PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Hidden Mickey's In Pixie Hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-13-2009, 04:32 AM
Jet McFuel's Mommy
View Clover Elmlace's Photo Album
Clover Elmlace's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Treat Award Liked Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 109

My Mood: Lucky
Clover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Thumbs up Awesome Find!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amantha View Post
It gets better Stephanie! I found a hidden Mickey that WAS NOT hidden in the Tea Room. I blew up the image so you can see it better!
Oh, Jingles Amantha you beat me to the Framed Mickey in the Tearoom!
You have a keen eye my Friend!

Here is mine anyway

Old 12-13-2009, 06:53 AM
Infinity Lightflame
View Ruby Yarrowtwinkle's Photo Album
Ruby Yarrowtwinkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Summer Room Design Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Artistic
Ruby Yarrowtwinkle has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Heart Great job guys for the cool mickeys. And thanks for telling me Clover Elmlance

Thanks Em for being with me in the photo in the mickey i will cheris this pix forever.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:39 AM
dancing for the holidays!
View MistyMay's Photo Album
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Mellow
MistyMay is a talented FairyMistyMay is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
I found some new ones!!

In the Ballroom

Fairy Tale Theater
Old 01-28-2010, 11:51 PM
Indigo Carrotflower
View mbdc's Photo Album
mbdc's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Double Puzzle Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Excited
mbdc has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Okay...I might be crazy, but I think I found a few more hidden mickeys. I apologize if the screenshots don't work, if these have been posted before, or if you can't see what I see!
I outlined what I'm talking about, if that helps at all.
The first one I found while playing water web.
See how the webs on the right side of the screen sort of look like an upside down mickey? (Thumbnail1)

The next ones I found while cruising around neverberry thicket. One is between the two trees, just three floating specs that seem to take on a mickey shape.(Thumbnail2)

The next ones are, well, probably a biiiig stretch, but the foreground branches in neverberry thicket seem to take on two mickey shapes if you look carefully. (I apologize if you can't see all the outlines, I couldn't get my circle shape thingie to change colors!)(Thumbnail3)

The last one is the biggest stretch of all, but the cherry tree in neverberry thicket has one big circle shape and if you look carefully there are two circle shapes above it that seem to stick out farther than the rest of the tree. Anyway, it seemed to take on the mickey shape, but I totally understand if you can't see it the way I do, I might have just imagined it! (Thumbnail4)

Anyway, those are the ones I've come up with so far. I'll see if I can't find some more, what a fun game!

Did I just find more hidden mickeys?

Oh, yes I did!

The first one I found while baking, it's on the container behind the mixing bowl.

The second one was hiding in the water in Havendish Square.

YAAAAAY Mickey!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg waterwebmickey.jpg (163.5 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg floatingmickey.jpg (135.4 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg neverberry thicket mickeys.jpg (130.9 KB, 84 views)
File Type: jpg treemickey.jpg (118.0 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg mixingmickey.jpg (132.4 KB, 80 views)
File Type: jpg watermickey.jpg (148.7 KB, 72 views)

Last edited by Jezzi; 01-29-2010 at 12:20 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 01-29-2010, 03:38 AM
Art is My Middle Name!
View Stephaniethefutureartist's Photo Album
Stephaniethefutureartist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Halloween '09 Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Cheerful
Stephaniethefutureartist has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbdc View Post
Okay...I might be crazy, but I think I found a few more hidden mickeys. I apologize if the screenshots don't work, if these have been posted before, or if you can't see what I see!
I outlined what I'm talking about, if that helps at all.
The first one I found while playing water web.
See how the webs on the right side of the screen sort of look like an upside down mickey? (Thumbnail1)

The next ones I found while cruising around neverberry thicket. One is between the two trees, just three floating specs that seem to take on a mickey shape.(Thumbnail2)

The next ones are, well, probably a biiiig stretch, but the foreground branches in neverberry thicket seem to take on two mickey shapes if you look carefully. (I apologize if you can't see all the outlines, I couldn't get my circle shape thingie to change colors!)(Thumbnail3)

The last one is the biggest stretch of all, but the cherry tree in neverberry thicket has one big circle shape and if you look carefully there are two circle shapes above it that seem to stick out farther than the rest of the tree. Anyway, it seemed to take on the mickey shape, but I totally understand if you can't see it the way I do, I might have just imagined it! (Thumbnail4)

Anyway, those are the ones I've come up with so far. I'll see if I can't find some more, what a fun game!

Did I just find more hidden mickeys?

Oh, yes I did!

The first one I found while baking, it's on the container behind the mixing bowl.

The second one was hiding in the water in Havendish Square.

YAAAAAY Mickey!

Nice find!

Always,
Ginger
Old 01-30-2010, 03:47 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
So while waiting in the hollow for the camp out to start Sarah (ScoobyWinx), a few other fairies and I noticed that Cookie monster had made his way into the hollow! Here are the photos!

I flipped the picture in hopes to make it easier to see him...

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 01-30-2010, 09:52 AM
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 

Water Talent
Hahahaaa that is too funny! Great find!
Old 02-12-2010, 09:21 PM
Is Raven Mistylake
View Goddess Nemesis's Photo Album
Goddess Nemesis's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Donation Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Design A Furniture Item Participation Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 
Total Awards: 10

My Mood: Ethereal
Goddess Nemesis has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I am not sure if this has been posted/spotted before so PLEASE be nice and DO NOT post to tell me so!

Can you spot the Hidden Mickey...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oie_2_12_2010_12_24_31_AM(2).jpg (13.0 KB, 78 views)
Old 04-23-2010, 12:46 PM
Story-telling fairy
View Iridessa2093's Photo Album
Iridessa2093's Fairy
My Mood: fairyish
Iridessa2093 has chosen their Fairy magic
Wow, guess I'll also try to
Old 04-23-2010, 05:52 PM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
That new Raspberry Bunch looks like a Mickey!

BPP

Last edited by Buttercup PollenPuff; 04-26-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:02 AM
ThankYouTwilightForAvatar
View SmileyHearts963's Photo Album
SmileyHearts963's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Princess
SmileyHearts963 is a talented Fairy
Ya just saw one in Springtime Orchard (or it could be just a coincidence ).

Alexa Diamondheart!

I found some more flower Mickey heads and some bunny ears (lol, made the bunny ears myself.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hiddenmickey1.JPG (25.4 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg bunnyears.JPG (9.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg hiddenmickey2.JPG (10.8 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg hiddenmickey3.JPG (8.3 KB, 144 views)

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 05-07-2010 at 02:06 AM.
Old 05-07-2010, 10:58 PM
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup PollenPuff View Post
That new Raspberry Bunch looks like a Mickey!
I noticed that right away!
Old 07-12-2010, 07:40 AM
Jet McFuel's Mommy
View Clover Elmlace's Photo Album
Clover Elmlace's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Treat Award Liked Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 109

My Mood: Lucky
Clover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy ListClover Elmlace is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Question Another possible Mickey!?

I think I may have found another Mickey to add to the Thread!
Take a look at the 'berries' on the left

Old 07-12-2010, 08:22 AM
MistyMay's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Ooh! I see it! Nice!
Old 07-27-2010, 07:15 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
OK, so I don't know if it's because I've been spending more time on the Disney site itself, or if I spent too much time in Bubble Bounce, but I noticed this and thought it looked like Mickey's profile... almost like he's peeking to watch us bounce those fish up stream.

I also figured I'd put the Blueberry Bunch and Spider Silk Bunches up since they go so well with Buttercup Pollenpuff's Raspberry Bunch.
Attached Images
File Type: png MickeyBubbleBounce.png (69.2 KB, 23 views)
File Type: png micberry.png (28.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: png MicSilk.png (26.9 KB, 4 views)

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 07-27-2010 at 07:26 AM. Reason: added BUNCHES. :p