PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Just An Idea

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-20-2013, 11:52 PM
Is a Pixie
View strangeseraph's Photo Album
strangeseraph's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Amazed
strangeseraph is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Just An Idea

I don't have pictures of all the items that have ever been available in Pixie Hollow, but a lot of us have!

If we save a picture of our pixies in their arrival outfits or something like that, we'll have their heads. Then somebody could just make a sort of paper doll maker everybody could use to play with. It would be something. :/
Old 08-21-2013, 12:29 AM
Is a Pixie
View Ladymimi's Photo Album
Ladymimi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Valentine's Day Award 2017 Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Sad
Ladymimi has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Question Help!!!

Hey can someone tell me how to copy all my stuff? My fairies my home and all???? I try to do a screen shoot and I can't with this laptop :S

Thanks!!!!
Old 08-21-2013, 01:04 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
Lady mimi, most computers have the key but if you don't, you can always film it. I know mac has the screen recording already built in, and for windows I am using expression encoder to film my fairies things. So that way I can have something to remember everything by. Can you tell me what computer you have?
Old 08-21-2013, 01:53 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Bayberry, how do you use the screen recorder on Mac?
Help! XD
Old 08-21-2013, 03:19 AM
Forever Pixie
View mariya1593's Photo Album
mariya1593's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Terrific Spotter Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Halloween '09 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: owoooo
mariya1593 has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
I'm just saving pictures of all the meadows, my outfits, my pouch, my best fairy friend, my home, garden, etc... So I can look through them in the future and remember the 4 years I've spent on PH...
Old 08-21-2013, 03:44 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverLunaMorningvalley View Post
Bayberry, how do you use the screen recorder on Mac?
Help! XD
It has been a year since I used Mac and that was for school only too, so my memory is a bit fuzzy lol

I think you can do so from a quicktime player. Make sure it is updated, and you can go to file, and start a screen recording. It should record everything on the screen if I remember correctly. It saves it in the movies, and you can edit them in Imovie if you want (:
Old 08-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Is a Pixie
View strangeseraph's Photo Album
strangeseraph's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 2010 Holiday Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Amazed
strangeseraph is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
If you go into the pose setting on your fairy you can print your fairy. Just choose to save as a PDF instead of sending it to a printer. *I don't know how this would work on a mac, but on windows its really easy to find*
Old 08-21-2013, 05:06 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
For those of you who want an easy screencapture program then I have used Cropper for many years for everything. Once downloaded I use my mouse to pull the image smaller or larger and then press my return button (I don't bother with the other commands). Make sure it is set to .png for crisper images. I have used it on XP, Windows 7 and now Windows 8

Cropper

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!