PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Fairy Roleplay

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-03-2009, 04:50 AM
//inactive//
View Molly_wa's Photo Album
Molly_wa's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
Molly_wa is a Fast FlyerMolly_wa is a Fast FlyerMolly_wa is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
"Er... No problem. Are you okay? It looked pretty bad last night." Mary asked.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:47 AM
One of a Kind!
View BriBri101's Photo Album
BriBri101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
BriBri101 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Sapphire hd just remembered about Sugar Moondust.
"Oh Dewdrops! I forgot about Sugar!" Sapphire scolded herself and flew to Her friend's hideout.

Sugar was practically a Moon Dust Fairy the only one of her kind.
Sapphire at Sugar's Cave it glistened with moon beams.

Sugar was at the tallest tree staring at the moon.
Sapphire and Sugar were great friends.
Sugar greeted Sapphire with a smile and "Hi Saph Starrymoon!"
Sapphire's full name was Sapphire Starrymoon but no one called her by her full name.

EXCEPT Sugar.

Old 10-03-2009, 05:50 AM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
"Uhm, yeah, I'm...okay," I said to Mary, lying through my teeth. But honestly, my mind was elsewhere, not on my new scar that was healing. "We'll see you later," Pepper said curtly, pulling at my arm. "The Queen needs you!"
Old 10-03-2009, 06:24 AM
//inactive//
View Molly_wa's Photo Album
Molly_wa's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
Molly_wa is a Fast FlyerMolly_wa is a Fast FlyerMolly_wa is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
"Good to hear. Talk to you all later." Mary said, flying back down to her guitar. She had forgotten to grab her notebook. She decided to fly back home and get it. She had heard a new song, and she didn't want to forget it.

After she wrote it down, she played it.
"Half way around the world lies the one thing that you want, buried in the ground, hundreds of miles down. The first thing that arises in your mind when you awake, is bending you 'til you break." She sang. "Baby close your eyes, don't open 'til the morning light. Baby don't forget, we haven't lost it all yet. Don't know what you're made of 'til the one thing that you want, is coming with the dawn and suddenly changes. The Monday syndicate meets everyone the same. All we've lost to the flame, listen to me now." She kept singing, about to start on the chorus for the second time. "Baby close your eyes, don't open 'til the morning light. Don't ever forget, we haven't lost it all yet, all we know for sure is all that we are fighting for. Baby, don't forget we haven't lost it all yet. Someday when this is over, we may still have no answer. We are closer, we are closer." She finished the second verse. "Baby, close your eyes, don't open 'til the morning light. Don't ever forget, we haven't lost it all yet, all we know for sure is all that we are fighting for. Baby, don't forget we haven't lost it all yet... We haven't lost it all yet. We are closer, we are closer." She sang, finishing the song.
After she finished singing the song, she laid down on the grass, falling asleep.

"Oh! What time is it?" She woke up. Mary hadn't noticed she fell asleep. She decided to go over to her friends house so she could play the song for her. When she got there, she knocked on the door. "Who is it?" A fairy called. "It's Mary!" she said. "Oh, Hey, Mary! What's up?" Topaz asked, opening the door. "Nothing much. What about you?" Mary asked. Topaz was Mary's best friend, they had been best friends for a long time. "Same old, same old. Why'd you come over?" Topaz replied. "Oh, I just learned a new song, and I wanted to play it for you," said Mary. "Awesome! Come on in!" Topaz exclaimed, inviting Mary to come in. Mary went in Topaz's house. She sat down on the bed. "Here goes. I just learned it, so bare with me." Mary said, beginning to play the song.

"That was amazing, Mary!" Topaz said. "Thanks, Topaz." Mary said, shyly. "You're a great guitarist, Mary. You should do some concerts. I bet people would love to listen to your music." Topaz said. "Oh, Topaz, I don't know... I don't do well in front of crowds." Mary said. "Come on, Mary! Can't you just try it? One concert! Just one!" Topaz said. "I guess... But you have to organize it!" Mary said. "I can do that!" Topaz exclaimed. "Hold on, let me get my notebook so I can make a list of what we need for it." Topaz said, winking. Mary rolled her eyes, "Alright," she said, giggling. "By the way, you should totally spend the night here! We can plan in the morning, too." Topaz said. They planned for the rest of the afternoon, and fell asleep around 1:00 AM.

OOC: Sorry about the long posts. Just in the mood for long posts right now. Night all! Gonna get some sleep.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:27 AM
One of a Kind!
View BriBri101's Photo Album
BriBri101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Hakuna_Matata
BriBri101 has chosen their Fairy magic
Sugar and Sapphire were wide awake. Sugar and Sapphire flew around the hollow talking. Saphire figures it didn't matter if she was late for her water sow tommorow because she had always been late. But Silvermist was counting on her to be there early. So Sapphire figured she and Sugar could mke atrip to Rose's house then go to bed. Sapphire and Sugar both flew to Rose's Rose petal home. Sapphire knocked once and Sugar knoced once.
Rose answered.

"Do you two reealize what time it is?" Rose silently asked.

"Yes. Yes we do!" We both answered we all laughed we had a conversation Sugar was picking oumt outfitand Rosewas makingit woth m while. Rose was also waking me up. I could sleep till 6 PM though.

Sapphire flew home Sugar flew back to her hideout. Rose laughed and went int her home. Rose was called Ro, nd Sugar was Called Suga. Sapphire fell asleep quickly.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:53 AM
Flying in for a visit
View dandelion_wish's Photo Album
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Design A Costume Winner's Award Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Pixie Parade Participant's Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Bouncy
dandelion_wish is a talented Fairydandelion_wish is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
"found the time to post lol school is hectic)
After I woke up I grabed a poppy puff roll that I had gotten from dulcie to keep at home and sliped out my door. I had no idea what I was going to do today but It was sure to be interesting.
Old 10-03-2009, 02:30 PM
Is a Pixie
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 

When we finally arrived, I stepped before the Queen, who looked concerned. She gestured for me to sit, and I obeyed. The pain in my back throbbed, so I sat down carefully. That didn't help much, I realized with a grimace. “Are you all right?” Queen Clarion asked, her gold eyes worried. “I'm fine,” I assured her. She sighed, seeming sad. But why? Clearing her throat, she said, “Ziggo, dear...about last night. You know who endangered the Hollow, don't you?” I nodded. “Rugash.” I still hated having to say that name. “And you understand what...what brought him to the Masquerade?” This time, I shook my head. “No.” The Queen took a patient breath. “Ziggo, witnesses say that the hawk didn't appear until your performance began, when your presenter started to speak. I saw it myself. Your act was...uncanny.” “So...you think I summoned him?” I said incredulously. The Queen nodded. My brain began to whir with thoughts. One piece of the puzzle fit with another, and I understood. “That's it,” I whispered, “I don't know how I missed it. On my arrival day, there was a hawk feather. Rugash's feather. That's why I can sound like a hawk. That's why I didn't feel like myself. That's how he found me...” “And, Ziggo,” the Queen said in a shaky voice, tears springing into the corners of her eyes. “That is why you must be banished from the Hollow.”
Old 10-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I flew over to Serena. "What in the world is going on?" I asked.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:15 PM
livesformusic(:
View Serena's Photo Album
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Daring
Serena has chosen their Fairy magic
"I will NEVER allow it." i sprang from my seat, surprising everyone. "Queen Ree, i do not question your authority, but i am also a queen of my own land and i will never allow you to do this to Ziggo. If you banish him, you might as well banish the rest of us, too." Queen Ree kept my gaze. My eyes were blazing with rage, worry, and sorrow. My golden crescentmoon on my forehead glinted in the light. "Ziggo shall NOT leave as long as i exist, Queen Clarion."
Old 10-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Is a Pixie
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The Queen looked sorrowfully at Serena. "What else can I do, dear?" Meanwhile, my heart was thumping in my chest, my nerves still frozen from shock.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:32 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day 

I pondered this question. I wondered about my love for adventure, my mysterious 'moon queen ' powers, and my friends. "I will watch over him." Came my final answer. "But there is no way in Neverland that i will let you ban him."I knew this meant giving up my adventures, but friends had outweighed the bunch.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:37 PM
Is a Pixie
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Serena, dear, do you realize what you are taking on? That one hawk was just the beginning. They're going to use Ziggo as a tracking tool to find Pixie Hollow. And even you can't stop them all--they will just keep coming. The entire Hollow is at stake with him here, so I'm afraid it's the choice of saving Ziggo or all of the other fairies and sparrow-men in Neverland. Please, dear, think this through before putting yourself in danger. I hate doing this as much as you do." A single, shining tear fell down the Queen's cheek, which she quickly brushed away.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:45 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"I'll do it, Queen Ree. You've seen what i am capable of. I will protect Ziggo with my life." My eyes were determined and my hands were clenched in tight fists.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Is a Pixie
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Same here!" Pepper piped up. She'd been hiding outside and listening in the entire time. She looked as worried and determined as Serena, but also blushing a little from the shame of eavesdropping on the Queen. Pepper walked up and gave me a reassuring hug. "You think I'd stay here, after all we've been through?" she whispered. I shook my head, being honest. About a thousand emotions were pounding on me, mainly misery for this fate and the thankfullness I felt because I had friends to see me through. But I had to face facts, and so did they. "You guys can't come. You might think you can fight them off, but," I said, wincing in pain from my wound, "the hawks are stronger. There are millions of them and three of us. Frankly, I'd rather just me die than all three of us." I flashed a hopeful smile.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:06 PM
livesformusic(:
Serena's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I put my hands on my hips. " There Ziggo. You are staying and i am your guardian. You do as i say, got it?"

Last edited by Serena; 10-03-2009 at 04:35 PM.