PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Badges > Awarded

Awarded Archives for badges in the game threads

Old Firefly Light-up Badges

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-12-2008, 11:31 PM
*~Arcade Award Winner~*
View Petunia Frostyblossom's Photo Album
Petunia Frostyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 57

My Mood: Manic
Petunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy TagPetunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Sun Firefly Light-up Badges

The Firefly Light-up Badges were added during today's maintenance.

Firefly Helper 0 of 5 games

Super Firefly Helper 0 of 25 games

Flitterific Firefly Helper 0 of 100 games

Firefly Light-Up High Score 40,000
Good Luck to all fairies!
Old 12-12-2008, 11:54 PM
Disney Pin Trader!
View JungleCruse's Photo Album
JungleCruse's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Room Decarator Award Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Super Seeker 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Disney
JungleCruse has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
Woot!! Thanks for letting us know!!

~Jungle
Old 12-13-2008, 12:04 AM
Let's Motor
View UpInTheAir's Photo Album
UpInTheAir's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: DowObsessed
UpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
* Checks her calenendar *

...Nope, not Monday O.o What a surprise. Thanks for the heads up, wondering if they wanted to get these last game badges in before the Tinker talents and Winter enters the Hollow?

Better get back to DOW...
Old 12-13-2008, 12:54 AM
Disney Pin Trader!
View JungleCruse's Photo Album
JungleCruse's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Guess the Picture Winner's Award Summer Fun Screenshot Participants' Award Room Decarator Award Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Super Seeker 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Disney
JungleCruse has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
Arg!! The High Score Badges are not working...

I have gotten over 40,000 TWICE!!! I took screen shots so I can send them in to PH.

Is anyone else having this problem???

~Jungle
Old 12-13-2008, 03:51 AM
~*Dewdrop Moonflower*~
View Dewdrop's Photo Album
Dewdrop's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy Easter Private Message Donation Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Crossword Guru Happy Valentine's Day Holiday Writer's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Busy
Dewdrop has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I've had the problems with every single high score badge so I can't even say. None of my high scores have been getting submitted... v___v;
Old 12-13-2008, 01:02 PM
Is a Fairy
View COOLEDCOYOTE's Photo Album
COOLEDCOYOTE's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Gloomy
COOLEDCOYOTE has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by JungleCruse View Post
Arg!! The High Score Badges are not working...

I have gotten over 40,000 TWICE!!! I took screen shots so I can send them in to PH.

Is anyone else having this problem???

~Jungle
Well, I'm glad it's not just me, I scored 41610, did not take a screen shot, and did not get the badge when I exited the game. It was the only game I played yesterday and sent in the Help form. I never got any reply last time for Petal Pick-up, so I expect I'll have to just do it again, only this score is harder to get, I really did have my best game ever and finished with 18 baskets. The basket bonus at the end put me over the 40,000 mark.
Old 12-13-2008, 04:17 PM
IgoBacktoDecember<3
View Chloe_Flutterbug's Photo Album
Chloe_Flutterbug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Autumn 2010 Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Balanced
Chloe_Flutterbug has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
this is probably going to be another high score badge im not gonna get. they dont give you enough points on the levels. and for some reason when i lost a basket i got more points???? but when i got it perfect it only gave me 250. where as when i lost the basket i got 375. whats up with that?!?!?!
and this is the first game where it actually showed me getting the super badge while i was in the game. none of the others have done that. and i havent seen anyone with the high score badge just the flitterific. so this like the petal pick up will probably not be getting the high score.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:45 PM
is lost between worlds...
View Faith's Photo Album
Faith's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Dreamy
Faith has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Well! I can say, I'm glad I'm not the only one either!
I have played for my aunt and myself. last night I tried three times in a row, and still didn't get the high-score badge.
It was making me mad, cause I know I can get the scoring (just not the 70k part).
So this morning, I try again. Still didn't give me it. I thought that when they changed it to 40k from the 70k, and Water Webs' 110k to 200k, that Firefly Light-Up might have a "bug" or something.
And when I went to play WW for my aunt... I got the badge, but no bubble saying that I did get it.
Good thing I checked it though!

I hope they fix it, I'll have to try and mail them too see.
Faith
Old 12-15-2008, 12:18 AM
Junior Pixie
View dorothy5334's Photo Album
dorothy5334's Fairy
My Mood: Tired
dorothy5334 has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent
Firefly Light up High Score badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by COOLEDCOYOTE View Post
Well, I'm glad it's not just me, I scored 41610, did not take a screen shot, and did not get the badge when I exited the game. It was the only game I played yesterday and sent in the Help form. I never got any reply last time for Petal Pick-up, so I expect I'll have to just do it again, only this score is harder to get, I really did have my best game ever and finished with 18 baskets. The basket bonus at the end put me over the 40,000 mark.
Hi I just wanted to let you all know that I have been emailing them since Thursday about the high score badge for firefly LIght up and they keep telling me to do live chat and then I do live chat and was talking to them for over an hour and then the told me how to do the Print screen thing and then tried it for the 4th time, and also all the other ways that I have been doing it; the game wasnt giving me the badges. I tried quiting early after having a score of 40960 way ahead of the game ended; it wouldnt give it to me. Then I tried after I got over 40850 losing all my baskets so that I didn't quit it the game would just be over; it still didnt give it to me. Then finally after the 4th time I tried I learned how to do the screen shots and finished the whole level until it said completed and it still didnt give it to me. Member Services says do live chat for them to fix it. Then after 10 different emails for 4 days I do live chat and they are saying that I have to do the screenshot of my score, and then leaf journal send that in. So I spent about 4 hours doing the game over, doing the live chat them not been able to help me then trying to do the screenshot and then emailing them again. I am just really getting irritated. I thought that I was the only one having this issue until now, because they were saying nothing is wrong with the firefly light up game. I just didnt want them to fix my one high score badge I want them to fix it so that I can do it on my other 5 fairies so I dont have to continue to go through the same thing over and over. Hopefullly it will be fixed soon. If I notice it is fixed I will post another reply to let everyone know. Hopefully it will be fixed quickly. It seems that every new game or thing I have problems with it not giving me my badges and taking away my badges that I get later. Its a bit ridiculous. I think Im gonna cancel my membership soon.

So I am hoping that finally they fix the game so that we dont have to go through this; like I did 4 times; and a dozen emails and hours upon hours of me wasting time.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:33 AM
Has Animal Talent
View texastinkerbelle's Photo Album
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Curmudgeon
texastinkerbelle is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
High Scores..... Not for Me

I can play FireFly Perfectly up to Level 15 Then I am STOMPED All over by that Moth.
It manages in the next 15 or 20 levels to take my extra turns. Even when I sacrifice a basket,
to make it go away for a few moments, it is depleating my extra turns.
I have given up... 110,000 points was out of my range & 200,000 is just completely out of the question.

If the goals were attainable for the general population then I would try
but they sadly are NOT !

Old 12-15-2008, 02:44 AM
Junior Pixie
dorothy5334's Fairy
Light Talent
you know what I can help you if you want. The easiest way for me to help you though is to be doing it with you so I can see what the problem you are having. the best thing to do for the yellow moths though are to use the green light and put it in the corner and keep them busy for a minute. the first time I tried to get to the 20000 I was so confused, becasue I had finished all 50 levels but was still with being perfect almost every time with the extra 500 points for lighting them all up at the same time. I was thinking well how am I gonna do it with being any more perfect than I was before. So I figured it out. How I can get more points with ligthing them all up at the same time. On the petal Pickup there is some petals that are bonus's. So here is the trick. The fireflys that are going around in a circle. use the purple light that passes through all the flies that go into that area that you light it. It wont move or pass through each firefly when the get close to eachother like the red. Okay so using either the purple you put it where all of the firefly's will be going through. Then before the last one is lit up you have to hurry and go get another light and light up at least 1 with a different color. this will give you a bonus; and I guarantee the more times that you practice with different lights and where they go and how they work. also by familiarizing the different levels so you can max out with each bonus level that you can get it will work. So doing what I said with using and lighting up fireflys with the differents lights BUT it has to be at the same time. So obviously you cant use the yellow lights that you start with becasue those light right when you click it; you can use it for the second light to grab. With doing this and doing it correctly I guarantee it will work. It will say 2 color bonues 1800 or something. So the more you light at the same time and the more lights you use it really does come in handy.

I hope my ideas work for you, but unless I can message you and stuff while your actually doing the levels and me seeing which ones are what then that will be the only way that I can help you more on where to put which light where and stuff.

Also, you have to remember, due to the fact that the firefly light up high score badges arent being awarded still. You need to take a screenshot of your score just incase so that you email them and Attach it so that it will be fixed. I still havent gotten mine yet; but did email them again about it yesterday. I will also let you all know as soon as they fix the game and stuff so that we can try to get the badge again since they werent given to us when it was awarded.

Last edited by TopazR; 12-15-2008 at 03:07 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts
Old 12-15-2008, 03:48 AM
Has Animal Talent
View texastinkerbelle's Photo Album
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Curmudgeon
texastinkerbelle is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Thank you Dorothy-
I will PM you after the New Year about getting together to play the game.
I need to get my 100 Tailoring for my 3rd Fairy to Complete ALL the Fall Challenges. So close & Only a few days left. Then it is Winter Wonderland Party till after the New Year.

PS Check your Private Messages sent you Friend Request.

Old 12-15-2008, 04:04 AM
Junior Pixie
dorothy5334's Fairy
Light Talent
Yes I just got it. I know I forgot about my tailoring badges ending. On a couple of them I am at 60/100 so those wont be that hard to get in time; but the other two I have I need 26/100 and then 5/100 and just made another fairy yesterday that I have to do everything for. But that will be the last one that I do; just because I dont have as many badges as with the others. I have over 65 for a few of mine that I have been doing since I signed up the end of Oct. K I look forward to helping you later. You'll get the hang of it to; to where it will be alot easier when you familiarize yourself with the different lights and stuff to get max amount of points. I just accepted it; I will send you my yahoo email seeing as though this is only the second time I have been on these forums; that way I will get your message right away.

Have a good night!!
Old 12-15-2008, 06:33 AM
loves Rosetta
View JoBroFan's Photo Album
JoBroFan's Fairy
Awards Showcase
PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy Easter Happy Valentine's Day Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
JoBroFan has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
i'm horrible at this game. i can get abotu 10000 and then i fail miserably haha
Old 12-15-2008, 07:26 AM
Junior Pixie
dorothy5334's Fairy
Light Talent
FYI

I went onto my leaf journal after pixie reopened pixiehollow. They removed all of the Firefly Light up badges. If you have them then they are still on there, otherwise they are all removed now. I think they are trying to fix the high score thing. they didnt have to remove the 5/25/100 play ones though. So because I seen that the high score badge is no longer in your leaf journal. Then I logged into one of my other fairy accounts, and becasue I hadnt done any of the firefly light up badges, the whole section was removed.