacher told me that you are one of her best students so I was wondering if you could tutor me?'' he asks in a sweet tone
I blink a few times then rise my eyebrows while looking at him.
'' Uhm.. Yeah sure..'' I say while starting to walk towards the living room. '' Oh.. Come in!'' I quickly add after noticing he was still standing there.
As we both got in the living room I grabbed my pale green notebook. Lots of people wanted me to tutor them so I had a pretty tight schedule.
'' So, when are you free?'' I ask while looking at the quite long list of appointments.
'' Any time.'' he simply answers and I look at the list while tapping the pencil softly on the yellow paper.
'' I guess thursday could work.'' I say while writing his name on the paper under 'Thursday'; '' What time?''
'' Well, maybe after classes end?'' I nod as he speaks then write the hour on the paper.
'' Mkay. Place?''
'' Your house?'' he asks
'' Ah, kay.'' I say, hesitating a bit. He was quite nice '' Maybe hes not the stalker afterall..'' I think while closing the notebook.
'' Thank you Elisabeth.'' he says
'' Glad I could help..'' I murmur as he leaves.
After I close the door I get back to the kitchen. I open the door and look at Jem, he was eating.
'' Who cooked those?'' he asks with his mouth still full.
'' Who else then me?'' I say while pouring some water in a glass.
'' Well, I thought your mom cooked.''
'' Nah. My mom's in New York and my dad is well.. dead.'' I reply then drink the water.
'' Oh.. I'm sorry..'' he murmurs.
'' It's ok. Anyways-''
'' Who was at the door?'' he cuts me off while handing me a plate with fried chicken.
'' It was Hunter..''

( Also I thought that the 'evil' characters should not be able to enter our houses if we don't allow them )