PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Events and Parties > The Lapsed Haps

The Lapsed Haps Belated Events

Old You're Invited to a Bon Voyage Party (last hour)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-19-2013, 07:27 PM
The Quenchiest
View CactusJuicy's Photo Album
CactusJuicy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Asleep
CactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the QueenCactusJuicy met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I can't believe it's gone now.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:27 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Well, it just ended. Thanks for the memories, everyone. I will never forget any of you. ♥

I said remember this moment, in the back of my mind
The time we stood with our shaking hands
The crowds in stands went wild
We were the Kings and the Queens
And they read off our names
The night you danced like you knew our lives
Would never be the same
You held your head like a hero
On a history book page
It was the end of a decade
But the start of an age

Long live the walls we crashed through
All the kingdom lights shined just for me and you
I was screaming long live all the magic we made
And bring on all the pretenders
One day, we will be remembered. ♥ ~ "Long Live" by Taylor Swift

But don't give up faith! You never know when something could happen...
Old 09-19-2013, 07:28 PM
Feeling nostalgic...
View Moonstone's Photo Album
Moonstone's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Pixieish
Moonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A listMoonstone has made Fairy Mary's A list
Light Talent Water Talent
Heart

I'm so sad it's gone now! I had a lot of fun with you all this past hour and a half! Love you all very much!
Old 09-19-2013, 07:29 PM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Oh wow! - I logged out 1 minute before ya'll got booted. I wanted to see if we could log back in and it wasn't so. I'll miss the game terribly and hope to try and move on.
Old 09-19-2013, 07:53 PM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Out of curiosity, I went and looked - international fairies are still up, at least for the moment. Maybe we need to all move to the Australia Pixie Page Hollow.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:05 AM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I am wondering, though, if they are keeping Pixie Pages for international sites why weren't we allowed to keep Pixie Pages in the US? It seems like a no-brainer to me...I guess we would loose most of our wardrobe and storage of course.
Old 09-20-2013, 03:26 AM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
I am so honored that I got to be a part of this last wonderful party. There were more fairies than I have EVER seen before! I had so many fun memories made here, and I will never forget all of the love I felt there. I love you all, pixie pals!!

Old 09-20-2013, 03:38 AM
Is a Pixie
View Liri_Driftwillow's Photo Album
Liri_Driftwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Terrific Spotter Award New Game Adventurer Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Pixieish
Liri_Driftwillow is a Fast FlyerLiri_Driftwillow is a Fast FlyerLiri_Driftwillow is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Yeah,I wonder what their plans are for Disney International sites with the pixie pages.
Old 09-20-2013, 05:50 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Starshine View Post
I am wondering, though, if they are keeping Pixie Pages for international sites why weren't we allowed to keep Pixie Pages in the US? It seems like a no-brainer to me...I guess we would loose most of our wardrobe and storage of course.
My guess is they didn't communicate well. I wish they kept the fairy
pages atleast, but Cinnamon Vanillaheart is getting used to her new
home in the boutique app.

Was the party fun? Sorry I couldn't be there. The clock was
ticking and I was just thinking to myself how I would rather be
playing. I heard there was a lot of lag from my friend who was
playing for me, and also many people saying " I do believe in fairies!"
I wish i could have joined in on it!
Old 09-20-2013, 07:18 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
It was very, very anti-climactic lol as the closing didn't happen at the same time for every fairy, or anywhere near the scheduled time. It sounded like POTCO and Toontown shut down before us. But we were certainly clapping and saying "I do believe in fairies!" and spreading the <3 hugs...towards the end the conversation was more like "Um, why didn't it happen yet?"
Old 09-20-2013, 07:20 PM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Julie is getting used to her new home on the mainland - I uploaded her to Great Fairy Rescue when it first came out, and she's still there.