PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Cave Drawings

Cave Drawings Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars archive

Old Clothes Designs (Request Accepted)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-13-2014, 07:54 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Clothes Designs (Request Accepted)

Hello everyone,

I had planned to re-open my Golden Shop, but before, I'd like to test my skills first through opening some threads. How? Well, before I had opened my 3D fairy thread, but I think it seems it's fail from my target. So, I will close that thread forever, sorry if I say this without notice, and I also don't accept any 3D fairy orders from everyone, from this time to next, even through PM. Then, I opened my Adobe Illustrator Edit thread, hopefully to make some fairies through that program, that thread hasn't been closed, because I think I could success my trial of that program, if I'm practicing a lot. Now, I'd like to test my skills through designing colorful clothes and grayscale style fairies, original inspiration from Foxstripe. I had edited this clothes in Photoshop, and I enjoy a lot using that program, even it's harder to use. So, without much waiting, this is what you're wanted to see, my first clothes design:

Quote:
Click the image to view the full version

Fresh Natural Clothes (Perfect for Summer)
Here are the ingredients you need in the mainland for this clothes:
Hat: feathers, brown twig, and no accessories hat
Necklace: walet bird nest + walet bird crystal charm (you can find more about this bird at the internet)
Hand: brown long elastic twig, swirling around the hand
Top: some touches of dandelion fluff from Cottonpuff Field
Belts: some banana leafs, join together like a belt, and put it around the body
Bottom: inspiration of sunflower and sea waves, with combination of dyed Europe style of cloth and laces
Shoes: some elastic long twig as the ribbon, some blue silk, original ballet shoes, and small of dyed cloth with laces
Rules
- Follow the Forum Rules.
- Please request when the list is not full, unless your order will be ignored.
- PM request will be ignored.
- I only take requests for the first 50 requests, you only can request maximum twice.
- Please include your fairy picture, better if your fairy is not using a cap/hat.
- You can tell me what idea of your clothes, example: "I'd like to have clothes with natural ingredients".
- It may take time to finish your request. Also, I will do this request in a random time, please be patient.
- Once I finish your request, I will posting and tell you some about the clothes.
- Remember, this is only a practice thread, so mod, don't considering this thread as a shop.

FAQ (I will not answer this questions anymore)
Q: Hey, this is Fox design. I bet you're copying her design from her profile[1] or working together with her to make your design[2]!
A: I really don't like to read this. I will answer them by the number.

1. Of course not, this is not Fox design at all. First, you see it's similar to her art, and you quickly think if this is belongs to Fox. Yes, it's similar because this clothes are my inspiration of Fox designs that are wonderfully colored. You can see much differences from the wings, it's easy. This shows if I'm not using tablet to draw this, but Fox use tablet to draw. Also, if you're unsure about this statement, please check her profile here.

2. Working together? That's silly! Since PH closed, Fox seems very inactive in this site, and we don't know each other. We're live in different countries and I can't contact her because she's very inactive. Also, there's also a watermark of her name if Fox also make this art. But see, there's no watermark of her name. So, this is a proof if I'm doing everything by myself, not with help from Fox.

Q: Why my clothes result different from what I'm requesting?
A: Just like Rachel get, because I will not always following what you're requesting. Sometime, if I get an idea, I will make clothes, sometime different from your request. Also, I'm making clothes not just only making clothes, but also looking fairies expressions and hairstyle. So, please don't complain if your clothes result is different from what you're requesting before.

Q: Why you don't copy the clothes?
A: I have a hard time to recolor everything that are deleted before. So, from Rachel's order until next, I will not copy your clothes beside your fairy anymore.

Q: I had received grayscale before. Can I make it into a color fairy?
A: Sorry but no, you can't. If you'd like a colorful fairy for yourself, you need to order again with different clothes style, due to prevent the quality of your clothes.

Q: How can I remove my watermark?
You can request to remove the watermark through PM, not here.

List (depending how many persons who are requesting)
4. Julie Dazzleshimmer
5. Jenny Hollybell
6. Tiramisu

Pick Ups
None

Thank you for reading.
~Alyce

Last edited by Alyce Natalie; 06-20-2014 at 06:33 PM. Reason: add list + FAQ + a part of the rules
Old 06-13-2014, 07:53 PM
Is The Best ♥
View Rach1214's Photo Album
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: InCharge
Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Heart

Request:
Hat: A tiara
Necklace: Something with all diamonds
Hand: A wand
Top: A diamond-styled top, but a top with sleeves that hang to the side
Belts: Diamond Sash?
Bottom: Diamonds and Drape Type Of Skirt (Short)
Shoes: Something like Alyce's shoes, but decorated with Diamonds
Extra: Any color you want, is okay with me
Fairy: http://www.mediafire.com/view/hjt1a8...inkle_(51).pdf
Old 06-13-2014, 08:27 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Your outfit design is beautiful Alyce!

I would love a request.
The outfit design is up to you, but if you can, could you maybe do something long and elegant?
Attached Images
File Type: png Misty (basic outfit).png (204.3 KB, 27 views)
Old 06-13-2014, 09:10 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
What a wonderful idea! Your design is stunning! I would love to order an outfit design from you

My Request:

I love roses so I would love to have a rose themed design. The design style is up to you

Will this image be okay to use? It it the only one I have of myself with no accessories.

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 06-13-2014, 09:58 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Wow, Alyce! Your outfit that you designed is so pretty! I would have definitely bought it in the Hollow if it was being sold. I would love it if you would design an outfit for Julie - perhaps something with sparkly things or lost things. Ultimately, it is up to you!

This is the best picture I have. I'm sorry if it is difficult to work with.
Attached Images
File Type: png Julie Arrival Day Outfit.PNG (122.1 KB, 31 views)
Old 06-14-2014, 01:25 AM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Shocked

Isn't that Foxstripe's design?
Old 06-14-2014, 05:16 PM
Collector
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 

Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Okay everyone, I had finished one of your friend request, Rach1214 and others who are requesting, please be patient and I might finish this quickly, because it's summer holiday in my country. So, without waiting, here's the result:

*Chinese Ancient Ornamental*
Inspiration from some China clothes with ornamental style.

Yay, one request had been finished, I should do three more, sigh. Don't worry through, I will finish them soon.

Also, here are very important answers from questions you need to read (as I will not answer this again):
Q: Hey, this is Fox design. I bet you're copying her design from her profile[1] or working together with her to make your design[2]!
A: I really don't like to read this. I will answer them by the number.

1. Of course not, this is not Fox design at all. First, you see it's similar to her art, and you quickly think if this is belongs to Fox. Yes, it's similar because this clothes are my inspiration of Fox designs that are wonderfully colored. You can see much differences from the wings, it's easy. This shows if I'm not using tablet to draw this, but Fox use tablet to draw. Also, if you're unsure about this statement, please check her profile here.

2. Working together? That's silly! Since PH closed, Fox seems very inactive in this site, and we don't know each other. We're live in different countries and I can't contact her because she's very inactive. Also, there's also a watermark of her name if Fox also make this art. But see, there's no watermark of her name. So, this is a proof if I'm doing everything by myself, not with help from Fox.

Q: Why my clothes result different from what I'm requesting?
A: Just like Rachel get, because I will not always following what you're requesting. Sometime, if I get an idea, I will make clothes, sometime different from your request. Also, I'm making clothes not just only making clothes, but also looking fairies expressions and hairstyle. So, please don't complain if your clothes result is different from what you're requesting before.

Q: Why you don't copy the clothes?
A: I have a hard time to recolor everything that are deleted before. So, from Rachel's order until next, I will not copy your clothes beside your fairy anymore.

Thanks for reading.
~Alyce
Old 06-14-2014, 07:06 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Hi Alyce!
Can you do a design for Jenny please?
I will take from what you said in your FAQ, please design anything that comes to mind. But, if you can, could it include green?
Thank you! I can't wait!

Here's Jenny:

Spoiler for Jenny:
Old 06-14-2014, 10:04 PM
Is The Best ♥
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyce Natalie View Post
Okay everyone, I had finished one of your friend request, Rach1214 and others who are requesting, please be patient and I might finish this quickly, because it's summer holiday in my country. So, without waiting, here's the result:

*Chinese Ancient Ornamental*
Inspiration from some China clothes with ornamental style.
Wee! Although you didn't copy my request, it still looks like me in real, or Jeanie in a way ! It also reminds me of the colors I used in another game, along with the blue and yellow I always wear in PH when it was still open

Last edited by _Stormy_; 06-15-2014 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Reduced Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 10:12 AM
Collector
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hello everyone, sorry for the delay. I had a busy course in the mainland, but now, I'm back and will make other request in this thread. Today, I had finished Night Wish request, and I'm pretty impressed how it turned out. Oh yea, before I show you my result, I'd like to inform you if now I can make a colorful fairy instead of grayscale. And... ahh, it took all day, but I will finish others soon (still 3 to finish). So, here I show you Night Wish clothes, in transparent version background:

*Royal Flip Flop Gown*
Inspiration from Black and White evening gown (the cutout at the back of the skirt gives the most unique style)

As always, thanks for reading.
~Alyce
-------------------------------------------------

Note: Night Wish, if you'd like to remove the watermark at the clothes, please PM me. Thank you.
Old 06-18-2014, 12:20 PM
Is The Best ♥
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Hi Alyce, I hope it don't give you much trouble, but can you remove the water mark, and if you can, remove grayscale

Last edited by Onionleaf; 06-23-2014 at 03:52 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 06-18-2014, 12:43 PM
Collector
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rach1214 View Post
Hi Alyce, I hope it don't give you much trouble, but can you remove the water mark, and if you can, remove grayscale
Rachel, you can find all of your answers in the FAQ, I had added it before. Thank you.
~Alyce
Old 06-18-2014, 02:05 PM
Is The Best ♥
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyce Natalie View Post
Rachel, you can find all of your answers in the FAQ, I had added it before. Thank you.
~Alyce
Okay,
Since you said we can order 2 maximum, can I have another one as well than ?
Old 06-18-2014, 08:54 PM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
You have such gorgeous designs, Alyce! I wish these had been in the
game, because they are flitterific! My favorite is the Flip Flop one, it's
very different than anything I have ever seen.

I'd like one if you have time to do it. Maybe something Steampunk
inspired? I'll leave it up to you, because you have an artsy eye.

Spoiler for Picture of Pumpkin:
Old 06-18-2014, 10:21 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thank you so much, Alyce! It's gorgeous, I've never seen anything like that before. The unique style with the cutout at the back of the skirt is so pretty.
I would totally had bought this if it was sold in the Hollow... I think it would have made a great Queen's dress! And I don't mind the watermark, it shows that this is your design.