PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old A Pirate and Mermaid RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-23-2014, 10:29 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
A Pirate and Mermaid RP

Once upon a time in the far away island called Zuzela there were some pirates trying to get the the many unique treasures of the island. Zuzela has great riches, secrets and great dangers. They have hopes to strike rich and find the great powers of the island. The problem is there are mermaids living on in the waters of the island determined to keep the islands great treasures. A war starts to break out between pirates and mermaids.

Name
Type Pirate Mermaid or Merman
Appearance
Personality
Powers ( if mermaid )

Optional
Background story
Pets
Hobbies

Mermaids can have powers
Water
Ice
Fire
Electricity
Wind
Plants
Light
Music
Animal ( kind of like Fawns )

If you have any questions please ask

My forms
Name: Marie
Type: Pirate ( will become mermaid )
Appearance Blonde hair green eyes average height tail color green
Personality Adventures ,Mean to mermaids, evil ( before becoming a mermaid )
Power: Wind
Backstory: When Marie was young she wanted to go and explore and go on adventures as she got older she saw a job for a pirate ship and decided to sign up hoping to see the world and strike it rich when she becomes a mermaid others turn her back on her causing her to be hurt and she eventually will join the mermaids

Name: Ava
Age 18
Type: Pirate
Appearance: brown hair brown eyes short
Personality: serious, intelligent, evil, tough, strong, determined tends to be a loner
Backstory: Ava has not had an easy life she came from a poor family and had things rough as a young kid she came to the island of Zuzela to seek riches she is considered a leader by many going to extremes to get what she wants

Name: Shelly
Age 15
Appearance Red hair tail color white
Personality Focused , playful, intelligent, clever, whimsical
Backstory: Shelly is a young mermaid who is sent to guard the island and keep it safe from pirates and those trying to seek its treasures and great powers she is a little whimsical
Power: Ice

Pictures of mine to come later

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 11-23-2014 at 11:05 PM.
Old 05-16-2015, 12:23 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
Heart

Name - Aurelia
Gender - Female
Age - 17
Type- Mermaid
Appearance - Vibrant strawberry pink hair, emerald green eyes, pale skin, seashell top with a seaweed cover-up, green tail,
Personality - Vain, Selfish, Potential to become evil(this'll depend on what happens), Rarely nice
Powers - Wind
This sounds like a fun RP!
Old 05-16-2015, 03:13 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Name: Zora
Appearance: Jade-green eyes, black wavy hair, red lips, light skin, average height with a built frame.
Personality: Adventurous, Brave, Striking, Determined, Strong.
Background story: Her father is the pirate captain. Her mother died(Mermaids maybe?)
Pets: None
Hobbies: Exploring, Cartography

Spoiler for Zora:
Old 05-16-2015, 03:52 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Name - Lapis
Gender - Female
Age - 18
Type- Mermaid
Appearance - Long dark hair, dark blue lapis-colored eyes
Personality - Protective, intelligent, observant, peaceable, curious, free-spirited, unruly, headstrong, caring
Powers - Animal
Backstory- Has four sisters. Spends her time with animals.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lapis.jpg (218.3 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by Daisybelle; 05-17-2015 at 03:20 AM.
Old 05-16-2015, 04:38 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Ava's point of view
On the small island we were staying on Maoll me and the rest of the crew were preparing to take on an adventure to the dark and mysterious island of Zuzela. Legends say not many people make it back from the trips to those islands, only one has ever lived to tell the tale. He was a pirate starting out young as chef on the ship SS REVENGE. He told tales of the great wonders of the islands riches to last forever, beautiful sights to take in, but a danger guarding the way he warned of mer people holding guard to island. Everyone thought of him as insane, crazy, he warned everyone to stay away from that island. They believed the island was dangerous, but tales of mermaids they ridded that off as foolishness and insanity.

I went off the ship going back to the shop to buy some supplies. " I need two dozen red potatoes please " I said to the store clerk. " Two dozen " she says looking at me with a serious expression. " You already got three dozen yesterday along with a dozen cans of tuna soup. You must be going somewhere adventitious " she says questioning my needs for so much food. " Yes, adventitious is a word I would use to describe my journey. See I'm going to strike it rich finding the greatest treasures you could ever think of " I say the last part looking directly into her eyes. " Me and the rest of the crew will be tackling on Zuzela island " I say proud of my achievements to be going there. " Zuze... la island " she spits out. " Why no one has ever gone there, the waters are very dangerous there... You won't make it out. " she says with such shock. " I know how dangerous it is, which is why I'm going "

I pay her for the potatoes and even add in a bucket of tomatoes and hurry on my way. We still might need some more people to work on board the ship in able to get it going. The amount of treasures we will find won't matter, there will be plenty to go around.

( What do you think of the first part? I started on the pirates point of view. If anyone wants to introduce a pirate character they may, I have plans for the mermaids later )
Old 05-16-2015, 07:58 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Name: Pearl Merrick
Appearance: Lightly tanned skin, long, light brown hair, and brown eyes.
Personality: Brave, strong, adventurous, intelligent, passionate. She has a great sense of humor and can be a bit sarcastic.
Backstory: Until she joined the pirates, Pearl lived a very dull and sheltered life. As a result, she hungers for adventure, which is her main reason for joining the voyage to Zuzela.
Other: Pearl is a skilled fighter and an excellent navigator. She can often be found at the top of the crow's nest of the ship, scouting out what's coming their way.

Name: Marina
Type: Mermaid
Appearance: Small, slim figure, with pale skin, shoulder-length wavy blonde hair, and rain-gray eyes. Her tail is a deep violet color.
Personality: Clever, confident, brave, protective, compassionate, imaginative, playful, curious. She can be a bit of a dreamer. Marina doesn't love to fight, but will do what it takes to defend her island.
Powers (if mermaid): Music. Marina is a siren, which means she can influence others with the power of her voice. (Is that okay?)
Backstory: Marina was sent to guard the island by using her voice to lure sailors away from it. Obviously this doesn't always work, however. She has been training to be a member of the Mer Guard, who protect the island, since she was very young.
Attached Images
File Type: png Pearl Merrick.png (107.9 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Marina.jpg (186.6 KB, 12 views)

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 05-18-2015 at 03:55 AM.
Old 05-16-2015, 09:02 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
A musical mermaid. Sure that sounds awesome. Her power seems really interesting glad to have you aboard. ( Haha unintentionally pirate pun ) A pirate navigator. Good we need one of those to keep an eye out for the mermaids. I was wondering does anyone want to be the pirate Captain? Or mermaid leader? I figured each group would need someone to lead them. Or I could make Shelly and Ava leaders. The other option would be to have a character/s that everyone controls as the leaders.

You can introduce the pirate characters if you want and mermaids too.
Old 05-16-2015, 09:53 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Thanks, Lemony, I'm glad you like it. Haha, very funny.
Hmm, on Jenny's form, she said that her character was the daughter of the ship's captain. I think he should be a character that we all control. As for the mermaids, I've always thought it's more fair to have the leader be someone we all control. But if anyone really wants to lead, I'm fine with that too.

I wandered through the main street of the small village, disappointment settling over me like fog. I'd gone all this way - running away from home, saving up my money, hopping aboard a ship... Only to arrive somewhere even more dull and boring than my hometown.
I really should have taken the time to find out where that ship was going... I glanced back over my shoulder. Too late now; the ship was leaving, and I didn't have the money to pay for another ticket.

Not knowing what else to do, I walked into what looked like the island's grocery shop. The clerk behind the counter gave me a baleful look.
"So yer another one of those pirates, aren't you?"
"Huh?" I glanced down at myself. For the first time, I realized that I must look a bit like a pirate, with the way I'm dressed now. "No, I'm not, actually." Excitement bubbled through my veins. Pirates, to me at least, screamed of adventure, a life full of risks and uncertainty. Exactly what I had left home to try and find. "Do pirates come through here a lot?"
The woman snorted. "They have a ship moored at the harbor right now. Coming and goin', buying all sorts of supplies. Bunch of fools, they all are. Think that they're going to be able to take on Zuzela island."
I leaned forward, intrigued. "Zuzela island? What's that?"

"What, you haven't heard the tale? Everyone in these parts know it. A legendary island, which many have tried to sail to, but none have made it back to tell the tale. Except for one. A young lad - he was a pirate, but he started out as a chef on the ship SS REVENGE. He told tales of the great wonders of the islands - riches to last forever, beautiful sights to take in - but a danger guarding the way. He warned of mer people holding guard to island. Everyone thought of him as insane, crazy, he warned everyone to stay away from that island. We believed the island was dangerous, but tales of mermaids we ridded that off as foolishness and insanity." The woman shook her head. "It may not be merfolk, but there is something on that island. And if you try going there, chances are, you'll be another one of those who never lived to tell the tale."

I stared at her wide-eyed, utterly captivated by the tale. "And - um, out of curiosity, do you know where I can find these pirates?"
"One of them just left - a girl about your age, maybe a year older. She's on her way back to the ship right - "
I was up and running out the door before the woman could finish her sentence. "Thanks!" I called over my shoulder to her.

Before long I spotted her. A girl a bit older than me, with brown hair, dressed in clothes similar to mine.
"Hey!" I called out. She spun around.
"I'm Pearl," I said, smiling. "Heard you were going on a quest to find a legendary island. Any chance you might be in need of a navigator?"
Before my father had died, he had taught me all he knew about navigation. He had been a sailor, and a cartographer. I could find my way through the Seven Seas with hardly more than a good map, a compass, and the stars to guide me.
I felt a shiver of excitement creep through me.

(Are you okay with that, Lemony?
If anyone else wants to talk to Pearl or Marina, go ahead.)
Old 05-16-2015, 10:21 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Ava's point of view
I started down my path down the hill to the docks to find the ship and deliver the supplies back to Captain."Hey" a girl called out. I turned around and looked at her. She was dressed in similar clothes to mine, the outfit a seafaring pirate would wear. " I'm Pearl " she said introducing herself with a big ole smile plastered to her face. Aww she thinks I'm here to make friend how adorable. "Heard you were going on a quest to find a legendary island. Any chance you might be in need of a navigator?" I looked at her. A chill went down her spine. I usually have that impression on people even people much taller and older than me. " So you think you have what it takes, to brave in the unpredictable seas, face danger at every turn, and be called a fool for what you may see huh? " I said to her in shrill tone. "Yes, I want to be a navigator. I am not scared of what may be out there I'm ready for the challenge, I am ready for adventure. " She was a little bit frightened by me. She paused a moment before continuing on her sentence. " My father, he was a navigator before he died, he taught me how to navigate. I could navigate all throughout the seven seas with barley any more than a compass, a good map and the stars " She said, sounding sad about the part of her father dying.

"Well unfortunately for you I don't make the hiring decisions, I'm just one the first mates, a high pirate to the Captain, but this is not my choice. If you want in you have to meet the Captain. The captain decides who is in and who is not" I say. I give her a smirk. She might just survive this, but the Captain is known to be hard. She will have to pass the TEST. "Take me to your Captain" she replies. " Alright come on, but you have to carry the baskets" I say handing her the food supplies I got from the shop keeper. And start walking down to the docks. The Captain will have fun with her.

( Hope this is ok with you Glory )
Old 05-17-2015, 01:27 AM
Tinkering...
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 

Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Lemony, can my character, Lapis be a daughter of the leader/leaders? Is this a mermaid kingdom?
Old 05-17-2015, 02:07 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
It was never really intended to be a kingdom just one mermaid who was more of a leader and respected by the others. Like a Captain of a ship. If there was a Queen or King mer person it would be a character played by everyone. Your character could be the lead mermaid though, but we should see what the others think. We might even have several leaders for the mermaids.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:17 AM
Tinkering...
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Oh, I see what you mean! That's a good idea. In that case, I may not be a leader because my character is someone who is really unruly.
Old 05-17-2015, 02:24 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Unruly leader of the mermaids. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. We need to come up with a Captain and a mermaid/merman leader.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:19 AM
Tinkering...
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Can I see? Why won't you let me see!?" Two of my sisters were fighting over something. "Back off, Jade. You never handle anything properly." Said my sister, Peridot pushing her twin away.
Peri and Jade were the youngest in the family. Both the twins have dark hair and bright, viridescent eyes like the gems Peridot, and Jade. My oldest sister was Amethyst, serene and a sweetheart.
She has dark hair, like the rest of the family, and warm black eyes. She was away from home for a while.
Old 05-17-2015, 03:29 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

I walked off the wooden plank from our boat, the Savage Storm(Is this name okay?). I avoided other pirates walking on and off with various crates of supplies. In fact, that was where I was headed off to now. My father, the pirate captain of this ship, has decided that we take a huge and difficult journey to legendary islands far off the coast of Zuzela. Many pirate ships have tried to find these islands, and none have returned to tell of it's riches except one. Our crew hopes to be the second. We have no idea what's out there waiting for us, but its going to be so exciting!
(Since Zora's mother has died, can I make it an issue that her father doesn't want her to go in fear of losing her on the island?)

Name: Nikolai
Type Pirate Mermaid or Merman: Pirate
Appearance: One red eye, one white eye, representing his multiple personalities, dark brown hair, tall, lean structure but muscular.
Personality: Evil, Brave, Intelligent, Witty, Sarcastic, Gentlemanly. (Think Hans from Frozen)
Powers: Fire (Is it okay?)
Background story: Figure it out later...
Pets: None
Hobbies: Wizardry

Spoiler for Nikolai:

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 05-17-2015 at 03:46 AM.