PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Lost Fairies--A Never Land RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-05-2013, 07:56 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Fox

After Slightly, me, some other Lost Fairies and the Lost Boys finish a large game of Tag, Slightly and I go over to a tree stump that is located right outside of the Hideout. "Tell me a story aboit you," Slightly says, grinning. I take a seat on his shoulder and say, "Alright." I tap my chin ans think of a story. A few minutes later, I have one. "Well, when I was still in Pixie Hollow, my name was Sarah. I was an animal-talent. I had a close friend named Chickadee, she was an animal-talent, too. We would go explore the Animal-talent Tunnels and we would go out into the forest and chat with the animals. It was really fun but, I got tired of doing the same things over and over again so, I left. I flew east with all of my things and I never went back, and somehow, I ended up here and I changed my name to Fox," I say, not realizing that a few tears slipped out. Slightly looks at me, his eyes wide. "Wow, Fox. I never knew that. I'm sorry," he says, turning his head to the side.
"Oh, that's alright," I say, waving my hand, "I like it here better." Slightly smiles and stands up. "Let's go join in the game of Hide-and-Seek." I nod and we go off to join the group.
Old 07-05-2013, 11:02 PM
I belong to Ph </3
View daisygreenswamp's Photo Album
daisygreenswamp's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
daisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Robin
"Thanks, Hum... your very kind.. and i love your name, both bird names huh. Oh, your one of toodles fairies?", i replied seeing that we had some things in common, i didnt feel so shy anymore... at least arund Hum.

Last edited by daisygreenswamp; 07-06-2013 at 08:27 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 09:07 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Tiger:
Whale I was playing in the mud with Nibs, I saw the 2 fairies talking. I overheard one fairy offering to wash wings. In my opinion, it is just silly! I NEVER wash MY wings! I ran out to the fairies saying, "Why would someone even WANT to wash their wings?"
Old 07-06-2013, 09:59 PM
I belong to Ph </3
daisygreenswamp's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa 

daisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyerdaisygreenswamp is a Fast Flyer
Robin
I giggled,"Well, how do you say no to an offer, i mean wouldn't you sound rude to not accept a kind offer like that? Also clean wings make it easier to run wild because that means there isnt dried up mud to make your wings weigh down. But there's no problem with a clumsy or fairy who doesn't want to wash their wings, its funny how i will have clean wings but never clean clothes!"

Last edited by daisygreenswamp; 07-06-2013 at 10:14 PM.
Old 07-06-2013, 10:05 PM
Pm me about Sailor Moon!
View fairygirlrose337's Photo Album
fairygirlrose337's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Make A Pixie Wish Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Party Goer's Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Rainbow
fairygirlrose337 is a wiz at Fairy Tagfairygirlrose337 is a wiz at Fairy Tagfairygirlrose337 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent
Looks fun!
Name: Jade ( after the character in my favorite series: Real mermaids don't..)
Fairy
Talent: Water
Appearance: Personality: funny nice impatient
Lost Boy: the racoon twins
Arrival to the Hideout:
Other: she maybe a water talent but she loves to get muddy !
Old 07-07-2013, 03:37 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Hum
I couldn't help it--the thought of clean clothes sounded so ridiculous, I started to laugh.
"Oh, come on," I told them as I scrubbed the last piece of mud off her wing with a leaf. "Clean clothes? When you live with the Lost Boys? Isn't that a dream..." I smiled to myself as I looked at Robin. "You're wings should be a little damp, but you should still be able to fly," I explained.

Still, the thought of cleaning clothes echoed in my mind. I couldn't help but remember my first week in the Hideout--I had tried to wash a shirt made from iris petals that I had worn for three straight days. I had wet it down, and tried drying it with stones, but just one run past by a Lost Boy near my washing area had caused some mud to completely coat my shirt!
I also remembered going into my home in Pixie Hollow, and having all of my clothes neatly washed and pressed, sitting in a nice folded pile on my bed...
I shook the thought away. That was a long time ago, and I didn't need that luxury around, anyway. Who needs clean clothes when a mud bath is a regular activity?
Old 07-07-2013, 03:48 AM
I belong to Ph </3
daisygreenswamp's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Robin
"Thanks, hopefully i will see you two again.", i replied. After that i flew straight to my little home, I went inside and pulled my book out of my pocket. I started to write, " Seasons ago, Hook and his crew...." Then i shivered, "pirates gave me the willies sometimes, but if they were harming my lost boys oh.... I would..." Then i kinda of turned red, after i calmed down i began writing an exciting story.
Old 07-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I'll join

Name: Otter (Used to be Lyla)
Fairy or Sparrowman: Fairy
Talent: Water
Appearance: Brown hair in two buns that look like otter ears, clothes in browns, a blue and light brown raindrop headband, green eyes, barefoot
Personality: shy at first, loves to have fun, caring, sweet
Lost Boy: Peter Pan
Arrival to the Hideout: Hasn't happened yet. Peter and Tink will find Lyla.
Other: none

Lyla/Otter
I flew away sobbing, just trying to escape. Why is life so cruel? I will never have friends again! Suddenly a hawk spotted me and gave chase. I flew desperately, knowing the end was near. I had no hope of escaping the hawk on my own and I had nowhere to hide. I fell to the ground and tried in vain to keep running, only to trip and fall again. At last I simply waited to get eaten, blocking my face and waiting for the final blow- but it never came.
"Shoo bird!" I heard a voice call out. A loud voice. The bird shrieked and flew away, leaving my cowering on the ground.

"There, there little one. You are safe now!" The boy said. I peeked out from my hands and saw that it was a human boy! I started to try to run again, but a fairy came down from his shoulder.
"Wait!" She cried. "Don't be afraid! We won't hurt you. I'm Tinker Belle and this is Peter Pan."
I gasped. "Tinker Belle and Peter Pan? Whoa. You guys are legends!"
They both laughed, "I suppose we are." Peter said. "You should come with us. We will protect you and you can live with the Lost Boys and the Lost Fairies. What is your name?"
"L-" I started, but then stopped.
"You can have a new name. Many of us change our names when we join the Lost Boys." Tinker Belle said. "And you can call me Tink." She said with a smile.
"Yeah. Just tell us what you want to be called from now on." Peter agreed.
"Ok." I said with a slow smile. "I'm Otter!"
Attached Images
File Type: png Otter.png (262.1 KB, 25 views)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 07-13-2013 at 02:35 AM.
Old 07-10-2013, 04:06 PM
I belong to Ph </3
daisygreenswamp's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Robin
I ran to sit outside the enterence, i head a new lost fairy was arriving! I was super excited, i even made the lost boys hide in tree and then when they opened the door we would all say surprise! I thought about dumping eachother with mud, but Im not sure the new fairy would like that way of saying hi, she might need to get use to the lifestyle i guess. After all, every lost fairy is different, some are kind, shy, funny, and alot like a tomboy! But i loved each lost boy and fairy that way, it makes neverland quite an adventure...
Old 07-10-2013, 11:00 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Otter
Tink and I rode on Peter's shoulder and the three of us talked as he walked for a while.
"Alright. Otter are you ok to fly again? We have to fly to get to the hideout. If you aren't ready you can ride in my shirt pocket." Peter said.
"I think I'm ok now. Just don't let any hawks get me!" I replied.
"I won't! You're one of us now!"
And with that, the three of us took off towards the hideout. We reached a giant tree, and when Peter opened the door Lost Boys and Lost Fairies all jumped out at us.

"SURPRISE!" They all cried, grinning happily. I fell backwards into Peter's hands in fright, but quickly began laughing along with all the others.
"Everyone, this is Otter, the newest Lost Fairy!" Peter called out. Everyone started whooping an whistling.
"Otter, this is Hummingbird, Fox, Posy, Tiger, Glimmer, Jade, and Robin. This is Tootles, Cubby, Slightly, Nibs, and the Raccoon Twins." Peter set me down next to all the other fairies.

Tink stayed with me the whole time I was meeting the others. I was a little overwhelmed at first, but I realized I had finally found my family.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Hum
I could tell this new fairy was still a little shaken from her surprise greeting, but I knew that she would warm up to everyone eventually.
"Fly with you," I told her with a grin. "I'm Hummingbird, but everyone calls me Hum. Welcome to the Hideout, Otter!"
Old 07-11-2013, 04:44 AM
I belong to Ph </3
daisygreenswamp's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Robin
"Welcome, were the lost.. people i guess haha! Im Robin, I couldnt wait to meet you! Sorry if this all kind of frightened you, I was just too excited, we had to surprise you somehow. I love your name.. Otter.", I cheered, more excited than shy, i guess I wasnt so shy now that im mainly with the lost pixies and boys.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:24 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Fox

"Fly with you!" I say to the new Lost Fairy, who introduced herself as Otter. "She probably changed her name, too," I say softly, so only I can hear.
"C'mon! We'll show you around the Hideout!" Peter calls out, starting over to the entrance. I smile and fly over to Slightly's shoulder and sit on it, excited.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Otter

"C'mon! We'll show you around the Hideout!" Peter calls out. Tink grabs my hand and we fly to his shoulder. Another fairy, Posy flies to Peter's other shoulder. The other lost fairies fly to the lost boy's shoulders and we set off.

"So what do ya think?" Tink whispers to me.
"I think I've found my family." I reply with a smile. Tink gives me a big hug, and we listen as Peter and the other boys point out everything to me. I get a warm feeling inside when I watch excitement fill their faces and their eyes sparkle. And I feel safe with Peter. Plus I can tell we will all have tons of fun together! Yes, this is definitely where I belong.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:12 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hum
Peter calls out that he wants to show Otter around the Hideout. Eagerly, I flit next to Tootles and perch myself on his shoulder.
"First," says Peter, gesturing around him, "this is the main room. We plan all of our adventures in here."
"Like treasure hunts!" Call out the Twins excitedly. Tootles nods eagerly, nearly bouncing me off his shoulder.
"I'm right here!" I tell him, righting myself with a laugh.

Peter strides over to an area of the Hideout, and looks up. I look up too, and can see all of the tunnels, slides, ladders, and pulleys. A tinkers' haven.
"And here's how we get in and out of the Hideout," Peter explains. "But, I bet you could have already guessed that one."
He then walks past a spot in the Hideout with a bear fur door. "This is my spot," He tells Otter. "You can go in... but only if I tell you to."
"And here's where we sleep!" Cries out Cubby, referring to the beds, rugs, and hammocks spread about the room.

As everyone starts talking all at once again, I look over and spot Tinker Bell's room in the Hideout. When I first arrived here, Tink let me sneek a peek inside--there were shells as shiny as mirrors, and a soft dandelion fluff bed. There were also chairs and a table--both which had been fixed several times. The walls were brass, and they were shined regularly. It was a wonderful place, just right for a fairy's living quarters.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 07-11-2013 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Gah! I forgot that Tink was living here too currently!!