PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Neverland School for Young Fairies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-02-2014, 07:54 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Okie, who wants to be friends with Octavial? She sort of has none O_o
Old 02-02-2014, 07:55 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
(Maybe Onya! Onya sort of has none also! lol)

I peered up. A fairy was talking to me. "Do you need help with this song?" I strummed my guitar, procrastinating. "Sort of," I murmured. "It spikes up slower and gets low really quick. I've played this song before, but, I'm not a music talent, and I am not very good at the harp..."

Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 02-05-2014 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:04 PM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 

xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

"The harp is something that most music talents can play, so I'd be happy to show you how to play the note you messed up on!" I reached into my backpack and grabbed my small harp. I looked at the part she messed up on. "I see how you messed up. Try playing the song, and when it gets slower, picture a stream, rushing currents, then all of the sudden it gets slower, and that will help you get it slower." I gave her a smile, and realized the bell rang right after I did so. I quickly packed up my harp and leaf music book, and with the 6 minutes before each bell, I went to my locker, grabbed my violin, and played it. I just hope Abi doesn't confront me...
Old 02-02-2014, 08:36 PM
cool
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 

Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust

I slowly nibbled on a piece of cheese. Usually my Honors Pixirithmetic class is next, but I've finished it for the semester. A crowd of fairies rushed past me. I heard some murmuring "Oh, look. The Other One." "Wasn't she out clapping with Prilla?" "Hmphh." Now I was upset. I stood up, cheeks hot. I flew away to the Tearoom for some R&R. I saw Prilla and we greeted each other the way we usually do. "Hello, Miss Prilla." "Hello, Miss Onya. Just getting a cup tea. You?" "Oh, no. Just visiting, to, uhh... To, uh, see Miss-" I pointed toward the ballroom, where Queen Clarion is. "I mean, Queen Ree." I flipped my hair. I had to get out of here before someone spotted The Other One out of class. I burst back onto campus. Huffing and puffing onto the sunflower bench, I walked into Honors Pixirithmetic. "Hi, Mr. Todd. Uh, can I..." I huffed, thinking of an excuse. "Tutoring?"

Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 02-05-2014 at 12:18 AM.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:56 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I might not get a chance to post today, sorry. You guys can all control Echo. I'd love it if she makes friends with Cara, Lark and Prinna, since they're sitting together. If anyone else wants to talk to her/be friends, feel free!
Old 02-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I have a question. How did you guys do the fancy text names like for Cara, Onya and Echo. Like the large, glittering names. How did you do that?
Old 02-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I think it's some glitter text generator. Example...

( Clicky clicky )
Old 02-02-2014, 09:59 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic

First period wasn't really good. I was late and I didn't know if Echo laughed at me or not. I saw Echo talking the three other fairies she was sitting next to. named Morning Lark, Cara and Prinna. Does she like me or not?

Before second period which is my Neverland Geography class, I used my quill and blackberry ink to write down a list on a piece of leaf paper:

Lilac's Goals for the School Year

1.Make friends with Echo and maybe some other fairies

2.Make sure Abi learns her lesson

3.Not embarrass myself much

4.GAIN MORE CONFIDENCE

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 02-03-2014 at 11:58 PM.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:21 PM
cool
Awards Showcase

I slowly took the Tutor Sign-up sheet. I signed my name in short, straight letters. I threw my head into my hands and looked up. I walked out of the room, and saw a fairy writing a list. I peered over her shoulder. "Hmm. Lilac. You don't hear that name much. I'm Onya." I said, sliding next to Lilac. "'Lilac's Goals for the School Year'," I popped a lemon drop into my mouth. You could find bags of these in buildings on the Mainland! Who knew! They're gigantic, but I usually just bring pieces. "You're definitely organized. Cool. What's your next class?" I inquired.

Last edited by Cerise_Ivory_Electro; 02-05-2014 at 12:19 AM.
Old 02-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Is The Best ♥
View Rach1214's Photo Album
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: InCharge
Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Arrow

Rachel

So, I went to teach the class of garden, seeing that everyone was already there. I was embarrassed, as I notice I arrived 10 minutes late, and lecturing was short...

Old 02-03-2014, 12:56 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

I took a seat next to my best fairy friend, River in my first period class of Neverland Geography. The class was one of the most boringest classes in school. Same with Mr. Walnut. His head is a walnut. His voice is soooo dull it makes you want to zone out.

Mr. Walnut clapped his hands, meaning class had begun. Ugh, here we go.
"Welcome back, everyone! I hope you all had a nice break and are looking forwards for a new school year!" The class groaned. "Today, we're going to start off with...." (Class continues)
Old 02-03-2014, 08:13 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It's time for Neverland geography. I finally get to see Lilac!

I flew into Lilac in the hallway talking to another fairy named Onya. She was telling her she had Neverland Geography net and stuff like that. When she finished talking, she looked at me, smiled, and said, "Hi Melody!" I smiled. "How was first period?" I asked. Lilac didn't reply.

We flew in Mr. Walnut's classroom. "Today, we're going to start off with the dangers of Neverland." he said in his dull voice. "I hope this unit is good." I whispered to Lilac. At least Abi isn't in this class.

Mr. Walnut showed us a map of Neverland. "The red areas are the areas fairies need to avoid." Mr Walnut said. This seems like an important unit but I don't want to listen.

I saw the list Lilac left out. It was her goals for the school year. One of the goals was for her to meet some new friends. Maybe I can help her. I just need to make some friends.

Last edited by tinker406TWO; 02-04-2014 at 12:03 AM.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:33 PM
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Heart

I face palmed. I realized I was 20 minutes late for Neverland Geography. I put away my instrument, and waltzed into Mr.Walnut's class like I wasn't late. "Mrs.Scratch! Please give me a proper explanation as to why your late for my class!" Mr.Walnut shouted.
"I..... I was.... I was lost in my music... Sir." I replied.
"Looks like someone has lunch with Mrs.Watermelon" He said.
I dragged myself to my seat and hid my face in embarrassment.
Old 02-04-2014, 12:08 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent

I had such a fun time in Talent Skills! I was on my way to earning my first skill, Illuminate. Finally I'd be able to light up a room!
Cara, Lark, Prinna, and I had such a fun time in the class. I really looked forward to seeing them again at lunchtime. We'd agreed to sit together then. I hoped we would have other classes together too.
Thankfully, I was on time for my second class, Never Land Geography. I made it just in time, in fact!
I was happy to see that Lilac was in my class. I took a seat next to her and another fairy.
"Hi again!" I smiled at her. "Sorry about what happened to you in Talent Skills. If it makes you feel better, I was late too!"

Last edited by Night Wish; 02-04-2014 at 12:47 AM.
Old 02-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(Sorry I haven't been posting! I will tonight!!!)