PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Wizard101 - Is anyone playing?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-10-2015, 01:45 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Ok. Maybe the meeting can be in The Commons starting somewhere between 3:30 and 4:00 PST? The realm could be Pixie, like last time. By the way, I'm playing Wizard101 while typing this.
Old 05-15-2015, 02:45 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I'm sorry that I missed the meet-up, I couldn't get myself to wake up in time so by the time I logged in it was some time after 4pm.

I have several quests that are waiting for me that I don't think I'd be able to complete by myself. Unfortunately I don't have much time to play during this week and the next because of important deadlines, but after that's done I should be able to have a go at completing these quests.

A friend by chance helped me out with the Big Ben Tower, but I forgot to read the book at the very top so I'll have to repeat the tower some time afterwards. If anyone is interested in accompanying me there, that would be fantastic.

Also, I haven't even made an attempt at completing the following:
  • Tomb of the Beguiler dungeon in Krokotopia
  • The first Mount Olympus quest/dungeon in Aquila (it looks challenging!)
  • Kembaalung Village in Krokotopia

Just thought I'd throw it out there in advance in case anyone would be interested in helping out (probably closer to the end of this month).

Other than that, I'm currently exploring MooShu and am enjoying its bright landscape and meditative music.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 05-15-2015, 06:53 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
I'd love to help in the Big Ben Tower and/or join in the other stuff, but I haven't gotten to that point, because Laura AshBlossom is still my only wizard, and she's around level 9 and 10. I have another exam next week, and another one 2 weeks later. I'll still have some spare time, but that will probably this weekend and the week where I don't have any exams. I hope to get to somewhere to levels 15-20 or more by then. I might recreate Michelle Moongem soon.
Old 05-15-2015, 07:57 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I had lots of fun at the April 7th meet-up! Unfortunately, I was able to go to the last one because I was busy.

Here is a picture from the first meet-up:

Click the image to view the full version

Congratulations on making it to Mooshu, Onion! It's such a pretty world.

I actually just finished Dragonspyre a few days ago (finally!) and now in Celestia. I have noticed how much harder it is than Dragonspyre, so if anyone would like to help me on a few of the quests there, that would be great.

I would love to help out as well with those quests!

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 05-15-2015 at 08:05 PM.
Old 05-15-2015, 11:05 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I haven't made it to MooShu yet, and I can't wait to get there! I think I'll go on Wizard101 right now.
I've recreated Michelle Moongem, who is now a level 3.

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 05-16-2015 at 01:14 PM.
Old 06-06-2015, 11:29 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
How is everyone going? I think it would be fantastic if we could plan a meeting for next week. How about on Monday (8 June) at around 3pm PST, or is that too short notice?
I know one can't plan a party in another house, but Em's estate was the perfect place for one. We didn't manage to play through a dungeon last time, maybe we could organise some sort of play-through? There are also new One-Shot Gauntlets released, I don't have enough Crowns to purchase them at the moment, but could earn enough to purchase one for next week. (Trivia quizzes, here I come...)

If you have any ideas on what events could be planned that both members and non-members could participate in, please share them here.

Old 06-06-2015, 01:15 PM
Is a Pixie
View SallyPixie's Photo Album
SallyPixie's Fairy
SallyPixie has chosen their Fairy magic
I was playing it but now I stopped
Old 06-06-2015, 02:20 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I should be around during that time and would be happy to host at my estate again. Meeting in the Commons of Wizard City is a good starting place (so that we can friend each other beforehand). I can also get the one-shot Gauntlets -- they are fun!

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 06-06-2015, 02:40 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That sounds like a good meeting time for me, and a good place, too. I'm back from my class trip, and it was pretty good, though my allergies got in the way when we were outside. here are all of my wizards: Laura AshBlossom, level 20 fire, Michelle MoonGem, level 5 ice, Saffron LegendHeart, level 31 death, Genevieve Raven, level 5 ice, Destiny ShadowGem, level 5 life, and Calamity Haven, level 2 ice. I created multiple wizards for when I was done with the game on one wizard, I could go to the next. I also sometimes just log on with one of my wizards, even if it's not the one I'm currently working on. I mainly play on Saffron and Laura.

Also, I forgot to say in my 2nd to last post on this thread that I'll help you with the other 3, also. Saffron is currently on Kembaalung Village, and passed Tomb of the Beguiler. None of my wizards have made it to Mount Olympus yet, but I'm sure at least one of them will find a way soon.

See you at the meet-up!
Old 06-08-2015, 08:11 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Awesome! I hope to see you all there! I think we'll use the same Realm as before as it's easy to remember, so here are all the details:

Date: Monday, 8 June
Time: 3pm PST. We'll wait around for 30-40 minutes before teleporting to Em's (Iridian's) estate.
Realm: Pixie

Again, this will be a free-to-play area, so anyone may come along!

Old 06-08-2015, 07:15 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ok. I will most likely e there on Saffron, though I might be there on Laura. Look for both of them!

6:05 P.M. - The meetup has just started, and Iridian and Saffron are already there.

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 06-08-2015 at 09:49 PM.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:14 PM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

And... the host was late. We have four wizards assembled already so we'll head out very soon to play some games/quests/whatever we can think of. If you'd still like to join, either teleport to either one of us (Alexis, Iridian, Saffron, Angela) or post here and we'll pick you up.

Edit: Still playing!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 06-08-2015 at 11:42 PM.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:17 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It's fun to be at a meetup again.
I am having a great time, and if anyone wants to go to my castle to do winterbane hall, I am up for that.
Old 06-08-2015, 11:41 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Hi there! If anyone is seeing this thread right now, I am trying to teleport to all of you who are online, but I can't since I am receiving a pop-up that reads, "Your friend is busy right now." I presume all of you are playing a game?
Old 06-08-2015, 11:52 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yes, we were playing Pagoda. We are done now. We will be heading back to Iridian's estate, so you can port to us soon. I wanted to do Winterbane Hall, also, but only 4 people could go in at once. Would anyone like to do that with me sometime?