PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Cursed Manor

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-18-2014, 04:21 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
(I'll join!)

Name: Ryeleigh Clark
Personality: Slightly anti-social, isn't very good with making friends.
Appearance: Brown hair, but it's platinum blonde at the roots. She has grey eyes that remind people of storm clouds.
Other: She has lived with her brother for as long as she can remember, so she doesn't know what happened to her parents. But her brother pretty much does the father role with her, and he protects her respectfully.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:40 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
(Sorry I have been inactive on this RP!)

I head down to the coffee shop because I was a little bored and there was no work to do and my stepmother and older brother weren't paying any attention to me as they had been doing for the past week, so they wouldn't mind if I went out for a while.

When I walked into the coffee shop, I saw a girl reading Nancy Drew and the Secret of the Old Clock. I had read that before but that was about a year ago, when my father was still alive. He died in a car crash about 10 months ago. I don't like interuppting, but I just wanted to ask her who she was. and maybe meet. I just shrugged to myself and decided to order some coffee and a waffle.
"It'll be done in a minute." said then waiter. Should I go over and ask? I thought to myself, looking at the girl again. I finally decided to.
"Hi, I'm Lucy. Who are you?" I asked the girl, and she peeked up from her book.

(Is that ok, popcorn?)

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 06-24-2014 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Lucy's nickname
Old 06-19-2014, 03:04 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Since so many characters are at the coffee shop... Wish, do you mind if Cassia is one of the girls with Azure?
Thought I'd give the glitter text a try.

Azure breezed through the door to the coffee shop, shopping bags on one arm. She stopped to order a mocha latte, and to talk to this girl who was reading a book, before heading our way.
After a brief chat about some jewelry our friend Natalie had just bought, Az quickly excused herself to take a phone call.
What was up with her lately? I wondered. She'd been, maybe not distant, but preoccupied. Not her usual cheerful, outgoing self.
Not long afterwards, our little group went our separate ways. I waved goodbye to Natalie, Kiara, Jen, and the others. I sighed to myself.
Vivien was late again. Why was I not surprised? Oh, I don't know. Because she's always late?
With a sigh, I picked up my phone to text someone.
A full fifteen minutes later, the door swung open and I looked up hopefully. But it was just some girl, a brunette who stopped to talk to the girl with the book.
I was about to return my focus to my texting when the door opened again, this time slamming hard against the wall.
"Cass!" Vivien said loudly, impatiently. "Hurry up already!"
I scowled at my sister. "You're the one who's late."
She sighed, then stomped over to drag me out. "I can't wait until you get your license, so I don't have to keep driving you around."
"Me too," I muttered.
Vivien spun on her heel. I noticed other people in the shop staring at us, and I cringed in embarrassment. We were making such a scene.
I wished Mom were still here. Things were different then...

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-19-2014, 05:02 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
That's perfectly okay, Glory.
Actually, this makes a lot more sense, because Chantilly and Az should probably have other friends who would notice when they suddenly disappear like that...
ACK! Did all the glitter text disappear again?! Ugh!

Last edited by Night Wish; 06-19-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:05 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Um, not as far as I know, I can still see them...

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 06-19-2014, 08:23 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Oops, haha, I was on our really old computer, the one that's really slow and doesn't really load stuff. I guess gifs just don't show up on there.
Anyway, Hazy, do you want to start the scene where our characters run away? Or do you want me to start?

Last edited by Night Wish; 06-19-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old 06-19-2014, 08:25 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Feel free to start it, Night!
Old 06-20-2014, 03:34 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Okay.

That night, I lay in my bed, pretending to sleep until I saw the light in my father's room click off. I waited until I heard the familiar creak of his bed springs as he got into bed. Then another twenty minutes until I heard his soft snores.
Finally, I crept out of bed, when I was certain that he was asleep. I texted Chantilly: All clear.
Her reply came a moment later. Meet you there in ten.
I knew she wouldn't have any problem sneaking out. Were her parents even home tonight? I brushed it off. Even if they weren't, this was the last night Chantilly would have to be left alone in that enormous house.
Ten minutes later, we met at our rendezvous spot in the park between our two houses. She had the bag she'd packed, and I'd brought my stuff as well.
"Ready?" I whispered. She squeezed my hand in reassurance.
We crept into the woods behind the park, which would soon lead us to the mysterious Cariwind Forest. This was the part of the plan I was a bit hesitant about. Going through a dark forest at night? What if we got lost? Who knew what we'd find out there?
"It'll be okay," Chantilly said reassuringly, as if reading my mind. "It's only a short stretch to the next town."
"I know," I replied, only a slight tremor in my voice. "And it's the fastest way of getting out without being noticed."
Taking a deep breath, we walked into the forest together.

(I'll add more later, sorry this is short. Anyway, do you want them to maybe get lost and accidentally stumble upon the mansion? That's kinda what I was imagining, but if you have a better idea, go for it!)

Old 06-24-2014, 11:50 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
I'm so sorry I haven't posted! Everything has been a bit crazy lately...

As Azure and I tramped through the Cariwind forest, my thoughts swirled around. When would Mother and Father discover I was missing? Would they phone the police? What would we do after we got through the forest, and into the next town?
"Az," I said, coming to a realization. "Where do we go from here?"
"What do you mean?" She asked. It was so dark, and since it was too risky to use flashlights and the moon was hidden away, I couldn't see her face. I could hardly make out the outlines of the trees surrounding us.
"Well, after we get through the forest, what happens next? We're still a bit too young to get a job, and we would have to come up with aliases and change our appearances so the police don't find us."
Even though I couldn't see her, I knew she was thinking about what I had just said. After a minute, she responded thoughtfully. "I think you answered your own question. I don't know where we'll go, but you're right: we will have to change."
"We would have to adopt an American accent," I joked.
Azure cleared her throat and in a mock-American accent said, "I would like a cheeseburger please."
I clapped and giggled. "Well done!" I praised.
She laughed, and it echoed through the forest.

(I'm so sorry it's short, I should finish this post soon!)
Old 06-25-2014, 11:11 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen

The girl at the coffee shop was probably caught in the book and couldn't hear me. always next time. I thought, and walked home with some food. I eat another cinnamon bun as I walk home.

When I get home, lunch is on the table and my older brother (Lucas) and I eat our sandwiches without talking. I was sure he was wondering the same thing as me. Where could our stepmother be? I thought.

Even after dinner, she wasn't home. Me and my older brother haven't even been chatting for a little while. When she's here, we talk about some things at the table and during other times, but secretly, this family is starting to break apart. I sighed and thought after dessert. After I got caught up with some stuff on my friends' blog, I read 5 chapters of Book 3 in my absolute favorite series. So far, The 4 main characters find a time machine which takes them back to Fantasy Land when they truly mean to go to the future.
I am with my brother and two other people. A girl and a boy. We are in this forest, and there are all these noises. After a while of walking and stopping in certain places for food and/or water, we finally reach a clearing.
"It's what we were looking for." says Lucas, pointing to the treasure chest on the rock. I take a closer look, then try to open it.
"It's locked." I said. Right then, the treasure chest opened and inside was some rocket thing, like a time machine.
"It said there would be gold, but this is unusual." said the other boy.
"It's a time machine!" said the girl.
"Cool." everyone said, and we hopped inside.
"To 3030!" shouted Lucas, and we were in some purple cloud, and it was very windy.

"Lucy, wake up! You've been sleeping. It's 5:00 already, and stepmother wakes up at 6:00. She doesn't want us going on an adventure, but we should. If we don't, the family will break apart!" says Lucas.
"Ok, but just a minute." I said. He also was thinking that. I thought, as I put on an outfit more suitable for adventure.
"Back!" I called.
"Good, I was planning on going to the Cariwind Forest." said Lucas, and offf we went.

I climbed a tree as we ventured through the forest.
"Come on, it's fun!" I said, hanging from a tree branch, as someone's laugh echoed through the forest. Wonder who that was? I thought.
"Sounds like we're not alone." said Lucas, as I got down from the tree.

(Sorry that was so long.)
Old 06-26-2014, 02:26 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Will Lucas go to the mansion too?
Old 06-26-2014, 02:38 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Will Lucas go to the mansion too?
Yes. I was just thinking of posting his form.
Old 06-26-2014, 03:00 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Name: Lucas West
Personality: Outgoing, Adventurous, sometimes sneaky, but when he is, no one ever catches him.
Appearance: Brown hair that's a bit messy, blueish grey eyes,usually wears hats
Other: Lives with stepmother and younger sister, he's an orphan.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:48 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Actually, I think I want to make Vivien a character too.

Name: Vivien Willows (nickname Viv)
Appearance: Long straight reddish brown hair, same tanned skin and golden eyes as Cassia
Personality: Loud, outspoken, dramatic, a bit self-centered, but very caring and loyal. She can be inconsiderate, and becomes truly rude when she's angry or frustrated
Other: Lives with her dad and sister Cassia. She was very close to her mom, and since she left, Vivien has become irritable and resentful, causing her to snap and become her rude, inconsiderate self more often

(Viv and Cassia won't find the mansion tonight, since it'd be weird if everyone shows up there on the same day. )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vivien.jpg (27.7 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 06-27-2014 at 11:27 PM.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:28 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I laughed out loud at my own ridiculous fake accent. The sound echoed through the dark forest.
"If only the Americans could hear me now," I joked.
"They'd never know the difference," Chantilly said teasingly.
Just then, we heard the sound of leaves rustling and twigs cracking. We both froze. It sounded like someone was climbing out of a tree... And then the muffled sound of two people talking. It was too far away to make out what they were saying. I remembered how my laugh had echoed through the trees... Had they heard that?
"Who would be out here in the middle of the night?" Chantilly asked in a hushed whisper.
"I don't know, but it's no one I want to meet," I murmured back, trying to hold back a shudder. "We can't get caught now! We just got out," I added, trying to disguise my rapidly growing terror.
My imagination was running wild, thinking of the kind of people who'd be out in a dark forest in the middle of the night. Gang members? Thieves? Fugitives from the law? I felt my panic growing.
Tilly and I moved faster through the forest, walking as quickly as we could without making noise. I felt every hair on my arms standing on end. Any moment now, I expected something to jump out at us from the shadowy depths of the forest. It was like there were eyes among the trees that were watching our every move, though I tried to tell myself I was being paranoid.
When something wet landed on my head, I jumped, knocking into Chantilly. I had to bite my lip to hold back a scream.
"What is it?" She demanded.
"I... I thought something landed..." Now I felt more droplets, landing all over me. Chantilly's eyes widened. It was unmistakably rain.
"Of all the luck!" She groaned.
"Well, at least it's just a drizzle." I tried to stay optimistic. "Maybe we'll be out of the woods before it gets any worse."
We had no such luck. Within minutes, the light drizzle had grown into huge, fat droplets, and fell faster until it became a downpour. Chantilly pulled an umbrella out of her bag, but it was no use. We couldn't open it properly with all these trees boxing us in on all sides.
It wasn't long before we were soaked through, despite the windbreaker jackets we put on. My hair was soaking wet and plastered to the back of my neck. Rainwater dripped down my cheeks and the back of my shirt. We pulled our backpacks over our heads, trying to take whatever shelter we could.
"We have to find some shelter," I gasp.

(I couldn't think of another reason they'd want to set foot in an old, crumbling abandoned mansion. Hope this is okay.)

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Last edited by Night Wish; 06-27-2014 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Typo