PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old England Skies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-15-2015, 11:10 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

England Skies

The large manor was a long drive out of London. Only messy dirt roads reached it. It's brick walls covered in ivy, and it's black shutters tilting and hanging off their hinges. Bushes overgrown with thorns, and the fountain no longer streamed water. The barns were long empty, and it's garden, with all it's hidden secrets left untouched and grown over.

The chandeliers hung crooked, along with strange portraits of forgotten military generals and their wives. Cobwebs filled the corners of each ceiling. Rugs, tables and chairs left dusty and unused.

But the attic. The attic held secrets that could save them. Boxes filled with journals and drawings of happy times. Written were the stories of when and how, how they fell into these gloomy times. The times of when the England Skies were grey.

This role-play takes place in a parallel universe of an older time period of England. But the happiness has gone missing. It was stolen when the light of the small village was taken. All people have forgotten what it means to be happy. They live in a grey world, grey skies, grey clothing, grey houses. You are the girls. The girls who can bring back the sunshine. You are the girls who will find the journals and learn what happiness was. And you'll bring it back to the people.

But don't think this will be easy. There are people who don't want this to change.

Rules:
1. No God-modding
2. All PHF Rules apply
3. Only one character please, sorry.
4. Have fun! Spread the happy.

Form:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Background:
Visions: Each person is born with a vision of what their future will look like.
Other:

Can't wait to start role-playing!
P.S. If you need any clarification just ask.

Here is my character:

Character Name: Rohan Grant
Orphan or Family: Orphan
Appearance: Attached
Personality: Kind, competitive, sassy, smart.
Background: Her parents mysteriously disappeared when she was young. Took her closest belongings and built a house in a nearby forest. Nobody has discovered her yet.
Visions: She's sitting around a fireplace with a bunch of other girls with bags of marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers. She has a stick with a toasted marshmallow on it. Vision ends with her eating it.
Other: Sometimes is disliked because of her competitiveness. Hates her last name.

Spoiler for Rohan:

Last edited by Night Wish; 02-16-2015 at 02:19 AM. Reason: Merged double posts
Old 02-16-2015, 01:08 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Name: Matilda
Orphan or Family: She has a mother, but she doesn't care about her
Appearance:Brown hair, hazel eyes
Personality: Intelligent, likes routines,
Background: Her father died when she was very young and her mother doesn't care about her so she takes care of herself with the same routine everyday
Vision:Having a picnic outside with friends
Other:She doesn't like change though she still longs for something good to happen. Kind of like Maud Pie from MLP.
Old 02-16-2015, 03:47 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Name: Annie Walters
Orphan but lives with an adoptive family who doesn't understand her.
Appearance: Red hair which looks orange up in a bun green eyes.
Personality: Different, unique she doesn't have many friends, smart, clever, later becomes a dreamer wishing for happiness to return.
Backstory: Annie never knew what happened to her real family. She hasn't wondered much about them. She wishes her adoptive family would understand her better. Her family wants different things in life than she does.
Vision: She's standing on a balcony in a beautiful red dress.
Other: Nothing right now.
Old 02-16-2015, 03:11 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
This looks interesting.

Name: Sabrina Davies
Orphan or Family: Family
Appearance: Long, straight light brown hair, dark eyes, pale skin, tall. Image attached.
Personality: Sharply intelligent and a bit cynical, Sabrina is very honest, sometimes to the point of bluntness. She is also quick witted and a bit sarcastic. Kind and caring towards her friends, but rude and cutting towards those who gets on her bad side.
Backstory: She's hiding it right now - will reveal as the story goes on.
Vision: She's standing in a beautiful, sunlit meadow, surrounded by people she cares about. It's as if she can see her whole future laid out before her, and she is filled with a strange sensation that she doesn't understand (happiness).
Other: Sabrina loves puzzles, riddles and word games.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sabrina.jpg (28.6 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 02-16-2015 at 08:22 PM.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:21 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
This looks fun! I might join when I have time
Old 02-21-2015, 08:06 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
This looks interesting. I might join this. How many characters can you have?

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 02-22-2015 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-22-2015, 02:24 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Just one please. I don't want it to be too crowded, sorry.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:40 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Character Name: Willow Mayberry
Orphan or Family: Only has her dad
Appearance: Icy blue eyes, very pale, almost silvery/white hair, tall, thin. Image attached.
Personality: Reserved, quiet, shy, cares deeply about her friends/family
Background: Her mother and younger brother died a few years ago, leaving her with only her dad. They are pretty close, and care about each other a lot, but life hasn't been very good since her mom and brother died.
Visions: She is standing near a body of water with a bunch of other girls, watching the sun set upon the waves. She has a strange, oddly pleasant feeling that she doesn't understand.
Other: Willow loves to run, and is really quite fast.

(Note: the picture is close to how she looks, but her hair and eyes are much paler.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Willow.jpg (46.8 KB, 17 views)
Old 03-15-2015, 05:59 PM
~Dream a 'lil dream of me
View Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Photo Album
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award DOW Follower Award - Retired Pixie Resolution Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: CantWait
Mia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented FairyMia_Sparkle_Fairy is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Character Name: Moae Strison
Orphan or Family: She has her mom, but after a tragic event, her mom doesn't even remember her own daughter. Often it's Moae taking care of her mother, not the other way around
Appearance: Short-cut brown hair with a fringe that falls over her left eye. She has heterochromia, which causes one of her eyes to be blue, and the other hazel. Her skin is slightly tannish-coloured, with a fair complexion.
Personality: Stubborn and stronghearted. She's tough, and hides a lot behind her strangely-coloured eyes. But she tends to act without thinking which can get her in trouble. She cares a lot for the people she allows to get close to her, and will protect them at any cost.
Background: When she was 13, her father left the family with her sister. She doesn't know or care what happened to them. Her mother lost her mind waiting, sitting by the window for them to come back, driving her to a point of insanity. Moae ended up basically alone, helping her mother, but it wan't really the same.
Visions: She's standing in a river, her pants rolled up, with the sun warming her smiling face as she looks upon colourful plantlife.
Other: She has a thing for adventure that no one really knows about.
(Hope this is alright! ^^)
Old 04-18-2015, 02:54 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Name: Aria Linston
Family or Orphan: Has an older sister name Laura who is 17, but the girls don't care about each other that much, so Aria and Laura take care of themselves.
Appearance: Attached
Personality: Determined, sarcastic, doesn't talk much, and cold is how people normally see her. Though when you get to know her, she is social and friendly. She rarely lets allows someone to get close with her, though.
Backstory: When Aria was 10 and Laura was 11, their parents died in an accident. Laura has been really quiet to everyone since, and Aria has become cold to people she doesn't know well. Aria and Laura started to neglect each other about a month after their parents died.
Vision: Aria is at a park with other girls, filled with a pleasant sensation she doesn't understand.
Other: Aria has an old friend that she can't seem to remember the name of, though she has dreams about this friend often.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alice-by-AzaleasDolls.jpg (48.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 04-19-2015, 03:35 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
I almost forgot about this... When are we starting?

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 04-19-2015, 12:52 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I don't know. You'll have to ask Jenny.
Old 05-27-2015, 11:20 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
England Skies

Is it too late to join? Hope not XD

Character name: Kalani Stenson

Orphan or family: Full Family

Appearance: Long pitch black hair that is usually left loose. She is extremely pale as well.

Personality: Outgoing, clever, positive, athletic, sometimes arrogant, and known as a household troublemaker

Background: Kalani came from a regular family. She had a mother, father, 2 brothers, and 1 other sister. Everything was perfect until her mother died. Her father was looking for another woman to marry. He found a mysterious widower who was married to a duke. Kalani's family became rich, but Kalani would never accept the fact that the widower was her step mother....

Vision: Kalani is running home from school when a blast of sunshine appears out of nowhere

Last edited by Marionette; 05-27-2015 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-29-2015, 02:32 AM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Mind if I join?

Name: Keira Remnant
Appearance: Chocolate brown hair, with green eyes and tan skin.
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, on a few occasions can get extremely excited and be very hyper.
Backround: Keira comes from a long line of gardeners. Both her father and mother, as well as older brother all work as gardeners for various nobles and estates. But for her, she has yet to get into the gardening business, and spends much of her time drawing the flowers that her mother plants.
Vision: Keira sees her world in blazing color, seeing her mother's garden in full bloom and so bright that it hurts her eyes.
Other: Sometimes sees flashes of bright colors, but the moment she tries to focus on them, they vanish. She has never told anyone yet, but it makes her want to paint even more even though many are horrified and worried about her fascination with painting.