PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old *~ Puck as a Pixie - Pixie Rp (everyone welcome) ~*

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-20-2009, 11:59 PM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I want to see if Tink knows anything about the rumors of a new fairy in the Hollow Prilla chirped. I heard from Terence that a Fairy arrived During the Night last night exclaimed Prilla with a twirl & another cartwheel. Isn't that such a strange time for an arrival she asked Bobble? I was on the Mainland & missed the whole thing, aww jingles she added!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy

Last edited by Bug; 05-23-2009 at 04:11 AM.
Old 05-21-2009, 12:26 AM
Flying in for a visit
View dandelion_wish's Photo Album
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Design A Costume Winner's Award Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Pixie Parade Participant's Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Bouncy
dandelion_wish is a talented Fairydandelion_wish is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
After she got what she could out of Terence she flew to the tea room for breakfast
Old 05-21-2009, 12:38 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Has everyone let us know which fairy they are playing?? I am Prilla

Old 05-21-2009, 12:47 AM
Flying in for a visit
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Design A Costume Winner's Award Summer 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Pixie Parade Participant's Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 

Im vidia.
ten more charecters
Old 05-21-2009, 01:27 AM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
"Aye, it is sad that you missed his arrival, and so did I! It's odd Queen Clarion didn't do anything, eh? I'm not sure Tinker Bell will know much about this. Maybe we'll get to meet the new arrival later on; I saw him and Vidia not but a second ago." Bobble said. He wondered what Vidia was up to now, and if she was still hovering over that new arrival and raining down snide compliments. "Sugary and sour are Vidia's ways," he thought glumly.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:24 AM
Flying in for a visit
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

She looked around after she found a seat. There were many fairys here and quite a few light talents but one caught her eye and a water was trying to also. The water was rainfall and she ignored him for the timebeing and the light was Robin. she sneered at him and hoped he seen then turned to order.
Old 05-23-2009, 04:13 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Prilla & Bobble finally made their way to Tink's Workshop. Hiya Tink Prilla exclaimed as she flew circles around the exhasperated Tink! Have you heard about the new fairy that arrived last night??

Old 05-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Flying in for a visit
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"New fairy?" she asked "Now how did I miss that? Queen ree usually says somthing to every one. Bobble do you have those acorn caps?" she wen over to her desk ready to talk and work
Old 05-23-2009, 04:59 PM
Is a Pixie
View Neverheart's Photo Album
Neverheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award EKB Day Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Procastinating
Neverheart is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
"Aye, here they are, Miss Bell!" Bobble placed the armful of acorn caps on Tink's work table. He beamed at the thought of the kettles he was soon to craft. Bobble hovered over to his work table, the remains of his latest project still cluttering its surface. "Queen Ree should have noticed a new fairy, especially if he's been here as long as last night, eh?" Bobble muttered as he started cleaning off his table.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:59 PM
Flying in for a visit
dandelion_wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

"Yes she should have. Do you want me to start those kettels while you finish that?" she asked motioning twords what was left on his bench. "She always gathers everyone so the know if there is someone new in there talent group. Hmmmmm"
Old 05-25-2009, 11:03 AM
Haru-chan!!!
View PandaStripe's Photo Album
PandaStripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Which Disney Character Participant's Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Participant Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Boo!
PandaStripe has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Ill play fawn...I LOVE ANIMAL TALENTS!

-Pikachu
Old 07-14-2009, 09:21 PM
Is a Fairy
View ahirue's Photo Album
ahirue's Fairy
My Mood: Happy
ahirue has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
(i will control tink and gloriosa moongem and Tangy moongem which is my original fairys!tessa is gloriosa's mother, not really but she adopted gloriosa)

Gloriosa fluttered carelessly through pixie hollow looking for the new arrival she had heard so much about because she was a few days new herself. plump rosey cheeks and long purple hair, she was a small fairy and childish but worrys and when she gets too worried she faints. but today she seemed rather calm possibly because she found a new fairy that she could be friends with.

Last edited by ahirue; 07-15-2009 at 12:45 AM. Reason: i missed a few things