PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots

Pixie Screenshots Screenshots and snippets from in-game.

Old I finally met a famous fairy!!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I finally met a famous fairy!!

I was just flitting by on a quiet server and I picked one I don't usually pick. Lo and behold, there was Fawn! I was so excited! She's the first famous fairy I've met! It was very cool. She gave the few fairies that were there a gift: A Camellia Pink Berry Wreath. Isn't it pretty? I've already put it in my home. I didn't know the famous fairies gave out gifts! How cool! I was able to log out and back in quick enough for all of my fairies to get it.

Old 04-10-2009, 11:46 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
where? When? How? NOw? Meadow? Server? Time? I wanna see Fawn! She's my favorite from the movie.... Did you get a picture with her?

OH, AND CONGRATS MY FRIEND!!!!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 04-11-2009, 12:03 AM
is a very OLD fairy :)
View rainbowfairie's Photo Album
rainbowfairie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sleepy
rainbowfairie has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
she is still there!
Old 04-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Sapphire, at the time it was around 4:00 this afternoon (PST), server was Serene Ledge, meadow was Neverberry Thicket... but she's isn't there anymore. I'm sorry! I hope you get to meet her, too!
Old 04-11-2009, 12:20 AM
is a very OLD fairy :)
View rainbowfairie's Photo Album
rainbowfairie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award Halloween '09 Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Sleepy
rainbowfairie has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Omg!

thank you june hugs hugs hugs i got to see her too!!
Old 04-11-2009, 12:22 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
I DID! Your post got me on there, and I went to the crowded server and 2 of my 3 fairies got to see her (Faith and Sapphire) and all three got the wreath. And actually Grace and Sapphire got 2 of the wreaths. (went to 2 servers).

THANKS JUNE! I wouldn't have seen her with out you! My life is complete.

I got a picture with Faith and Fawn. I thought I had one with her and Sapphire, but....no.

***Edit- Here is the picture. It was hard to see Faith so I circled Faith and Fawn. (did you notice if you click on her now you can see her...maybe you could before, but I just didn't ever see a famous fairy. )

I also ran in to Serena from here! DBL Bonus!

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 04-11-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:34 AM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I wanna meet fawn noww!!! Where is she?!?! Server? Meadow?
Old 04-11-2009, 12:45 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

She left Ali, but if you try tomorrow around an hour and half ago (if that makes sense) you'll probably see her

Old 04-11-2009, 01:09 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
That was pretty cool June & no I have never heard of a famous fairy giving gifts before. That is nice but not many people actually get to see her & if they do the meadow is usually so crowded. Maybe tomorrow!!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 04-11-2009, 01:24 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

Here is the Wreath that Fawn brought to the Hollow.

Old 04-11-2009, 03:18 AM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Oooh I am so jealous!

I knew I should have flown to you, Sapphire, when I saw you changing fairies over and over again. Darn it!

Oh well, congrats to both of you on the swell swag! I hope this is the beginning of a trend. I hope all the famous fairies give gifts! And I really hope this means we can give gifts soon!
Old 04-11-2009, 03:33 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

I'm sorry! I thought I checked to see if anyone was on. I musta over looked you. I'll keep my eye out tomorrow for everyone. I want everyone to get this. and once we can give gifts, I got a spare!

Old 04-11-2009, 09:18 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
That is SO GREAT! I hope to meet a famous fairy, too!
Old 04-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Sweetfeather View Post
She left Ali, but if you try tomorrow around an hour and half ago (if that makes sense) you'll probably see her

i wont be around then
Old 04-11-2009, 03:48 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Wow, congratulations on finally meeting one of the famous fairies. I still haven't met any yet, but then I would probably growl at them thinking they were going to take my shinies, lol.

That wreath looks absolutely beautiful!

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!