PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Events and Parties > The Lapsed Haps

The Lapsed Haps Belated Events

Old Themes for the Last Four Weeks

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-21-2013, 06:14 PM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
Themes for the Last Four Weeks

Hi Pixies,

When I think of missing out on Autumn and Winter in the Hollow, I feel so sad. I found myself wanting to somehow "do it all" these last few weeks, but I realized that I might be able to "savor" the different flavors of Pixie Hollow if I focused on one at a time.

And of course it would be way more fun if other fairies were focusing on the same theme at the same time, so I am writing this to see if this sounds fun to anyone else (okay, maybe "fun" is the wrong word ), and if so, which themes do you most want to do? up to four. I have four fairies, so each of my fairies is going to concentrate on one, I think.

Themes could be:
  • Fall
  • Animal Masquerade
  • Mainland Hallowe'en
  • Harvest Feast
  • Winter
  • Christmas
  • New Year
  • And since the Mermaid Grotto is open, Mermaids might be one as well.

There are lots of ways to develop a theme: Home Decorating, of course, but also Parties and other Meetups (in the corresponding Meadows), Bunching, Fairy Fashion, not to mention sharing your Art and Writing and Role Play Talents.

=====================================

* * * WATCH THIS SPACE FOR UPDATES TO THE CALENDAR * * *
Updated: Wednesday, September 18th

Events, Dates, Times and Servers Subject to Change,
so please check back to confirm. Thanks!

Please add your events to this thread, and I will post them here.

Date: Sunday, 9/15
Time: 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM Pixie Standard Time
Event: Masquerade Ball
Attire: Spooky!
Server: Moon Mountain
Meadow: Acorn Summit
Activities: Vidia's Daily Spin, Fairy Fireworks, Summit Style Fashion Show

Date: Monday, 9/16
Time:
Event:
Attire:
Server:
Meadow:
Activities:

Date: Wednesday, 9/18
Time: 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM PST
Event: Winter/Holiday Party
Attire: Festive
Server: Raspberry Reef (near bottom, right)
Meadow: Ice
Activities:

Date: Wednesday, 9/18
Time: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM Pixie Standard Time
Event: "New Year's Eve Ball"
Attire: Over The Top!
Server: Raspberry Reef (near bottom, right)
Meadow: Chilly Falls
Activities: Play Gem Juggler, Visit the Ice Palace, Adventure in the Never Mine

Date: Thursday, 9/19
Time: 10:59 AM - 11:59 AM Pixie Standard Time
Event: "Farewell Pixie Hollow"
Attire: Greatest Hits!
Server: Blooming Mountain
Meadow: Havendash Square
Activities: group images, group hugs, group tears

=====================================

What do you think? What themes would you like to do? Any other ideas or suggestions?

*Twinkle*

Last edited by Indigo Twinkleheart; 09-19-2013 at 02:20 AM.
Old 08-21-2013, 07:09 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
I love love LOVE this idea!! I was thinking about how we would all have to miss out on the seasons and how the changing of each season was one of my all-time favorite parts of the Hollow. I was going to be sad to not change my outfits for each season and have fun with the events. I'm in!!
Old 08-21-2013, 07:15 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
This is a great idea Indigo! Instead of moping through our last four weeks, why not make them as memorable as they can possibly be?
Old 08-21-2013, 08:56 PM
friendly pixie
View olive silkblossom's Photo Album
olive silkblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 5

olive silkblossom is a talented Fairyolive silkblossom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Like this idea Indigo ! Little Olive was just saying that she wanted to try to do something similar with her fairies. She will be so excited !
Old 08-21-2013, 09:28 PM
I Love Pixie hollow :)
View KarinaPixie's Photo Album
KarinaPixie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Spring 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Adventurous
KarinaPixie has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Heart I'll come!

Any of these themes sound great!
Old 08-22-2013, 11:31 PM
We heart PHF!
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 

Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Yay! Maybe this will help us all deal with the loss of our beloved game. I already feel better as this gives me something positive to think about.

Here's the basic schedule:

Week One: Fri Aug 23 to Thur Aug 29--Fall Themes

Week Two: Fri Aug 29 to Thur Sep 05--Fall Themes

Week Three: Fri Sep 06 to Thur Sep 12--Winter Themes

Week Four: Fri Sep 13 to Thur Sep 19--Winter Themes

I'm hoping that as Pixies join in, they will post their ideas or events, and then I will add them to the Calendar, possibly on a different thread, or as an update on the first post in this thread.

So the first activity/event that I propose we schedule is our own Animal Masquerade Ball / Mainland Hallowe'en Party--in one of the Meadows.
In fact, possibly more than one, so people with different online schedules can play.

I'm thinking it could be on either a Thursday night or a Saturday afternoon, or maybe both. Probably towards the end of Week Two, as it would be somewhat climatic.

I'd be willing to take on "hosting" one of these (I could do either, I think) and I'm hoping some other Party Talent would love to host a second one. And by "host," I also mean "promoter," so that there is a big turnout and also "coordinater," cause events run smoothly when people have all the information they need and know what to expect. Both of these jobs boil down to checking online and getting the word out.

I've been thinking as this as a big Fashion Show that we are all starring in--see and be seen, Fairies! If anybody has any ideas about what else we could do, let me know.

If there is another activity that you'd like to do instead, by all means, tell us all about it! I would love to have several things scheduled each week.

Also be thinking about hosting something the last two weeks, or even "The Night They Closed The Pixies Down" (yes I am working on a novelty song)

Wouldn't it be great to all go down with the ship together? Okay I am going to go cry now.

(((Pixie Hugs))) to all.

*Twinkle*
Old 08-23-2013, 01:52 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Count me in, Indigo! I'd really love to see some events planned for the month.
Are we going to celebrate the Summer Sparkler too? With all of the beautiful lights in the meadows, it would be upsetting to ignore them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Twinkleheart
Wouldn't it be great to all go down with the ship together? Okay I am going to go cry now.

(((Pixie Hugs))) to all.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 08-23-2013, 12:18 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
This sounds like a great idea! Even though I probably wont be able to go to some of them, I'd like to say what I think the themes should be. My first choice is Animal Masquerade. I think that would be a great theme because it's an event that everyone in the Hollow loves and looks forward to every year, but we won't be able to experience it ever again.

My second choice is the Harvest Festival. I chose this one for the same reason I chose the Animal Masquerade.

My third choice would be New Years. We could have a huge new years party on the last day of that week.

My forth choice would be Mermaids. Pixie Hollow is all about magic. What would be the fun in a magical game without having a whole week dedicated to mermaids?

I hope these comments help.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:30 AM
We heart PHF!
Awards Showcase

Thanks so much for your input, Onionleaf and Glitter8pony!

So how about this: Week One Summer Sparkler and Mermaid Week! I'll look at my calendar later and propose some meeting times in the Meadows and Grotto. We can include earning relevant badges in our activities, and dress up. Also, we can do home tours, if anyone has a Summer or Mermaid home that they want to share.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:37 AM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Good idea! If only we didn't have to do this at all. I just feel like dying right now
Old 08-24-2013, 12:42 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Twinkleheart View Post
Also, we can do home tours, if anyone has a Summer or Mermaid home that they want to share.
I still have my mermaid castle up in Kiki's home! It was featured in the Never News and I'd love to show it to everyone!
Old 08-24-2013, 02:05 AM
We heart PHF!
Awards Showcase

@Glitter8pony--I know. (((Pixie Hugs)))

@Misty_12--Garlicnoodles would love to share her mermaid home as well. Could you do it after the Mermaid Ball on Thursday?

*Twinkle*
Old 08-24-2013, 02:24 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I have school on Thursday, but if the Mermaid Ball is later in the day I'll be able to!
Old 08-24-2013, 05:52 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I think I should be able to make all those days! What a flaptastic idea, Twink. I just love balls and dressing up! I'm a huge fan of formality and vintage.
I hope I can make all the events! If the party is still going around 6-7ish today, then I might be able to fly on.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:34 AM
We heart PHF!
Awards Showcase

@Misty and
@Hazel

Definitely fly in when you can, cause it could well be going on!

The first event was a lot of fun, and Alexia joined in with her arrival day party! There are a few screen shots on the invite thread.

Here is the invite for the Mermaid Ball:

You're Invited
to a
Mermaid Ball

Thursday, August 29th
3:00 PM PST

Server: Waterfall Forest (bottom right)
Meadow: Palm Tree Cove--in the Mermaid Grotto
Attire: Dress for a Mermaid Ball, of course!
Afterparty: Tour of Mermaid Homes tentatively scheduled