PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Disneys Online Worlds (wiki) > DOW Archives

DOW Archives Archive threads for DOW

Old Helping emerald mistyweather to do PH in the wiki!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:31 PM
Is a Pixie
View Hemico124's Photo Album
Hemico124's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Graphic Trio Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer Room Design Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Trivia Award - Retired Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Woot
Hemico124 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Heart Helping emerald mistyweather to do PH in the wiki!

Hi pixie pals! I want to said that thx to emerald we had see a lot of things and lot of stuff in pixie hollow! She show us how and stuff so now let us help emerald to do the wiki! Emerald did not do the squarrow man yet so let upload picture for her t upload in the wiki!
Old 04-27-2010, 12:47 AM
ThankYouTwilightForAvatar
View SmileyHearts963's Photo Album
SmileyHearts963's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Princess
SmileyHearts963 is a talented Fairy
Smile Did you notice this, btw, Emma?

Emma,(mind if I call you Emma?) did you notice Cassie's now has a separate tent entrance? I'm not a wiki member but anyone who is can post it!

Alexa Diamondheart!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cassies.JPG (52.0 KB, 24 views)
Old 04-27-2010, 01:26 AM
Has Left the Hollow :(
View Sunlight's Photo Album
Sunlight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Boo!
Sunlight is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
That's a great idea, Flora! Emerald will feel very happy.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:33 AM
Hall of Fame
View pixiedust34's Photo Album
pixiedust34's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award National Cookie Day 2012 Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Bahahaha
pixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queen
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
What can I do?

I have 4 sparrow men at the moment, and am planning to make 2 more. Let Me know what you need and What I can do to help, I would be glad to Help Em on the wiki. Like I said, Send me a PM on what screens you need and I will see if I can gets them.

I am sure Emerald is insanely busy.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
As I said in my sparrow men quests thread, I have pictures up of all the quest rewards in my album Jasper Icestone
Old 04-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Is a Pixie
View Hemico124's Photo Album
Hemico124's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Graphic Trio Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer Room Design Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Trivia Award - Retired Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Woot
Hemico124 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Heart here wat u need..

For squarrow man! Done all the pattern and copy and paste like this web site
http://www.disneyonlineworlds.com/in...ollow_Patterns
for your squarrow man! Done all the patterns and post all the patterns and look how much much ingredients do you need for each! Do too pattern each day and you will done! I do the eye and face for squarrrow man!

*Ps: If you a membership plz uh tell all the prize for quest for membership (squarrow man only!) And of course give the pics of the items and names
Old 04-29-2010, 04:20 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I truly appreciate you all trying to help me with the wiki updates. However, I have a system down and a To-Do List that keeps me up-to-date on necessary changes. Unfortunately, you all are not aware of where I am on that To-Do List at any given time or which project I am working on. If I have already completed a task, or am in the middle of it, I would hate for you all to have wasted your time.

Please know that if I need anything, I will post it in the DOW forum.

Thanks again,

Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me