PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Legend of the NeverBeast Movie

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-18-2015, 12:00 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
And another beautiful clip! If you've been watching the clips so far (especially the 6 minute preview and Fawn's reaction), this should be alright in terms of spoilers. Fawn and Gruff are stargazing, most likely just after Fawn has talked with her friends about the "hairbrained legend".

I'm getting the feeling this is going to be the last clip in the slew of related clips we've been posting (jingles, you can practically stitch together an entire scene from all these clips!), but it most likely won't be the last clip of Legend until it's release.

In terms of the new clips... yeah, I was a bit wary about posting "Gruff Love" because of the two or three miniscenes they slipped in there with spoilers. Then again, what can you do?
But the one about Fawn and her friends... the girls' poor faces. They're all totally stunned when they hear the part about him "shooting lightning to destroy Pixie Hollow", and their faces...
Also, did anyone else catch how Tink said that "it's not safe for him here", rather than pointing out how it was even less safe for the fairies of Pixie Hollow while he was around? It just shows how much she is on Fawn's side on this, and how loyal of a friend she is.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 02-18-2015 at 12:10 AM.
Old 02-18-2015, 12:37 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Thanks for all the new clips! I agree, a whole scene is being constructed here.

As for Gruff Love, I actually disagree, I don't think Nyx learning to accept Gruff is much of a spoiler at all. From the very beginning, I had expected it to happen eventually, so it seems rather predictable to me. Then again, maybe it's just me.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 02-18-2015, 02:49 PM
Tinker Fairy
View FairiesFan93's Photo Album
FairiesFan93's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Smiley Story Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Penguin Awareness Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Adventurous
FairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent
Exactly. The Fairies films will return soon. Once DisneyToon Studios gets sorted out then we can expect some more flitterific films!
Old 02-21-2015, 07:28 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 

popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Excited Popcorn's Updates

So, because PHF was down for matinence the past two days, I wasn't able to fly on and give a few more updates. So, here they all are!
First, the "Starry Night" clip has been officially uploaded by Disney, meaning it's now on YouTube in high quality! Meaning, looking at the stars and galaxies is even more beautiful than before!!

Second of all, there's been a mini-clip released of the scene where the song "Strange Sight" is played. For some odd reason, it's been uploaded to the Disney website and not to YouTube, so I can't embed it here. I'd like to think this has very minor spoilers--just Fawn trying to get to know the Never Beast better during the early stages of their relationship. If you'd like to check it out, here's the link to do so.

In the clip, though, Fawn creates this adorable Never Beast outfit--it reminds me of a bunny outfit I once dressed Eve up in, with the bunny mask and the arrival day garment...
Spoiler for image:

Click the image to view the full version

Obviously, it didn't go very well.

Third, according to the Disney Fairies facebook page, there will be a (few?) sneak peek(s) airing on Disney Channel tonight at 8:15. For all of you out there wanting to record them, they'll be aired during the movie Bad Hair Day. Sneak Peek was kinda useless, just describing why we love the Disney Fairies franchise. You didn't miss any new, heart-stopping clips.

Fourth, I finally decided to check out the preordering package available for the Blu-Rays. Walmart, deciding to go down the same path as they did last year, is releasing a bonus disc with their Blu-Ray of Legend. The bonus disc is called "Make Music with Bleu", Bleu being the male singer on one of the tracks called "1000 Years". Compared to last year's Pirate Fairy release with the 10 extra Pixie Previews... I think you can get away with missing this bonus disc.

And finally, there's been a new game released on the Disney website that's animal themed. It's called "Pixie Hollow Pets", and it's logo... well, I'll just let you see it all for yourself:

And no, you can't take care of Animal Friends (like hummingbirds, bees, fireflies, ladybugs, bees, and butterflies) through the game. It looks like the only reason they used the original Pixie Hollow logo was because it was available. And to make any former Pixie Hollow player get really excited before becoming really disappointed when it has nothing to do with Pixie Hollow. Also, tears.

What the game is about is that you take care of some of Fawn's adorable animals--feed them, give them baths and walks--and the happier you make each animal, the more animals you can unlock. Just a simple game with a simple concept.

And that's all the updates I've got! Eleven more days until the release! Counting today!

Last edited by popcorn1234; 02-27-2015 at 01:30 AM.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:23 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Well, six days until Legend is out on DVD, and it looks like more clips up ahead! Sorry for the not-exactly-top-quality videos.
Warning: Spoiler Alert ahead! Don't worry, I've put the spoiler-y clips under the tabs if you want to avoid them.

This first clip isn't bad, it's just more of Fawn bonding with Gruff - this time by helping him with a stone stuck in his paw.

The second one isn't too spoiler-y either, it's just Fawn and Gruff playing a game... Though you do find out how Sunflower Meadow got destroyed! Since it already tells you that Fawn and Gruff destroyed Sunflower Meadow in the six-minute preview... If you've watched that, this shouldn't be a spoiler.

Here's where the spoilers come in... Though, I suppose, like Glory said, some of us have seen this happening for a long time. Still, there's a difference between suspecting what will happen and actually seeing it, so...

Spoiler for Clips with spoiler-y scenes:

Oh my gosh, Tink! I think the two clips go side-by-side, since probably what happened to Tink caused Fawn to help the scouts capture Gruff... Speaking of which, it was kind of interesting watching Nyx and her team in action.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 02-25-2015, 01:41 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hi everyone! Just wanted to come on by here and let you all know that I recorded the sneak peek from Disney Channel's Bad Hair Day. It's an extension of the Strange Sight clip I posted three days ago, so not much in terms of spoilers. Although I do warn you, I recorded this on my phone from my TV--the screen doesn't shake, and the sound isn't horrible, but the screen is a little crooked, and the quality is not very good. But hey, it's something!
Here's the clip, all uploaded to my Dropbox. Dropbox seems to be acting up on me, so if any of you can't see the video, I'll try to tinker around with it for a bit and see if I can work something out.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 02-25-2015 at 01:49 AM.
Old 02-25-2015, 03:51 AM
Tinker Fairy
FairiesFan93's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Smiley Story Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Penguin Awareness Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 

FairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent
I seriously can't wait for Tuesday!! Gonna have a Fairies marathon on Monday to get ready!

And on the subject of future Tink films, I watched an interview with Steve Loter from back in December and they said when they have another story for the Fairies they'll announce it. This is a great sign that there will be more Fairies films, as even the Facebook and promotional material says "latest" Fairies film, and not the last. I think after the debacle at DisneyToons is sorted out, we'll get more Pixie Hollow!
Old 03-03-2015, 05:02 AM
Tinker Fairy
FairiesFan93's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tinker Talent
So I got my Blu-ray and lithograph set from Disney Store a day early in the mail today! Had a Fairies marathon and finally watched NeverBeast.... IT'S FLITTERIFIC, EPIC, SAD...! Seriously, I recommend EVERYONE watch it! Just such a great movie, the best Fairies film yet! Gonna be watching it a 1000 more times!
Old 03-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Awesome, FairiesFan, I wonder how many hours that'd be...? 1000 x 76 minutes = 76000 minutes. 1267 hours? That would be 53 days? Woo!

Now that it's officially out I went to Target.com, Walmart.com, Toysrus.com, and Kmart.com, and it looks like only Walmart has a special pack with a bonus item. Kmart doesn't even have the movie...

Has anyone else found something different?
Old 03-03-2015, 05:59 PM
Is a Pixie
View tinkerbell4ever's Photo Album
tinkerbell4ever's Fairy
tinkerbell4ever has chosen their Fairy magic
I cried so much I hope this isn't the last one [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22] the franchise can't end like that
Old 03-03-2015, 10:48 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I totally agree, Corey! Legend of the Neverbeast was a wonderful movie! Definitely a great addition to the series. I love the theme of staying true to yourself, and trusting your heart, even when everyone else believes that you're wrong.
However, it wasn't a very satisfying end to the series. I didn't feel like it gave much closure. I definitely hope that there will be another movie after this one!
As for the ending, I was expecting it to be really sad, after reading on this thread what reviews were saying about it. Actually, I didn't think it was sad so much as... bittersweet. I'm not going to give any spoilers until more people have watched it.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Last edited by Night Wish; 03-03-2015 at 10:54 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:05 AM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Just finished the movie!
I definitely agree with Night Wish that it wasn't very sad, as much as it was bittersweet.
The movie was very good! I loved Gruff's personality. And I am very content with the soundtrack. The end credit music is my favorite by far. I now also have some things to add to the list of funny things Sil says... she is the best comic relief
Old 03-04-2015, 03:06 AM
Tinker Fairy
FairiesFan93's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Tinker Talent
Well, I know I cried like a wee baby. Even my brother, who never cries at movies, had tears come to his eyes and say that it was powerful.

And again, I highly doubt it's the last one. The sales for this will determine another one, and so far, it's selling really well, with the Blu-ray being #4 on top selling movies on Amazon. Again, DisneyToon Studios is having problems right now, that's why everyone is saying it's the last one. Even Disney hasn't officially said it's the last one, so I don't know why people are clinging to the rumor like truth. They keep referring to it as the "latest" Fairies film. If it were the last, I'm pretty sure their marketing would've said "join the fairies in their final adventure!" Or something like that. Even the producer of the NeverBeast said when they have a story they will announce the next movie.

All we need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust, my fellow fairies!
Old 03-04-2015, 03:12 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Well, I finished watching it twenty minutes ago and only stopped sobbing maybe five minutes ago. It's the hardest I've cried since the Announcement of Pixie Hollow's closing. It doesn't help that Fawn's goodbye reminded me so much of saying good bye to Eve.
It wasn't sad, per se, it just hit me right where I was weakest.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 03-04-2015 at 05:34 AM.
Old 03-04-2015, 11:22 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairiesFan93 View Post
Well, I know I cried like a wee baby. Even my brother, who never cries at movies, had tears come to his eyes and say that it was powerful.

And again, I highly doubt it's the last one. The sales for this will determine another one, and so far, it's selling really well, with the Blu-ray being #4 on top selling movies on Amazon. Again, DisneyToon Studios is having problems right now, that's why everyone is saying it's the last one. Even Disney hasn't officially said it's the last one, so I don't know why people are clinging to the rumor like truth. They keep referring to it as the "latest" Fairies film. If it were the last, I'm pretty sure their marketing would've said "join the fairies in their final adventure!" Or something like that. Even the producer of the NeverBeast said when they have a story they will announce the next movie.

All we need is a little faith, trust, and pixie dust, my fellow fairies!
I don't think they're going to create another Disney Fairies movie. And if they do, I hope they only make one final one. Even though there are some under-developed characters, I don't think the Disney Fairies movie franchise needs to be like the Barbie movie franchise. Besides, even though all of the sequels have been good so far, that doesn't mean future movies will/would be good. Disney is famous for their awful sequels. That's just my opinion.

I just finished watching Legend of the Neverbeast. I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed the film. I even got the shivers at one point in the movie. I really like the character Nyx, but I do feel like she could've been developed more instead of just being "a fairy who works hard at her job, but ends up making a big mistake and ends up liking the animal she thought was a villain". How many movies have that kind of character? And while the Fawn death scene was unexpected, the whole being resurrected thing was predictable. The ending was very sweet. I almost cried. Almost. Thankfully, I didn't. That would've been embarrassing. The score was beautiful, and the songs they used in the movie were wonderful, although it did remind me of the Barbie (and other) movies that break into random Pop songs. At least the songs in LotNB were really good and not annoying. I will definitely be buying them on iTunes. Overall, I give "Tinkerbell and the Legend of the Neverbeast" an "A".

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 03-05-2015 at 09:05 PM. Reason: merged double posts