PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old It's Art Month!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-05-2016, 11:16 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
It's Art Month!

If you've been checking your Pixie Events Calendar, you'll know by now that during this month, pixies of all talents come together to share their love for the Arts and for creativity in general.

During one year, I remember we had a fun thread for this particular event, and I thought it would be great to start a similar thread this year as well.

How it will work:
Similar to the Activities threads, we create a chain and keep it going. The first poster (which I suppose will be me ) will choose a particular theme, idea, item, or whatever else can be thought of. The next person to post should then do something creative with that theme/idea/item/etc. It can be anything you wish: a drawing, graphic, craft, even a poem or a short story. Pick something that you might be good at, or even better, pick something new to try!

So take out your paints, brushes, pencils and graphics devices, and start creating.

Note: If you'd like to take your time with your art, you can post beforehand to save a spot in the thread.

Shall I start us off then? I choose... Leaves!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 01-06-2016, 02:11 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I would like to post my art in this thread, but I'm at a lack of time right now. Can you please save my spot?
Old 01-06-2016, 10:25 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Great! You already save yourself a spot when you post; simply let everyone know that you're working on your art and state a theme of your choice for the next person. What would you like the next person to draw/make/etc.?

Old 01-06-2016, 11:42 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
For the next person, the theme will be snow. It's winter, and what better than enjoying a light snow shower while sipping hot cocoa by the fire?

Also, I have completed my drawing for the "leaves" theme. It's been a while since I've drawn a person wearing their hair in a ponytail or bangs that cover a person's eye, so I decided to draw that. She's wearing an outfit with a leaf pattern, and beside her is a tree with autumn leaves. One of them is falling, so she holds out her hand to catch it.
Attached Images
File Type: png Drawing3.png (275.7 KB, 18 views)
Old 01-07-2016, 12:19 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Here is my art.phoebe bumbleflip with snowflake.png The next theme will be fairies!
Old 01-07-2016, 01:49 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you for sharing your art so far, you are such quick pixies. ^^

There are so many possibilities for your theme, Phoebe, I just went with what first came to mind - my fairy!

It's a fairly quick drawing (just over an hour's work), I simply drew everything without thinking too much about it. In the end it looks as though Alexia is sticking her tongue out (cheeky little squirrel).

Let's see... how about Roses for the next artist?

Old 01-07-2016, 10:16 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
I have no idea what I will do yet, but for some reason I feel inspired by the subject roses!

My attempt at something rose themed.
Click the image to view the full version

For the next creative pixie.... Truffles

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. I love seeing everyone's entries... So creative!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Neverbelle; 01-12-2016 at 09:04 AM. Reason: added picture
Old 01-10-2016, 11:49 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I've never written about a truffle before... But here it goes!

In the meadow dusted with light,
There was a shadowed spot,
Cool as night,
Only a tiny lot.

But soft and charcoal brown,
Grew a little Truffle.
With a soft crown,
And naught to ruffle.

One day there came a little fairy,
Bright and cheery,
With a talent for dairy,
Singing a song for her deary.

"What is this!" cried she,
Seeing the brown truffle.
"What a prize this will be!"
For indeed, highly prized, is the truffle.

Taking it then,
She went home to her friends.
What happiness greeted her at the bend,
For all could see and none could contend.

This was a wonderful thing,
A delicious find.
The fairy brought the truffle to the baking king,
And it was made into the best pasta dish ever of its kind.

Bluebird for the next creative idea?

Old 01-13-2016, 12:42 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Awesome artwork/poetry, everyone!

Okay, here's my Echo as a bluebird :

Now for the next theme... How about pets/animal friends?

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 01-13-2016, 01:05 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Reserving a spot!
So... the next one will be food. (Yes, I am hungry right now while writing this )

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 01-13-2016, 08:26 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Reserving a spot - I'm going to find time to work on the art later.

Edit: Added the art in. I tried to make the muffin stand out, so I placed it in a dark background to make it "glow".

Next theme will be rainbows.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WIN_20160113_211035.JPG (29.3 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 01-14-2016 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Adding in art
Old 01-15-2016, 06:28 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Reserving a spot. Merfairies/mermaids for the next pixie!
Old 01-15-2016, 08:19 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
I would like to reserve this spot! I love mermaids.

Click the image to view the full version

Next up is: Water

Last edited by Neverbelle; 01-19-2016 at 04:29 AM. Reason: added scribbly mermaid tale ;D
Old 01-16-2016, 10:46 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Reserving a spot! I've been waiting for an excuse to break out my watercolors again. Hopefully I'll have time to actually finish something...

In the meantime, here's an "underwater" signature I made last year for Mermaid Days. (Let's call it my... Placeholder artwork? )

The next theme will be something funny/silly.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 01-17-2016, 04:58 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Reserving a spot.

Next theme will be sunsets.