PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots > Scrapbooked

Scrapbooked Archive forum for screenshots

Old Jan 13 Fashion Spotlight

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:45 AM
Is a Pixie
View Tanglethorn's Photo Album
Tanglethorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Autumn 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 50

Tanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A list
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Jan 13 Fashion Spotlight

Just wanted to share some snaps I took at the Spotlight and I'd love you to share your outfit or snaps if you have them.

I didn't take very many, but mostly that was because it seemed like a lot of the same outfit just different colors and I don't really like tie dye too much.
So these are the ones that stood out to me:

Our very own creative Foxstripe (happy arrival day btw) I loved the creative use and coloring of the Autumn skirt

I loved how preppy this looked

I love monotone coloring and this looked so sleek and stylish

such a bright color combo

I thought this was an interesting and unexpected use of the Tangled top and she really popped against the pastels most fairies were wearing
Old 01-04-2013, 02:30 AM
The Quenchiest
View CactusJuicy's Photo Album
CactusJuicy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Asleep
CactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I love all these outfits! I think Foxstripe's is my favorite; the colors are gorgeous~!
Old 01-04-2013, 03:31 AM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
There were a lot of beautiful outfits! I did not catch too many outfits (I had to step away from the computer from time to time), but I did catch one that caught my eye. I loved how she put this outfit together.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!
Old 01-04-2013, 07:24 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Today was my first time going to the fashion spotlight and it really was a madhouse! But it was fun and I'm glad I finally got to be part of it, though I don't think my outfit was loud enough to be badge-worthy.

I saw that rainbow fairy you posted, Heather; she was one of my favorites. I hope she gets featured.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:55 AM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Those are some beautiful outfits! I always think I have a chance to be featured, then I see some of the amazing outfits and realize my chances are slim
Old 01-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Roy G. Biv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Cedarspeck View Post
There were a lot of beautiful outfits! I did not catch too many outfits (I had to step away from the computer from time to time), but I did catch one that caught my eye. I loved how she put this outfit together.

ROY G BIV!

She is wearing the colors of the rainbow in the order of the rainbow. (Almost)
Red Orange Yellow Green Blue Indigo Violet.

She's a nature-loving fairy indeed.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 01-05-2013 at 01:27 PM. Reason: On second thought, "almost."
Old 01-05-2013, 06:30 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I saw 3 outfits that really stood out to me:
  1. the rainbow one Heather posted
  2. a bright yellow and orange one (I'd say electric yellow and electric orange if I were to guess the dyes)
  3. and a fairy named Twilight that was wearing a blue and green outfit

I also liked the color combo that Lila Starshine's fairy was wearing.

I know that there were more, but unfortunately I didn't get pictures of any of them. Best of luck to all the Forum Fairies that braved the Marina Madness this time around.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:14 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I was a few minutes, I was having problems with my net.
I saw many amazing outfits, art theme is very inspiring and one of my favorites.
Sadly the items in post office does not arrived in time for Marina visit.
I saw many friends there and Foxtripe was celebrating her anniversary

For Art theme I like this outfits:

This is the only snap that i took:

Serendipity, Stardust and Cupcake waiting for Marina

This is the outfit that i used but without the
palette.

Cups art outfit

Good Luck everyone!

Old 01-05-2013, 11:44 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Serendipity! That was the orange and yellow dressed fairy I was talking about! Thanks Cup for posting that image!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 01-06-2013, 01:28 AM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Ooh, I did not know the theme was art. My fairies outfits may not look very artistic.

Cups, did I miss something? How do you get the palette, and I think I may have seen a hat somewhere?

EDIT: OH! I didn't check the last tab at the PPO.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!

Last edited by Heather Cedarspeck; 01-06-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:26 PM
:. Live ~ Love ~ Sh!ne .:
View Joy Firefly's Photo Album
Joy Firefly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Curious
Joy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the QueenJoy Firefly met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Cupcake View Post

Serendipity, Stardust and Cupcake waiting for Marina
I didn't have the chance to be there [Mainland dutties] ,
but THANKS to an amazing friend that dress and fly my fairy Stardust for me on the event.

Good looking outfits everyone!!!
Good Luck!!
Old 01-06-2013, 10:01 PM
Is a Pixie
View Flutterlashes's Photo Album
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Disney
Flutterlashes is a talented FairyFlutterlashes is a talented Fairy
Water Talent

I saw her the other day and complimented her on her uniqueness. Her name REALLY fits her look! It's Cobweb Spiderlashes. She looks like a fairy that would love Bat Day in Disneyland.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:32 AM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
I hope y'all post your outfits when the spotlights are published! I missed it, and I know I would LOVE to see outfits with this theme.

If I may be so bold, this is what Indigo and Garlicnoodles are wearing at the moment. I think they would fit right in to the Art theme!

~Twinkle~

Last edited by Indigo Twinkleheart; 01-07-2013 at 03:45 AM.