PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Once upon a time... not so long ago

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-04-2014, 04:40 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Alright, I'm going to try to start this now so I can focus on studying tomorrow afternoon! I can't believe that this is my last post, though--it feels so soon! )

EDIT: Ok, looks like I have to edit this humongous post. Tomorrow. Or Thursday. Or maybe even Friday. Sorry for the story inconsistencies!!

Ana
I knew that this was it--this was probably going to be the last time I would set foot on Earth ever again. It was a weird feeling--returning back to the familiar, but knowing you wouldn't be here long...
Just before everyone dispersed to their respective homes, I tapped Layla on the shoulder. "Hey, Layla?" I asked. "Marina and I kinda need a way back to California that doesn't last around ten hours."
Layla smiled. "Of course," she replied, forming a portal in midair. It made the air behind it shimmer, as though we were looking through water. As an impulse, I gave her a quick hug. She seemed pretty surprised by it.
"Thanks," I ended up telling her, awkwardly pulling away. These people had become like family to me--there was no way I was ever going to leave them alone.
But at the same time... I had to leave my actual family. My mom. My home. The bakery. Everything that I had been familiar with my whole life all came down to this.
"Hey," suddenly came a voice from behind me; Drizella Kathrynn. "Mind if I join you? I don't exactly want to stay here all alone..."
I held out my arm to her, which she gladly accepted. Taking a deep breath, we stepped through the portal, Marina not far behind.

The portal landed us not too far from the bakery, which ended up being like a center point between our two homes. I waved at Marina. We'd be seeing each other again soon.
I hope.

So then, Driz Kathrynn and I headed down the walk. We received some pretty odd stares, especially toward Kathrynn, with her wearing her elegant long, jade green gown and all.
But it wasn't too long before we showed up at home.
I took in a deep breath, and let it out slowly.
"What's wrong?" Asked Kathrynn. I looked over at her--this girl I had barely known not too long ago but almost considered to be my own sister now.
"Its just..." I started, looking at my familiar home with longing. "What if I don't want to leave? Estorania is my home now, but this place has been my home my whole life. And it still is my world, and..."
There was a bit of silence. I could hear the familiar sound of waves in the far distance, the seagulls cawing... would I never hear this again?
"You don't have to go back," Kathrynn eventually made out. "You can stay here... just so long as you visit."
I nod slowly. "Yeah..." I reply, as I begin to cross the street to my home.

I walk across the sidewalk leading up to the door, opening it with the spare key that was still hidden in its perfectly clever spot.
"Mom?" I call in, hoping she hadn't flown to London in search of me.
Silence echoed across the home. Then... "Ana?"
My mom came out from the living room, looking like she hadn't slept in days.
And immediately, all of my thoughts--of Kathrynn, of going back or staying, of anything--disappear as I run to my mom, throwing my arms around her, shaking and sobbing.
We stayed in the tightest of hugs for a long time. And I realized just how much I really did miss her.
"Anastasia?" Someone asks after what was probably forever--but what felt like only a moment. And there was my grandma, holding an elegant looking book in one hand.
"Grandma," I replied with my voice cracking. I gave her a huge hug too, before realizing there was still one loose end.
Stepping back, I led Kathrynn into the room. "Mom, Grandma, this is Kathrynn--the descendant of Drizella Tremaine."

That was when a gentle voice spoke up. "Kathrynn?"
Kathrynn seemed to go a little rigid, before someone unfamiliar stepped out of the corner. In an instant, I recognized her. The pale skin, the similar face, the deep brown eyes and dark, dark hair.
"...Mom?" Kathrynn squeaked, but before the woman could answer, they both embraced one another. The woman just seemed to melt in her arms, nothing more than a pile of tears, and Kathrynn couldn't stop beaming. I looked back over at my mom, and laid against her arm, head on her shoulder--like I always did.
Family. Together again.

It took a little while of explaining things for me to start to understand what had happened while we had been gone. My grandma knew that this (us descendants all being reunited again) was going to happen at one point or another--her mother, after all, was the original daughter of Anastasia--and so had flown here not too long after the journal had arrived at the home. She helped comfort my mom when the news reached here, that some children in a school in London had gone missing, including one confirmed girl on a trip from California. And together, they helped search out Kathrynn's mom (Jade)--since once, long ago, Jade had attended a family reunion.
And I think you can all figure out the rest.

After discussing this, my mom offered to start dinner, when my grandma stopped her.
"They're not staying, Leanne," she told her calmly, looking sad.
My mom looked at her, then to me.
"Well," I started, not sure what to say. "I mean, I haven't figured out that far, yet..."
"You should return," continues my grandma, looking me in the eyes. "Estorania waits for you. Your new family waits for you. A bright future awaits--why would you stay?"
"For you," I immediately reply, looking at her, then to my mom. "And for you, too. I just can't leave you guys. You guys... you mean the world to me, and I just can't imagine a world where I couldn't... contact you guys, where I couldn't see you ever again. Its just... I can't."
My mom looks to me, then to my grandma, before she picks up my hand.
"And you won't."
I gasp a little, and look up.
"Leanne," my grandma starts, but my mom shakes her head in response.
"You're right. There's a bright new future awaiting Ana... but I want to be there to watch her continue to grow. Even if we're not together all of the time." Here she gave me a little wink, and I jumped up and hugged her again.
From the corner of my eye, I can see Kathrynn just barely starting to form the same question. Her mom's answer is immediate: "I will never leave you again, Kathrynn."

The rest of the afternoon was both hectic and boring at the same time--however that happened. My mom and I packed--me, packing as lightly as I could, considering all of the clothes I'd be getting from Estorania. I tried to convince my mom of this, with her suitcase popping open with all the stuff she'd thrown into it. My grandma even helped pack a little, putting some precious family items in a brown leather bag for us to take with.
I also almost said goodbye to my stupid flute, before I looked at it. Hey, I may not be a great flute player, but at least I can get some practice now that I won't have any electronics to play with anymore. () While packing it, I saw Sing, Sweet Nightingale on top of my music folder. And while I seriously considered the joy of evilly cackling while watching it be ripped to shreds in the garbage disposal, I decided that maybe I should have it framed. You know, as a remembrance of Anastasia herself. And her terrible flute playing that apparently is passed down from generation to generation. (A benefit of being a "direct descendant", I suppose. )

After we paid our house a "goodbye" (with my grandma saying she'd take care of everything), we made our way back to the portal. I couldn't see Marina from where we were, but that was alright--I assumed we were either really late or really early, but oh well. It would work either way.
I turned around to give one last hug to my grandma, who placed a parcel in my hand.
"Come and visit soon," she told me, before hugging my mom.
While they talked, I turned to Kathrynn. "Are you ready to go and enjoy your new life?"
"Are you kidding?" she laughed, shivering from excitement. "I can hardly wait!"
We both laughed, before my mom placed her hand on my shoulder.
I turned around just in time to afford a "bye, grandma!" whilst trying hard not to cry. She waved goodbye, and I stepped through the shimmering portal--

--straight back into London.
My mom sort of tripped into London, suddenly shocked as she looked around.
"Welcome to London," I told her with a laugh. I then stepped out of the way so Kathrynn and her mom could step through. But as I looked among my "family" of descendants, I could see that no one else's parents were there.
Well, this was awkward.

Yeah... oh well. I'm pretty much used to that by now.

I had just started to chat with some of my friends when Jack showed up; and to the pleading Astrid he had to tell that he needed to stay on Earth to protect the children of the world. It was a heartfelt goodbye, and I really appreciated it.
Then, the portal was created, and one by one, my friends traveled through. I watched each of them disappear, and took one last glance around the modern world I knew so well.
Then, it was our turn. I reached out a hand to Kathrynn.
"You ready?" I asked, looking at her, her mom, and my mom in turn.
She giggled. "Ready," she replied.

And I knew in the moment that we crossed the border that the future that awaited us was the brightest and most beautiful of all.
Because we were a family now.
And nothing would ever break us apart.
The End
... for now...!
Old 03-04-2014, 05:44 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(Aww Night, that was perfect! I can honestly see this whole RP being acted out in a movie. Maybe Disney?
Thanks, Glory! I can't wait to RP with you either!
Long post ahead! As I'm writing this, I have "Behind These Hazel Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson playing--I find that ironic, because that's a sad song and I'm trying to write Dove and Hunter's happy ending. )

Everyone immediately started cheering and hugging. I merely stood there, not believing we had finally defeated them. The villains were banished. A second later, I started jumping up and down. I bear hugged Lillie, Astrid, and Ivory. I didn't even realize it, but tears of joy were streaming down my cheeks. I threw my arms around Hunter's neck. He lifted me off the ground and swung me around. I laughed.
A golden light began to envelope us, and when it dissolved, I looked down at my clothes. My torn and dirty dance dress was replaced with a sparkling pale blue sleeveless dress that went to my knees. The knots in my hair magically disappeared and in its place were beautiful, big curls. I smiled, happy with my transformation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I waited outside the orphanage that Astrid, Lillie, and for a brief time Ivory had lived in. I sat on the bench and fingered with the dove charm on the silver necklace Lillie had made for me. Each of our necklaces symbolized a contribution to our sisterhood: mine, a love that drew us close, Astrid, the vines that bound us together, Lillie, hammered into each other's hearts, and Ivory, ice that could never break our bond.
All the while Astrid and Lillie said their goodbyes to their friends, my thoughts twirled like the multi-colored leaves breezing around wherever the wind took them. What would the future hold? What would happen to all of the descendants? What does my future with Hunter look like? Only time will tell.
The crisp autumn wind blew my curls away from my face. I wrapped my pale blue puffy coat around my dark blue shirt and white pants. If it were up to me, I would never take my descendant dress off, but I wanted to look like what I did before I left for the dance millions of years ago.
Then it occurred to me: I would never be the same fourteen year old normal girl I was before going to Estoriana. I was the dual descendant of Belle and Wendy, the possessor of the power of love. I survived two captures, deadly face-offs against legendary foes. I was the sister to Astrid, Ivory, and Lillie.
Just then, Astrid, Ivory, and Lille emerged from the orphanage.
I smiled at the charms reflecting the fading sun's light that hung around their necks. We would always be sisters. "Let's go to Aunt Grace," I said.
We walked to her house, and rang the doorbell. My aunt seemed to have aged in the days we'd been gone. At the sight of us, she threw her arms around Lillie, Ivory, and I. I was so happy to see her. I hadn't lived with her for long, but before discovering Felicity was still alive, Aunt Grace was the closest thing I had to my mother.
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Astrid standing there awkwardly leaning against the doorframe, unsure whether to walk in. I immediately introduced her. "Aunt Grace, this is Astrid."
Aunt Grace smiled before pulling Astrid into our embrace. "Hello dear." She gave us one more tight squeeze, and then finally released us. "Where have you girls been? I was so worried!"
"It's a long story, Aunt Grace. We don't belong here anymore, but we do love you." I touched her hand gently.
"Maybe we will write down the entire tale, and one day it will be a classic a child reads," Ivory added.
"You don't have to tell me the whole story right now, but I would like a good explanation as to why you disappeared for an entire week, and come back looking years older with completely different clothes!" Aunt Grace exclaimed.
I laughed. She gestured us into the parlor, where tea was already set out. Ivory, Astrid, Lillie, and I sat down on the sofa opposite Grace's chair. I took a cup of tea and had a sip. The hot liquid warmed me inside. I cleared my throat. Where did I begin?
"I know you are never going to believe this, but all of the fairytales we heard when we were little are real. And we're descended from them. Aunt Grace, we're descended from Wendy!" To my sisters' and my shock, Grace merely smiled. And then it all came together. Adopting specifically Lillie and Ivory. Finding the Tales of Estoriana book in the attic. "You've known all along."
She nodded. "The reason I didn't alert the police of your absence is because I had a feeling you went to Estoriana. I take it you banished the villains, then?"
We nodded. Ivory stood up. "I'm sorry to ruin this lovely meeting, but we have to get to the clock tower to go back."
Grace sighed. "I understand. Visit me though!" She hugged each of us.
"We will." Lillie grinned.
"I love you," I whispered in her ear as she hugged me. She returned it.
"Bring Felicity back when you come, okay?" I quickly nodded. How did she even know?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the clock tower, we said our goodbyes to Jack. From that moment we played with the snow and ice near the orphanage, he had always seemed like a big brother to me, and I could tell my sisters felt the same way. He was able to comfort me when I was so scared when he, Hunter, and I had been captured. Those were frightening moments for me, but looking back I wouldn't exchange them for the world.
I hugged him and smiled. "Bye Jack."
He grinned and squeezed me back. "Bye Dove."
I looked around London and breathed in its unforgettable scent once more. Sure, I would miss this place, but my home was in Estoriana. The sun had set, and stars were beginning to appear.
I took Hunter's hand and together we stepped through the portal.
When I opened my eyes again, we were on a dock. Tied to it was a large, beautiful ship, with puffy white sails that waited to be filled with strong winds. Silver lined the rails, and the color of the wood was a majestic mahogany. Written in striking gold letters on the left side were the words HEART OF THE SEA.
Hunter squeezed my hand gently, and I turned to him. "What is this?!" I gasped.
"I've always loved sailing, and when we talked at the dance you mentioned something about always wanting to venture out to the seas and travel. So while you were in London, I went to my dad's castle and took one of his ships in his fleet." He grinned.
I raised my eyebrows and my jaw fell to the floor. From down the pier I saw six or so muscular young men carrying sea chests and barrels. "Who are they?" I pointed.
"That's our crew!" Hunter answered happily.
"Oh my gosh Hunter, you thought of everything!" I threw my arms around him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hours later when the crew were below deck, Hunter and I were above, lying on a blanket near the steering wheel. We gazed at the stars and talked about nearly everything.
"It's so tranquil," I said, and looked at the still water. The full moon cast its enigmatic beams onto the sea. Seeing it made me think of Jack. From a distance I heard wolf cries, and knew it was Ruby.
"It's beautiful just like you, Dove Lovely," Hunter said solemnly.
I smiled and stared into his obsidian eyes. From the first time I saw him, I had felt a connection I couldn't decipher. Then as time passed, it became evident: I had found a home for my heart.
I was fortunate enough to have so many people there for me. Hunter, Ivory, Astrid, Lillie, Grace, Trace, my mother Felicity.
Suddenly, my name seemed less like a word and more like a promise: to love and help everyone as much as I could.

As I stared into Dove's crystal blue eyes, the moon's light shadowing half her face, she looked so picturesque I knew it was time.
I pulled a red box out of my pocket and opened it. Inside was a silver ring with a diamond in the middle. Holding it in place was a hook and dove intertwined. "I know we're still young, but will you promise to marry me as soon as we're old enough?"
She tried to say something, but seemed to choke on her own words. She only managed to whisper, "Yes. A thousand times yes."
We leaned in close and I knew I had found the one.
I was ashamed of my past, but I knew as long as I was with Dove I would never go back to my old life. And there was no chance I was ever letting her go.

(Oh my goodness, that was so hard to write! Dove is the character that made me fall in love with roleplaying again. She is my all-time favorite character I will ever have! And Hunter.... he is my first male character. I can't believe it but this took me two and half hours to write--I really wanted to make it perfect!
Attached are three pictures. The first is Dove and Hunter when they set sail, the second is Dove in London, and the third is she when she transforms into her Wendy outfit. I had to make sure my little girl was well stocked with clothes!
I think I will go in and edit where somehow they see Felicity before they set sail.
This won't be my last post on this thread because I still have to write Annalise's ending, but I'm not sure what Night wants to do with she and Laurel.
Now can they sing Kumbaya? )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DoveandHunter.jpg (28.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png DoveLondon.png (187.2 KB, 20 views)
File Type: png DoveTransformation.png (204.1 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 03-04-2014 at 04:45 PM. Reason: posted wrong picture
Old 03-04-2014, 05:54 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Everyone : Kumbaya....
Ruby : - out of tune howling -
Stone : I WANT ME SOME SALTY STICKS
Rose : Shut up...

I'm sorry you had to see that.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:20 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sorry Hazy, I'll post for Laurel as soon as I can... which is probably in an hour or so, because my sister is yelling at me to walk the dog and I have a LOT of reading homework to do on this thread.
Can't wait to read everyone's endings, I'm sure they're going to be awesome. Don't close this thread before I come back!
By the way, Hazy, which doll maker did you use for the two pictures of Dove? She looks so pretty.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Night, you can do whatever you want with Shang and Laurel too. I wasnt sure exactly what you wanted to happen.

I do want to do a scene where he introduces Laurel to his parents, mostly his mom. He isnt close at all with his dad because his dad has such high expectations of him, but he does love his mom.

I will post for Shang in a while. And I want to do one more post for Astrid.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:15 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Ok, Liri! Also, thank you everyone. Glad you guys liked my post. And I can't wait to RP with you as well, Glory.
Misty, I love the story of how Layla met her husband. And Hazy, your interpretation of each of the charms on the sisters necklace is so beautiful! Thank you for writing that.
Guys, do you mind if I give Ivory a portal-opening device as well? It just seems like all the queenly characters have one...

I gasp, stepping through the portal onto Earth for the first time. The first time in my memory, at least.
I turn to hug my parents. "Having you guys back was a gift, something I'd never expected to be given. And for that I am so grateful."
"We've missed you so much, Laurel," my mother whispers.
"And we'll never be apart again," my father promises.
"I'll see you back at... our kingdom." I smile, feeling the joy of those words on my tongue. Our kingdom. Not the villains'.
Just before my friends and I step through the portal, I feel a light tap on my shoulder.
"Laurel, would you like to... come with me?" Shang asks, a bit nervously. "And meet my mom?"
"I would love to," I say sincerely.
We make such a strange pair, the warrior and the healer. But somehow, as his arms wrap around me in an embrace, and our fingers entwine, I know that we somehow fit together.
"Maybe others will think we're an unlikely match," I grin back at him. "But somehow... I think we're going to work out."
"Hey, you know what they say - opposites attract," he teases.
I laugh. Everything I've ever wanted - and more. My dreams were finally coming alive.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You'll visit, right? All the time?" Annalise asks me, just before she goes off, with Colin, to say farewell to her home on Earth.
"Of course!" I grin. "Our adventures may be over... but the friendships they've created will last for a long, long time." I reach over and hug her tightly. "Maybe even forever."
"It's a perfect, fairy tale ending." Annalise says contentedly. "What we've always wanted."
"No." I smile. "It's a perfect beginning."

(I left the part where Shang and Laurel visit Japan to you, Liri. I thought you should be the one to write that. And Hazy, you can definitely extend the scene with our characters if you want.)

And um... sorry guys. This is my real ending for Ivory. I nearly forgot this part!

I stood at the front of the enormous, ornate room, the two treasures of Arendelle in my hands. I could hear the ancient words, ones that had been spoken over every monarch in our kingdom's history.
The scepter and the round orb didn't ice over in my hands. This time, the new Queen of Arendelle stands before her people with no secrets, no concealing gloves or hidden powers. My silken coronation gown, frosted with snowflakes, is slightly off the shoulders, exposing my scar. If I am to be Queen, the people need to see me as I truly am.
Astrid, Lillie and Dove all grin and give me encouraging nods. All the descendants had come for this occasion. The villains were gone, but they didn't take the power of our friendship with them.
Power rushes over my skin in waves, not the icy rush of my magic, but a deep, ancient power that comes from my kingdom's long history.
I felt them with me. Elsa, and her father, and every single king and queen that had come before me. Lending me their power, their strength.
"Her Majesty... Queen Ivory of Arendelle!" The man conducting the ritual finished with a flourish.
The watching guests clapped and cheered. And my friends, my fellow descendants, cheered the loudest of all.

This is my actual last post for the most amazing RP I've ever done... And thank you all for making it such an incredible experience!
Signing off,

And here is Laurel's new appearance, and Ivory's coronation dress.
Spoiler for Laurel and Ivory:
Old 03-05-2014, 02:36 AM
Studying plant biology!
View JuliaSnowflake9's Photo Album
JuliaSnowflake9's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award Winter Treat Award Thankful For Award Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Asleep
JuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy TagJuliaSnowflake9 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
(I enjoyed this RP a lot. It was super fun! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I've been really busy and our Internet temporarily wasn't working.)

Ella:

Ella was trying to help her friends keep the portal open. She hoped she could do it.
Her arm trembled, but Jacques walked over to Ella and helped her to keep her arm straight and pointed towards the portal.

Jacques:

Jacques saw Ella's arm begin to tremble. He immediately came over to her and helped her keep it up.
It wasn't working.
Ivory spoke, thanking us all for being her true friends. Layla continued by asking for forgiveness for her actions. Anastasia attempted to lighten the mood.
Something seemed odd. A golden glow suddenly surrounded the villains. It glowed until it was too bright to see. Jacques closed his eyes until the light stopped shining.
The villains were gone.

Ella:

The villains were gone!
"Woo hoo!" Ashley shouted. "We did it! We did it!" She jumped up and down. Ella giggled.
Ella suddenly was wearing a light blue silk dress that looked similar to Cinderella's. Jacques looked like Prince Charming, but instead of red accents, they were blue.
Ashley's dress was a midnight blue scottish princess dress, a little bit different from Merida's. She smiled.
A bunch of adults came out of a clearing towards the descendants. They hugged their children.
"Well, don't yer look beautiful," someone behind Ashley said. "Now, are yer ready to go back?"
Ashley turned around. "Merida! To go back where?"
"Home," She replied. "Ter the castle in the hills!"
"Yes," Ashley said. "See ye guys soon, eh?" Say goodbye to me mum and dad, Ella!" She waved to everyone.
"I will," Ella said, waving back.
"Come by any time, Jacques," Ashley called. "Race ye, Merida!"
After going through the portal, Jacques and Ella ran to her parents' house. Ashley's family was there.
The twins explained everything that had happened. Their parents looked at them with shock when they finished their astonishing story.
Ella's and Jacques' parents decided to move to Estoriana, but Ashley's family wanted to stay on Earth.
When they returned to Estoriana, they went to Cinderella's kingdom where their parents would rule.They told Ana and Kathryn that they were welcome to live in the castle with them.
Ella and Jacques helped everyone in their kingdom. It immediately began to flourish.
"That was an amazing adventure," Ella said.
"Yes," Jacques agreed. "I can't wait for our next one!"
The twins grinned excitedly. They made many new friends and they often visited their old friends. They had many fantastic adventures with them, too.
When they grew up, the twins got married to wonderful people and had their own children.

The twins and their families lived happily ever after,
The End!

(Thank you, everybody! This role play was awesome! )
Old 03-05-2014, 04:17 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(Thanks, Night! I used the Mega Wedding Day Creator The name is very deceiving, as it is a great game and I love it!

So the day had finally come. The day when Laurel and I would have to say goodbye.
Of course, I never envisioned it unfolding like this. I always imagined Laurel and I would escape with our rope made of odd objects, and then we would run off into the forest together and scavenge around to stay alive. We'd had a lot of time to think about it, due to our empty years in our towers.
But I wasn't complaining. Laurel and I had both found boys, which was something I don't think either of us planned on. She and I both had kingdoms waiting for us. She would return to her home with her parents in the Enchanted Forest, and I would live with Ivory and Colin at the palace in Arendelle.
I gave Laurel a big hug. "You'll visit, right? All the time?" I asked, just before Colin and I would head off to Earth. I wanted to see London one more time, as a reminder that I had a new life, a better life waiting for me in Arendelle.
"Of course!" Laurel grinned. "Our adventures may be over, but the friendships we've created will last for a long, long time. Maybe even forever." She squeezed me tightly.
"It's a perfect, fairytale ending," I smiled satisfactorily. "It's what we've always wanted!"
"No, it's a perfect beginning," She smiled, too.
"I'm going to miss you so much! We must have balls and events where we can see each other. Maybe we can go on vacation!" My mind buzzed with ideas. "We could go see Hunter and Dove, or visit Layla, or-"
"All in good time!" Laurel laughed.
Colin cleared his throat. "Sorry Annalise, but we should get going."
I nodded. "I'm so glad we met, Laurel." I hugged her one last time.
"Me, too." She smiled. "Bye!" She waved as Colin and I stepped through the portal.
I lifted my hand and waved a little. I swore on Olaf's carrot nose I would miss her more than anything.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On Ivory's coronation, I was dressed in a green dress similar to the one Anna wore on Elsa's day. But instead of my ancestor's braid, my ginger hair was pulled into an intricate half braid with the rest of my hair draped across my shoulders and back.
Ivory took the scepter and round orb in each of her hands. She stood as tall as she could, her face solemn and calm. My heart swelled with pride. I looked at Colin and grinned. He squeezed my hand.
"Her majesty.... Queen Ivory of Arendelle!" The throne room erupted in applause. I was one of the first on my feet, clapping as hard as I could.
"LONG LIVE QUEEN IVORY!" I shouted. Others joined in my chant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the reception, I searched the crowd for one specific face: Laurel. When at last I found her, I threw my arms around her.
"Oh Laurel, I missed you so much!" I exclaimed.
"I missed you too, Annalise!" Laurel cried.
"You have to tell me everything that's happened so far. Come on!" I grabbed her hand and nearly dragged her out of the ballroom.
"So what's up?!" I said as soon as we were out of earshot.
Laurel told me of everything that had happened during our time apart. Seeing her again made me giddy with glee.
Then it hit me. The only reason we were here was because of friendship and perseverance. Sure, I'd had some difficult times in my life. I had no parents, I was Hook's prisoner for four years. But I'd experienced so much good in my life. Having Laurel by my side, meeting Colin, living with Ivory. May I never forget the worth of friendship and perseverance.
I was the descendant of Princess Anna of Arendelle. She persevered after her parents died, and she relied on her love and friendship with Elsa to get her through the tough times. And may I always do the same.

(Okay this is officially my last post on this thread. It has been a blessing and an honor to RP with you all, I have thoroughly enjoyed this! This is my all-time favorite roleplay. I've learned so much because of this: how to build a character's personality, getting along with others, but it has also affected me on a more personal level. I will always remember how deep the bond of friendship and sisterhood can go. Thank you all for such a magnificent experience; I wouldn't trade it for the world )
Old 03-05-2014, 05:55 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
This is officially my last post of this fantastic RP. Thank you all so much for helping me bring this idea to life. I could not have done it with out you!!!! I will miss every one of our characters (Well at least those who aren't continuing to the sequel). I love how these characters really took on lives of their own, and I know they will live in our hearts forever.

Looking forward to role playing with you Glory!

Absolutely Ivory should have a portal device!!!!!

Thank you again everyone! I can't thank you enough! This has been amazing, and I hope this amazingness happens again!!!!!

Laurel gasps as she steps through the portal onto Earth for the first time, and I smile at her. I never thought I would fall for someone, but there she was. Beautiful in every way.
Laurel turns to hug her parents, and they exchange some quick words.
Just before we step through the portal, I lightly tap her on her shoulder.
"Laurel, would you like to... come with me?" I ask, a bit nervously. "And meet my mom?"
"I would love to," She replies sincerely.
We make such a strange pair, the warrior and the healer. But somehow, as I wrap her into an embrace, and our fingers entwine, I know that we somehow fit together.
"Maybe others will think we're an unlikely match," Laurel grins at me, "But somehow... I think we're going to work out."
"Hey, you know what they say - opposites attract," I tease.
We laugh. Everything I've ever wanted - and more. My dreams were finally coming alive.

Laurel and I travel through a portal to my former home. I stop briefly at the entrance, and take a deep breath. Laurel squeezes my hand reassuringly, and I thank her with a quick smile. Then I steel myself, and knock on the door.
My father opens it.
"Son."
"Father." I reply with a slight, tense bow, letting go of Laurel's hand to do so.
"How was your schooling?"
"Fine." I reply a bit stiffly, standing perfectly still.
"You are getting good grades I presume?"
"Yes Father." I reply, and he nods once. "I suppose you should come in."
"Thank you Father." I say as he walks inside. I then turn to Laurel and take her hand again, leading her inside my former house.

"Su, Shang is here." My father says as we walk into the living room.
"Shang!" My mother cries out, giving me a hug. "Who's this?" She asks, noticing Laurel.
"Father, Mother, this is Laurel." I say. My father nods once in greeting, but my mother gives her a hug.
"Laurel, dear, it is so nice to meet you." My mother says sincerely, and Laurel smiles.
"Thank you, Mrs. Khan." Laurel replies, "It's my pleasure."

"Will you be staying long?" My father asks shortly.
"No Father. Laurel and I won't be here very long at all." I reply, "I have a new home now."
"I see."
"It is a long story, Father." I say to his unspoken question. "I will be living far away now."
My father nods once again, "Well, keep to your schooling and practice frequently." He finally says, and I know that is the closest he will come to saying he cares about me.
"I will Father." I promise, and then he leaves the room.

"I'm sorry Shang. He really does love you. Your father just doesn't know how to show it." Mother says once he is gone.
"I know Mother. Its alright."
"So you really are leaving?" She asks.
"Yes Mother. I'm sorry. I will miss you dearly, but I don't belong here anymore."
"I understand. Well, you take care of my boy, Laurel." My mother orders, turning to her and shaking her finger at Laurel playfully.
"Mother!" I protest, and Laurel giggles.
"I will." She promises, and they hug again.
My mother then hugs me tightly, "I love you Shang. No matter how far away you are, I will always be with you. I am so proud of you." She whispers.
"I love you too, Mother." I reply.
"Now, you two better visit me sometimes!" Mother shakes her finger at us both this time, and we all start laughing again.
"We will." Laurel and I promise.
"Goodbye dears. I love you." She calls after us as Laurel and I walk out into the evening holding hands, and we wave goodbye.

A new beginning. Thats what this was. I knew beginning to a beautiful future with a beautiful girl by my side. I was ready to face it with Laurel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I returned to Neverland with Lillie to find the Lost Boys and the pirates waiting for us.
"Welcome home!" They cheered as we flew to land near them. Lillie and I grinned.
"Hello, m'dear." Smee, Captain Smee that is, said to me.
"Hello, Captain Smee." I reply with an extravagant bow.
"Thank ye fer freein' us from ole Hook."
"My pleasure." I reply. "This land has no room for evil."
"Indeed." Smee replies.
"Well, we should battle sometime." I say with a grin.
Smee returns the grin, "Anytime, m'dear. Anytime."
"Please, call me Pan." I reply, as the Lost Boys and Lillie come up to stand at my back.

The future is looking bright indeed, I think to myself, as the sun begins to shine brightly and Neverland picks up on my excitement. It is just as excited as I am, maybe even more so because it is finally free from villains, and it has regained its Pan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

p.s. I made a little picture for fun of Astrid, Lillie, Smee, and some Lost Boys

Forever yours,
and
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Neverlanders.jpg (51.7 KB, 28 views)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 03-05-2014 at 06:44 AM.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Well, time to begin Happily Ever After! I'm going to delete my posts on this thread if anyone didn't get to say goodbye.

Last edited by PixieHollowForever; 03-05-2014 at 11:26 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 07:00 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
We've reached 1000 posts, so this thread will now be closed. On to Happily Ever After!