PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Summer on the Mainland

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-25-2014, 05:44 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent

After my wings dried, I flew to the Fairy Tale Theater early so I can get the front row. The stage had a bunch of instruments and a microphone. I'm so exited!

I swam a little in the Ballroom and then I flew to the Fairy Tale Theater for the show. It was already crowded. But luckily, I got to sit down. Some fairies have to watch these shows standing up.

I just wish I arrived here early so I can sit at the front row. I was hoping Aria would notice me. But then I noticed an empty seat in the second row. No one sat there because it seems like the fairies in the first seats of the third row were watching the show together.

Maybe I can give someone in the front row who is by themselves an offer to sit here and I can sit there too. The first fairy I saw that was by herself was a fast flying fairy. (Zephyr)

"Want to sit in this empty seat in the second row?" I offered. "I um... had a front row seat reserved because um... I know Aria."
Old 06-25-2014, 07:30 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post

After my wings dried, I flew to the Fairy Tale Theater early so I can get the front row. The stage had a bunch of instruments and a microphone. I'm so exited!

I swam a little in the Ballroom and then I flew to the Fairy Tale Theater for the show. It was already crowded. But luckily, I got to sit down. Some fairies have to watch these shows standing up.

I just wish I arrived here early so I can sit at the front row. I was hoping Aria would notice me. But then I noticed an empty seat in the second row. No one sat there because it seems like the fairies in the first seats of the third row were watching the show together.

Maybe I can give someone in the front row who is by themselves an offer to sit here and I can sit there too. The first fairy I saw that was by herself was a fast flying fairy. (Zephyr)

"Want to sit in this empty seat in the second row?" I offered. "I um... had a front row seat reserved because um... I know Aria."
Great post, Tinker! You'll find out the interesting thing she does in this Chapter.

It's getting really crowded and the show starts really soon so I start whistling loudly, and beautifully. I love doing this kind of stuff in areas, because I love starting chatter. . .even if chatter is already going.
"I had a front row seat reserved because um. . .I know Aria." a fairy suddenly said. I shrugged to fairy next to me. She also shrugged. The fairy was likely getting impatient, so we both flew into the second row seat, and I beat her.
"You win the first row seat!" I shout and throw glitter everywhere. The music fairies started as I continued Tossing glitter into the air. No fairies were commenting as the glitter fell onto the stage. Then I got back to glitter going crazy, and still no one commented. By the end of the show, glitter was littered everywhere, and I threw more glitter on stage to congratulate them, just as other fairies threw rose or daisy petals.

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 06-25-2014 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Word Mistake
Old 06-25-2014, 07:54 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Aria

Finally, it was time! My wings quivered with excitement as we all got ready for the recital. Before I knew it, the curtains opened with a flourish, and we were on!
We started off with a few of the well-known fairy favorites, like "Pixie Dust Melody", and "Fly to Your Heart". Then we played "Dig Down Deeper", in honor of the games that were going on in Pixie Hollow.
I caught sight of Copperwind in the crowd, sitting next to a fairy with super-long black hair. She was tossing glitter in every direction, up into the air, over her fellow audience members, and onto the stage where we were performing. While nobody else commented, I saw a few fairies give her strange looks.
After "Dig Down Deeper", it was time for my song! I flew out of my seat and put down my reed flute. As I flew up to the center of the stage and the microphone, a shower of glitter landed on my hair. I just shook it off, laughing.
Then I began to sing "Summer's Just Begun". Well, what else would it be? It was the first recital of summer, after all! My voice rang out loud and clear, joyful and upbeat.
Catch the colors
Feel the heat of the sun
All the sparrows in the dell
Swirling 'round like a carousel
Singing loud enough to tell everyone
Summer's just begun (summer's just begun)

Soon the whole audience was singing right along with me. The other music fairies played the intrumental background, and Melody gave me a wink as she played her panpipes.
At the end of it, I took a bow, calling out, "Happy summer, everyone!"
Then I went back to my seat, picked up my flute, and played the closing number with the rest of my talent.
By the end of the show, glitter was littered everywhere, and I threw more glitter on stage to congratulate them, just as other fairies threw rose or daisy petals. I didn't mind the glitter - it somehow made the night more magical than ever.
It marked the beginning of an amazing summer - and I couldn't wait to see all that was in store for us this season!
Old 06-25-2014, 10:24 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
I think I might create a third character based on my PH fairy.

Name: Julie Rainbowsparkle
Talent: Garden
Appearance: Long pink hair, greyish blue eyes, usually wears purple.
Personality: Outgoing, usually loud, but is only peppy and crazy sometimes.
Other: She likes to try other fairies' talents in her free time, and she's never visited the Mainland before.

Profile:
Favorite Color: Pale Orchid
Favorite Food: Everfruit
Favorite Animal or Insect: Bunny
Favorite Flower: Buttercup
Favorite Hobby: Dancing
Dislikes: Feeling Left Out
Old 06-26-2014, 05:50 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic

I felt relieved when Opal said yes. After she left, a healing fairy approached me.

"We will make a mixture that should heal it but it will take all night to make it" she said. "You'll stay here until then"

At least Opal is trustworthy.

While the music fairies were performing, a fast flying fairy threw glitter on the stage and was going a little too crazy. But I threw rose petals because the music fairies didn't seem to care and might appreciate it.

Aria performed Summer's Just Begun. After the show, the celebration setup fairies put the instruments on the side of the stage and added a campfire. I'm so exited for Lyria's show!
Old 07-01-2014, 06:32 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Gloriosa

I guess I wasn't knocked out for too long, because when I opened my eyes, I was in the exact same place I was when that fair ran into me. And that fairy was Vidia. The fastest fast-flyer of the fast-flying fairies.

"Oh, thank goodness your awake!" Vidia excalimed
"Vidia? What happened?" I asked.
"I was flying, creating a summer breeze since that's the fast-flyer's job during the summer, when, out of nowhere, the baby bird that was learning how to fly bumped into me and sent me spiraling to the ground, where I, unfortunately, ran into you, knocking you out. Thankfully you weren't out for a long time" Vidia explained
"Oh wow! I am sorry about that, Vidia."
"Sorry? For what? I'm the one who nearly sent you into a coma."
"A coma?!" I scream (which I don't normally do).
"That might be an exaggeration. I don't think I hit you that hard."
"Okay." I say, uncertainly.
"You want my help with anything?" Vidia asked.
"No, no. It's alright. I, actually, think I'm going to go to my room and rest." I said.

And that's what I did. I flew to the room I was staying in on the Mainland, and fell asleep I soon as I fell onto the bed. I didn't even hear Owen walk in..... and I completely forgot about the concert in Pixie Hollow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aloe

I was so close to winning the turtle race. It was either me or Buck... and Buck eventually beat me. I won third place, the blond garden fairy winning second. I congratulated Buck, and I was going to congratulate the garden fairy, but she flew away too fast. I after to going to my home and changing, I went to Fairy Tale Theater. The music fairies were going to put on a performance and I was so excited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at Fairy Tale Theater not early but not late either. I was going to sit in the chair I usually sit in. It was right in the middle of the room with a perfect view of the stage. But this one rambunctious fairy was sitting in my spot.

Oh well. You win some you loose some.

I decided to let her stay there, and chose a seat in the back.

Still a nice view, I must say.

Suddenly, the lights dimmed. The rambunctious fairy started to throw glitter everywhere.

Well, she is certainly spritely.

The spotlights then turned on. Then, the curtains opened revealing all the music talent fairies. Everyone clapped, but the glitter-throwing fairy threw even more glitter. The music fairies then started to play and sing some classic songs like (in this order) "Pixie Dust Melody", "Fly to Your Heart", and "Dig Down Deeper". Everyone, including me, sang along to these. Then this one fairy with short brown hair flew up to the microphone. She started to sing a beautiful song.

Catch the colors
Feel the heat of the sun
All the sparrows in the dell
Swirling 'round like a carousel
Singing loud enough to tell everyone
Summer's just begun (summer's just begun)

Near the very end, everyone started to sing along. After that, it was the end of the performance. As all the fairies and sparrow men flew out, I flew up to the stage to congratulate that last singer.

"Hello there!" I say
"Oh, well hi!" Says the singer.
"My name is Aloe. I'm a Tinker fairy, and I just wanted to say that you sounded lovely singing that last song. Beautiful job!"
"Oh thank you! My name is Aria, by the way."
"Well it was nice to meet you, Aria."
"It was nice to meet you too! Thanks again!"
"Your welcome. Great job everyone!"
"Thank you!" The other music talents say all together in perfect harmony.
"Fly with you later!" I say, waving goodbye to them all.

I was a bit tired after that performance so instead of going back to the Mainland, I decided to go back to my original home in Pixie Hollow. I after I arrived at my house, I got dressed in my night clothes, ate some dinner, brushed my teeth (I brush my teeth twice a day. Keeps them as white as the pearls we find on the beaches here) and went to bed. I wanted to get a good amount of sleep that night so I would have enough energy in morning to fly back to the Mainland. I wanted to help some more fairies and sparrow men and, possibly, meet that one fairy that I bumped into earlier...

Author's Note: Glory, are you alright with what I did with Aria?

Old 07-01-2014, 01:21 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ok. The fairy that was next to me was throwing glitter all around. But it was kind of funny. I was giggling for over three quarters of the show.

After the concert, I flew out of the theater to wait for the celebration setup fairies to get the campfire and everything on the stage for Lyria's show.

A half an hour later, we flew back in the theater and sat on a log around the campfire. The night is usually chilly and it's nice to be around the warm, crackling fire.

Soon, the entrance curtains closed and the music fairies on the side of the stage began to play. Three storytelling fairies began to sing,

Hush Fairies, Shush Fairies,
It's the moment for, ancient fairy lore
Old 07-02-2014, 06:42 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I've decided to make a third fairy.

Character Form
Name: Nimbus (nick-name is Nim)

Talent: Storm (you know, like Rumble and Glimmer from the Pixie Hollow Games.)

Appearance: I will most likely post a pic of her (after/if I create one)

Personality: Cold, sarcastic, mischievous, sassy, insulting (at times).

Other: Very isolated; is always rude to other fairies; tries to conform Vidia back to her old, mean self (but it's not working); loves pranking fairies, mainly surprising them with mini storms; no one knows, but she has flown with (more like beneath) a hawk before.

Color: Gray and Navy Blue

Food: Will eat anything BUT sweet things

Animal: Hawk

Flower: Doesn't like flowers

Hobby: Pranking fairies with surprise mini storms; creating storms (<more like her job)

Dislike: Flowers, sunny days
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nimbus.jpg (34.0 KB, 13 views)

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 07-02-2014 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-02-2014, 04:59 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
It's fine Alexa, I liked what you did with Aria.
I'll post later today.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 07-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

A healing fairy stopped by with a bottle. She spread the mixture on my ankle. It seemed to feel better just like magic.

"It might not heal completely" the healing fairy told me. "But it should feel as good as new by 24 hours."

"Thanks" I said. I was excused. I spent the last hours of the night sleeping in my tree.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:33 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Strawberry's Appearance

I attached Strawberry's appearance.
Attached Images
File Type: png Strawberry.png (138.3 KB, 10 views)
Old 07-19-2014, 05:31 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Let me get started on Julie.

I was really excited to be going to the mainland this summer. I personally never liked CPD. I made flowers bloom on the way.

As I flew into fairy camp, I saw a pale short haired fairy giggling at a fairy that she put a raincloud over. I didn't want to get into this conversation. That other fairy she put a raincloud over likely insulted/did something mean to her, so yeah.

I met that other garden talent with long brown hair in a ponytail like Vidia's, freckles, brown eyes, and tan skin in the rooms. I didn't want her to bother me, so I didn't say a word to her. She didn't say a word to me either. She looked angry, in fact. I was nearly going crazy about something I didn't even need to bother about, so I flew out of fairy camp to clear my mind. I saw another fairy walking with a sparrow man below.

I came back at about dinner and was going to go back after dinner was over.

(Okay with what I did with Nimbus there?)
Old 07-19-2014, 08:07 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I love what you did with Nimbus! I'll make a chapter for my fairies/sparrow man soon. Great job!
Old 08-12-2014, 06:12 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(...bump? Or is the thread dead?)
Old 08-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Strawberry

Lyria was AMAZING! At the mainland the next day, I saw a pale fairy with dark hair and was wearing black. I don't think Rosa would like her. You know her! She seems like the exact opposite of that storm fairy. (Nimbus)

I looked at the camp bulletin board after break. There's a fairy dance coming soon! That's one of my favorite events! Well, I gotta get practicing.

I looked for an open, hidden spot to practice the traditional routine.