PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Quest for the Scepter

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-13-2014, 10:09 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Okay, I feel so bad about this RP. I really need to hunker down and focus! I'm so sorry everyone Now we have a plan though, and maybe this RP isn't too far gone.

"We aren't done here." Nyxie hissed at me, before storming off.
"Kai..." I whispered.
"I- I will go get you some food. All of you." Kai disappeared around the corner and within minutes was back. "Here." She gave a parcel of food to us. I introduced her to Ari, and she introduced Raine, an elf.
"So how are you?" I asked softly.
"I'm okay..." She answered quietly. "But I miss you." A sob made her voice crack.
"Oh sweetheart!" I exclaimed. I tried to hug her through the bars, to little avail.
"I hoped you would come rescue me. But now..." Kai trailed off, tears glistening in her eyes and on her cheeks.
"Shh shh shh." I said, in an attempt to console her. "Don't worry. I will still get you out of here. I promise. I promise." I looked her in the eyes. We had to get out of her, and somehow find a way to get back to Cress and the group.
I lowered my voice so faint that only Kai could barely hear it. "Have you seen Blake?" I rarely spoke of my traitor brother. Cress was the only one who knew about him. I only trusted her with such a dark secret.
She nodded slowly. "He was the one that gave me this job to run errands for the royal family, rather than the other... alternatives."
"Mom and Dad?" When the Rameons attacked, my dad was in the village getting food. I never saw him again. And my mother was in the house with Kai, our younger twin siblings, and I, but only I managed to escape.
Kai shook her head. "I haven't seen them. Rilla, I'm so scared. What are we going to do?"
I looked around. "But those Rameons are just big bullies. When I escaped, so did some of the other village children. We grouped together, and only Ari and I got captured. They're coming for us, Kai. I know it. Don't be scared."
Kai's lower lip trembled. "How can I be brave like you?"
I smiled. "I'm not brave. I guess I'm at my best when I'm scared."
"Are you?"
I nodded. "Very."

(So should Nyxie still meet with the wilderness Tayvian group, or no? I'm not really sure what to do with her. Thoughts, anyone? )
Old 05-13-2014, 11:25 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Ugh, I am so sorry that I forgot about this.
Hazy, I like your new glitter text for Rilla, it's pretty. As for Nyxie, I don't think she could join the Tayvians right now, because they're in Ramea already. Hmm... If you want, you could have her find them after their infiltration. She could befriend them with the intention of betraying them, but then as she grows to like them, she realizes that she no longer wants to be what she is?

I wish I could have said that things looked a lot brighter in the morning, but unfortunately, they were no less grim. After a morning of walking, skirting the borders of the mountains, we'd finally come within sight of the Rameon palace.
"Okay, so what now?" Aranel asked. "How are we going to get in?"
I grimaced, not wanting to admit we didn't really have a plan besides "get to the Rameon stronghold".
"We'll need some sort of disguise," Maverick said thoughtfully.
I glanced around at all of them, Calaeron, Aranel, Maverick, Saria and Rune. There was no way we could fight our way into their headquarters, not like this. We'd be spotted in a heartbeat and thrown in the dungeon along with our friends.
"How did you manage to stay hidden for so long?" I asked Rune. I wasn't entirely sure she was trustworthy, but I felt that she really was on our side. For now, that feeling would have to be enough.
"I'm a changeling. I can shift into anything I want, so I disguised myself as a Rameon," she replied.
The others and I exchanged looks. I knew we were all thinking the same thing...
"What if we - " Calaeron paused thoughtfully.
"Do that?" I finished for him. "Disguise ourselves as Rameons... Could we pull it off?"
Old 05-14-2014, 04:47 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hey, just wondering, does Cress know about Kailani? She knows about Blake, so wouldn't Rilla have told Cress about Kai too? If so, maybe when the others are disguised as Rameons, Cress could spot Kai- or hear someone say her name- and then she could meet Kai (when it was reasonably safe to of course). Then Kai could lead the group to Rilla and Ari, and Aranel could find Raine. Oh and Cress could find her dad too.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:42 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(Thank you both for starting up this role play again! Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about it. I have truly missed role playing, but it's insane how busy I've been!
Since we need to disguise ourselves as Rameons, I was wondering, what do Rameons look like? Because Maverick is a Rameon, so how has no one realised?)
Old 05-14-2014, 11:03 AM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
So sorry that I haven't been posting! I'll post as soon as I can!
Old 05-14-2014, 01:16 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Ooh, I like that idea, Liri! It would make sense for Rilla to have told Cress about both of her siblings.

Ruby, that's a good question Rameons are considerably richer than Tayvians, so maybe when they get into the "city" they could find some very expensive clothing? Just an idea...

And Coconut, it's fine! This RP has been slow for awhile now but I'm hoping we can pick it up.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:32 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Wow, it feels like forever since I've seen this roleplay
I'm going to have to read up a little on Rune again to re-remind myself on her character. )
Old 05-16-2014, 04:01 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

For Nyxie, what if she was expecting guests or they were bringing in new staff and that's how the wilderness Tayvian group gets in?
Old 05-17-2014, 03:53 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sounds great, guys! So basically the plan is:

When they get to the city, they first get some Rameon clothes (how should we do that, by the way? Steal them? Borrow some from Rune? I don't know...). Anyway, somehow, they will overhear someone talk about Princess Nyxie getting guests/new staff. So they go to the palace disguised as those people. Then Kai will be there since she's Nyxie's servant, and Cress will recognize her. Then Kai takes them all down to the dungeons to find the captured characters.
Sound about right?

And Hazy, I think it'd be better if they were new staff, instead of guests. Nyxie would likely already know someone who was a guest coming to visit, but she won't recognize new staff. What do you think?

Also, how about Nyxie's actual new staff shows up a while later, and that's how the Rameons realize they have been infiltrated?
Old 05-17-2014, 04:36 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Sounds good to me Night!
Old 05-17-2014, 05:41 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
((Almost) everything sounds good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
When they get to the city, they first get some Rameon clothes (how should we do that, by the way? Steal them? Borrow some from Rune? I don't know...)
Well, since Rune was part of the army, she'd know the best place to get used armor. But I can make it so that she stumbled across a laundry room while she was a Rameon, if that sounds good to you guys.)
Old 05-21-2014, 01:45 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Alright everyone, I have some exciting and sad news that I need to share.

I got accepted to be a part of a summer camp for 7 weeks! I am super excited, however the sad part is that I won't be able to be online for most of that time. I may be able to come online every now and then, but not enough to be a part of any role plays.

I am leaving on June 22nd, and I won't be back home until August 10th.

I am going to miss you all so much!

However, lets enjoy the last 5 weeks until I leave!
Old 05-22-2014, 07:25 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Everything sounds good!
Liri, we are seriously going to miss you so much. I don't know what we're going to do without you!

So here's just a quick post to get things started with the Wilderness Tayvian group (you guys can fill in the holes).

I paced back and forth in my study, deep in thought. I had barely gotten any useful information out of the prisoners during the interrogation. Raven made a complete fool out of me. Father was going to be so upset if he hears how badly I failed. It was only my first time dealing with such a task, however the pressure was doubled because I was the princess and I needed to learn how to do these things.
I heard a soft rap at my door. "Who is it?" I snapped.
"Kailani, your majesty," The young dryad said softly and politely.
"Come in," I sighed. She opened the door gently.
"I came to remind you that your guests shall be arriving within the hour," Kai informed me meekly.
Oh great, I thought to myself. I must be sociable when I just want to be alone. "Is that it?" I crossed my arms.
"Yes," Was the quiet response.
"Go make sure all of the details are in order for our guests' arrival. Everything must be perfect."
Kai nodded and wordlessly walked out.
I groaned.

(Hee hee, obviously Nyxie isn't happy about visitors. And I have more ideas for her, she is going to be very cold, hostile, quiet, and introverted. Liri, I hope I did okay on Kai! )
Old 05-23-2014, 01:21 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Yep! Thats fine Hazy
Old 07-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(Oh my, I can't believe it's been over a month, I'm so sorry! I've missed role playing so much! But it's wonderful to be back now that I finally have time to write! I would really love to try to pick up this role play again. Anyone with me?
Well here's a post, for the first time in forever!)

Maverick

Could we pull it off?
Crescent's words slowly registered and left me with a chilling sense of dread. As I glanced around at the others, my throat parched with a bitter taste.
"How will we disguise ourselves?" Aranel asked, eyeing our evident lack of Rameon regalia.
"We'll... we'll have to steal." Crescent frowned.
At once, a twinge of pain shook my gut. I couldn't steal. I couldn't. I had sworn to pursue virtue and righteousness, but more importantly, I was determined to prove that I was more than a just another heartless Rameon. "There has to be another way..." I muttered helplessly.
"I don't know what else we can do." Crescent sighed, sounding equally helpless.
"But... how will we possibly avoid capture with thousands of dollars' worth of stolen finery on our backs?" I desperately tried to reason.
"We'll just have to manage. We have to reach the Rameon Palace somehow. Our friends are counting on us." Crescent heaved another sigh. "I know stealing isn't our best bet, nor the route any of us would have preferred to take, but I'm afraid we haven't any money."
Little did they know that my backpack was brimmed with Rameon currency—the last of my life savings. Growing up in a typical, wealthy Rameon family, I had received more money than I would ever need. But if each of us required a richly ornate outfit to reach the Rameon Palace, the sum would certainly arouse suspicion and unwanted questions. But, my moral issues aside, stealing was much too risky. Yet although I genuinely believed stealing was hopeless, I struggled with the dilemma. If I revealed my secret and helped the Tayvians, they might actually have a chance, but was I foolish to hope that they might still trust me? I felt my hope wane amid my steadily growing fear—and then I heard voices, rising to a roar.
They'll never trust you! Why would they accept a Rameon? You are a sickening lie! You'll always be a Rameon and nothing more.
The chorus of jeers jolted to silence when another voice interrupted, distant but loudening. "Guests?" The voice was crude and surly—and a queasiness in my gut told me it belonged to a Rameon.
We quickly crouched behind one of the massive rocks skirting the craggy border. As the voice continued, Crescent raised her eyebrows at us in both shock and curiosity.
"The king sends us to hunt down the Tayvians and he's inviting guests?! This had better not be another one of his ridiculous parties. He should be bombarding those prisoners with questions so we might be able to actually find those insufferable Tayvians!"
A second voice joined, sullen, but still teeming with hostility, "For all we know, the guests could have been invited to share vital information about the Tayvian fugitives."
Another voice rumbled into the conversation, hoarse and raspy with rage. "Whatever they're there for, the guests couldn't possibly be more useless than Balthazar's miserable little daughter. She was absolutely pathetic with those prisoners."
"Wait," the first voice cut in. "Why on earth are we here when the guests could have given us helpful information for our hunt! What, did Balthazar expect the Tayvians to be right at the border just waiting for us?"
"Ugh, you're so ignorant! The guests won't be arriving until the next hour, and we don't have that kind of time. Imagine how far the Tayvians could have gotten if we had waited. And if we return with yet another failed attempt, we'll be dead."
"Well then, luckily for us, there won't be another failed attempt." Then a sickening guttural sound erupted in the distance, but it was the resolution in the voice that churned by stomach.
The Rameons' grotesquely cruel laughter gradually faded into the trees, leaving us with new thoughts to ponder.
"That's it!" Crescent was suddenly fervent, barely able to maintain her whisper. "We'll infiltrate the Rameon Palace as the guests!"
"This is our only opportunity," Calaeron stated grimly. "We'll need to make it within the hour."
An unpleasant feeling settled on my insides as the impossible task spread before us. We had to disguise ourselves as a group of Rameon aristocrats and reach the Rameon Palace—a journey that would take several days on foot. But if we were to have any hope of saving their friends, we would need to arrive before the next hour. The stakes were higher than ever and the question remained. I weighed the odds: a possibly successful rescue... or facing hatred and rejection as a liar, a traitor and a Rameon?