PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old PH Dress-Up Game Project **PDFs & helpers needed!**

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-29-2013, 05:14 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Arg– got the PM, and so sorry about that, Onionleaf! I'll get the files in PNG form as soon as I can, but I don't have any time today to do it.
Old 09-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Oof, sorry to hear that. I hope I understood it correctly, did it not create a Shortcut on your Desktop? If that is the case, then you can manually find the application file on your computer. I'm not familiar with Windows 8, but if you can access the hard disk drive, go to Program Files > GIMP-2.0 > bin, and click on "gimp-2.6". You can create a shortcut by right-clicking the file and selecting "Create shortcut". I hope Windows 8 is not entirely different to what I've just explained.
Hmm. Sadly, it can't find it. I installed it twice, no shortcuts appear and when
you search it on the PC, or do what you suggested, nothing comes up, at all.
It is compatible with windows 8, at least it says it is. Usually Gimp is one of the first things I install too, so its is kind of disappointing. xD

When I figure this out I will help though! lol
Old 09-29-2013, 09:52 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I just uploaded a couple pictures! I also added some text to the side with the names of everything. (I saw a picture someone had uploaded and she had done that. ) There was one outfit I couldn't find on the wiki, though. :/
Old 09-29-2013, 10:01 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Hey Onionleaf, I have a question for you. I tried my hand at the cropping (your instructions were very easy to follow!), and I was able to easily crop the "Pure Pearl Barette" that is second on the list. Since I currently have a ton of free time, I would like to be included for "cropping" and help out with this as much as I can. I may hold off on the uploading for now since so many other people are uploading things, and I don't want to make a huge amount of work. There is only one problem I'm having with cropping in GIMP. When I went to save it at the end, it only lets me save it as a ".xcf" file instead of a ".png" file. Is there a way to change that? Also, once I am able to crop items, do I just upload them to the Dropbox site with the name like you described in the cropping tutorial?
Old 09-29-2013, 11:00 PM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
This thread has gotten very lively since I last checked! That was a great tutorial Onionleaf, I actually would have done the decoloring a different way that would have been a little more work so it was super helpful. I'll try to get to work on a bunch of pieces tomorrow.

Quote:
I'd really appreciate it if you don't work on the tops and bottoms for now, as I have to create the model first.
About this, I already made a version of one of my fairies in just a bikini type outfit so I could easily put different clothes on top of her. She might be of use in making the model or could actually be the model? You can PM me about it if you like. Before this thread I was thinking of sharing a version of her (maybe with less distinct hair and skin) so anyone who wanted to dress a "blank" fairy could.

Last edited by ella_roseplume; 09-29-2013 at 11:07 PM.
Old 09-29-2013, 11:23 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I will crop Chatty Chipmunk Mask, Minister of Autumn Belt, Victorian Formal Boots, and Fast-Flyer Fancy Hat.

EDIT: Chatty Chipmunk Mask, Fast-Flyer Fancy Hat, and Minister of Autumn Belt are now cropped. Victorian Formal Boots was not available, as Onionleaf pointed out. Mighty Bear Mask, Sweet Dreams Cap, and the Cold Weather Cap are now cropped. I recropped the Merry Marchers because the green lining was accidentally cropped off.

Stormy

P.S.

Ella, I made several pdfs of a fairy in various poses with short pants and shortest sleeves, so that the limits of posability would not be forgotten.

Number of Colors = 0 for Queens Collection or Secret Code items . . . but when we finish the rest of this project . . . we could outdo the Queen's tailors and make some of those items dyeable! (A pixie can dream, right?)

Stormy Lightningberry

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 10-07-2013 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Done cropping all these.
Old 09-30-2013, 10:57 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Finally found time to reply..

A BIG thanks to those of you who have uploaded files onto the folder. You've all done such a flaptastic job that I hardly have time to process the files at such a fast pace. I removed the link to the uploading page, but will add it again once the current items are completed.

I'm sorry if this is any inconvenience to you. You can keep your completed files on your computer for now, or can upload them somewhere else and share the link. The good news is that you are still able to see all the files that have been uploaded so far. I'd really like to see the list of PDFs to dwindle down a bit before I open the folder for uploading again.

@Bell: Thank you for making a start! When you're naming your file, add .png to the end of the file name and it will save the file in that format.

@Jenny: That's all right, it's not a very big deal if you already started on the tops. We can at least begin cropping the tops and bottoms, but I'd like to leave the decoloring for later.
Edit: I found a transparent image of the same top in the Dropbox folder which I assume is yours? The cropping looks a little bit choppy and the whole image needs to be cropped around the edges, but it's all right to upload in that format. The next person to work on that file will do the rest, unless you would like to do it yourself. (And just for future reference, the name of that top is "Daisy Wrap" )

@Tiramisu: Gah, sorry about that, what a pain in the petunia. I wish I was able to be of more help, but I sadly know nothing about Windows 8.

@Stormy: The boot is perfect! Thanks for reminding me about the shoes, I should probably add a point about it in the tutorial.
About the Victorian Formal Boots, I actually removed that item off the list since they were covered by the long pants, unless there has been a new file uploaded with a clearer version? Please direct me to the file if that is the case.
Let's leave the dyeable Queen's gowns for a later later project. If the Pixie Hollow tailors couldn't make them dyeable, imagine how long it would take us. I'm not even sure how to put all these layers together yet, let alone create color layers that blend in so beautifully.

Anyway, I'll add some more updates and revise the first post and the tutorials again in a minute. I've thought of a couple more points that I would like to share. Here is the summary of what I've added so that you won't have to go looking for the information in the other posts:
  • For quicker task processing, please choose at least 5 items to work on at one time. If you are not feeling confident yet, choose some of the items that have zero or one color, are clearly seen and have no overlapping colors. The Headpieces are the easiest to edit most of the time, so go for those first.
    Feel free to choose 5 items and practice with those. There is no deadline and I would prefer it if there were no duplicate files created with people working on one item at the same time. I'll be happy to help with any problems that you may come across along the way.

• I'll be opening the uploading folder only occasionally from now on, since there's already a whole truckload of PDFs uploaded that we could start working on. This helps with reducing the amount of duplicate files uploaded.
  • A point on Shoes: Did you know that the left and right shoe are almost always identical? Only one has to be cropped and edited, unless it is definite that they are different (which happens sometimes).
  • Please avoid items for now that say "Y" for Cover or have any additional notes in the brackets. These will have to be looked into at a later time, and require additional editing.
  • A lot of Bracelets and Anklets are in better quality on the Wiki. Please check the Wiki first before uploading any accessories that are in your PDF.
  • If you see an item in the table that you have a PDF of, but it has a "Y" for Cover listed, you are welcome to upload a better version of the item and it will replace the old one.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 09-30-2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: added
Old 09-30-2013, 12:26 PM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I have no clue how to do any of the cropping, etc. and I don't have time to learn right now. I will have to look into the tutoritals in a couple weeks, and maybe I can help then if needed

Looking though the table I saw many of the confirmations were from my uploads:
Campis Barrette- I think it actually has 2 colors (cloudy blue and breezy blue in my dye job) and they blend.
Victorian Formal Sash- yes, just 1 color (snow white)
Victorian Waistcoat-yes, 2 colors (butterfly blue and snow white)
Victorian Formal Trousers-yes, 2 colors (butterfly blue and snow white)

I know you didn't ask for colors, but I put them in incase it helps whomever is cropping
Old 09-30-2013, 02:27 PM
Remembering fun times...
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 

Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
For some reason, it still wouldn't let me save it as a .png, but I tried exporting it to a file folder and it automatically saved it as a .png, so that's fixed!

Update 10/02- the following images are cropped:
Marigold Original Headband
Tiger Lily Head Piece Cropped
Clover Headband
Merry Majorette Shako (no sign)
Athletic Headband
Sharp Sun-Shades (not sure how to crop out the eyes on this one)
Butterfly Tiara
Flashy Fish Mask
Baking Hat
Paradise Headdress
Sweet Leaf Headband
Merry Majorette Shako (shell)

Update 10/03 Cropped:
Dove Feather Clip
Mousey Mask
Darling Fairy Crown
Dragon Arum Crown
Really Rainy Hat
Wren Feather Bird Mask
Mystery Play Hat
Sunburst Petal Belt
Orchid Belt
Oak Leaf Sash
Warm Winter Belt
Sparkle Sash
Glowing Gold Sash
Blooming Rose Headband
Ruffled Myrtle Leaf Belt
Sunflower Maple Sash
Rock n' Roll Chain Belt
Grass-braided Belt
Twirly Leaf Belt
Starfire Sash
Dragon Arum Sash
Wax Leaf Sash
Campis Barrette
Fairy Friends Forever
Blossom Chain
Multi-Sweetwrap Necklace
Triple Bubble Necklace
Firefly Glow Choker
Rose Bud Pendant
Raindrop Necklace
Founding Fairy Necklace
Leafy Necklace (Clickable)
Daisy Petal Necklace
Mapleseed Necklace
Darling Fairy Necklace
Star Bright Necklace (has a semi-transparent glow around the star that needs work)

I plan on just working on whole sections because I seem to be able to sit down and do an entire category at a time. Next I'll be working on the bracelets section. If there are any pieces that I've skipped over, it's either because someone else is working on it or there is a problem (item is not actually in the picture, an arm is in the way, etc.).

Note: I didn't do the "Silly Spectacles" because the black of the spectacles matched Stormy's hair, and some parts were too difficult to crop because I couldn't tell which part was which.

Last edited by Bellflower Mistyvale; 10-03-2013 at 06:08 PM.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Lightbulb Do you miss tailoring?

If anybody misses tailoring in Pixie Hollow, cropping is a little like that!

Remember when we wondered what quality of the tailoring job did? In cropping, quality counts.

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 10-05-2013, 08:33 PM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Looking through pictures, and I can confirm a few more #of colors for you

Rock-n-roll chain belt: Yes, definately 2, I had it in 2 very different colors
Bear Slippers: 2, the bear heads are a different color than the rest of the slipper; or you can look at it as the cuff and sole are different
Mystery Play Shoes: should be 2, the yellow part dyes as well
Spring Wonderland Shoes: Should be 2, the socks are dye-able
Polished Caterpillar Fuzz Top: yep, 2
Winter Half-Cape: I believe it should be 2, but I am only about 98% sure on this one
Captivating Captain Coat: 2, the white stays the same the blue and yellow parts are dye-able
Mystery Play Top: 2
Polished Caterpillar Fuzz Skirt: yes, 2- same as the matching top
Cold Weather Capris: 2, but again only about 98% sure like the matching top
Flouncy Pirate Skirt: yep,2 white stays-other 2 dyeable
Mystery Play Skirt: 2, correct-green and yellow

Pretty Periwinkle Skirt: really not sure, but I would guess 2 is right

Glad to see my hours of dying help something :P

Edit: I see you have the triple bubble necklace, double bubble bracelet, and triple bubble belt down as one color, but I clearly remember 2 colors-I had many variations of the bubble items. The outer bubbles on the belt were 1 color and the non-bubble part was another color-the center bubble doesn't change. On the bracelet, the smaller bubble was one color and the band was the other-bug bubble doesn't change. On the necklace, the strand was 1 and the center bubble the other-outer bubbles stay the same.

Last edited by lillyfairy; 10-05-2013 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-06-2013, 01:23 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Thank you so much for the confirmations Lily! I added your notes to the table and will have to go back and fix the Triple Bubble Belt images.

It's taking me some time to update the table, but I'd really like to see at least one bracelet, one anklet and several tops, bottoms and shoes finished very soon. I'm almost ready to start putting the Flash game together and wanted a few items to start with as a trial. If someone could pick a few more items and do those, that would be lovely as it will save me time. If you are done with some more items, I can send you the uploading link via PM.

Old 10-06-2013, 02:11 AM
Remembering fun times...
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thank you so much for the confirmations Lily! I added your notes to the table and will have to go back and fix the Triple Bubble Belt images.

It's taking me some time to update the table, but I'd really like to see at least one bracelet, one anklet and several tops, bottoms and shoes finished very soon. I'm almost ready to start putting the Flash game together and wanted a few items to start with as a trial. If someone could pick a few more items and do those, that would be lovely as it will save me time. If you are done with some more items, I can send you the uploading link via PM.
I'm on it, girl! I currently have all bracelets and anklets cropped. I will choose a few of the shoes, tops, and bottoms to do next so there are some options, and then I'll just go back and continue with the shoes after that. I will have a good selection of each of the items uploaded by tomorrow! I will try to choose some that only need cropping so that you can try them out without needing to do the other steps.

What do you suggest about tops with sleeves? Since different fairies posed in different ways to show the different parts of the shirts, I'm not sure what to do with the images so that you can fit the sleeves specifically to the arms depending on their position...

Last edited by Bellflower Mistyvale; 10-06-2013 at 03:12 AM.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:41 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower Mistyvale View Post
I'm on it, girl! I currently have all bracelets and anklets cropped. I will choose a few of the shoes, tops, and bottoms to do next so there are some options, and then I'll just go back and continue with the shoes after that. I will have a good selection of each of the items uploaded by tomorrow! I will try to choose some that only need cropping so that you can try them out without needing to do the other steps.
You are my hero!! Yes, we could at least have the cropping sorted out for now, and I can figure out the rest later. Perhaps I should start off with the non-dyeable items first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellflower Mistyvale View Post
What do you suggest about tops with sleeves? Since different fairies posed in different ways to show the different parts of the shirts, I'm not sure what to do with the images so that you can fit the sleeves specifically to the arms depending on their position...
Well, since the model is not quite finished yet, you can crop out the tops and bottoms for now. If something else is overlapping the item, just crop where you think the edge of the item is. But it really doesn't matter where - as long as the visible parts are not removed then it should be fine.

I was thinking of having the sleeves sit on different layers just in case. So far I am expecting to only create a static model, but with many separate layers so that it would be possible to add a moveable feature in the future. Anyway, don't worry about the position of the sleeves too much, I'll either edit them myself or provide a tutorial later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry View Post
If anybody misses tailoring in Pixie Hollow, cropping is a little like that!

Remember when we wondered what quality of the tailoring job did? In cropping, quality counts.

Stormy
Agreed! Except I'm a strict tailor who expects at least a 90 quality ribbon from all of you, but will reward you with cookies instead of Talent Points.

EDIT: Okay, phew! Finally updated the whole table! You can now find all of the uploaded items listed in the first post. I divided the list into categories and also re-checked the fields and corrected mistakes. I've found quite a few typos and errors already, so please let me know if you find any more.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-06-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:39 PM
Remembering fun times...
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Agreed! Except I'm a strict tailor who expects at least a 90 quality ribbon from all of you, but will reward you with cookies instead of Talent Points.
If you could see me now, you'd see that I now have a sign that says "WILL WORK FOR COOKIES!!"

Quote:
EDIT: Okay, phew! Finally updated the whole table! You can now find all of the uploaded items listed in the first post. I divided the list into categories and also re-checked the fields and corrected mistakes. I've found quite a few typos and errors already, so please let me know if you find any more.
Thank you so much for updating the table and dividing it into sections! That is very helpful for me to keep track of the things I've completed.

Update from me: I have uploaded several cropped tops, bottoms, and shoes for you to try out. And I have decided that I will now be completing all of the steps for each piece I do. I finally worked through the whole tutorial on background coloring and decoloring, and found it to be much less difficult than I made it out to be in my mind. It will really just work out better for me to continue with the other steps after I crop rather than uploading tons of images that are just cropped. Check out the poinsettia headpiece I did. I'm very proud of myself for figuring it out!