PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Oldest Founding Fairy.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-11-2012, 10:50 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I am sorry, Violet. Well... now you can earn some badges!
It's a natural truth that most of the fairies will love the one which they created at first.
I still can't belive that I am no longer a new fairy in the hollow. My Arrival Date is May 10th, 2011.
Yep, you are way elder than me!
My oldest one is two months older than me: March 31st.
Maybe you will love your other fairies, but I am sure that you will feel more attached to the first one you ever made!
Once my first fairy got lost and I had to create a whole new fairy with her same name and talent, but when I found out that my original one was still there, I deleted the New one off!

EDIT:

Okay, since the last few days of my fruitless attempts to figure out addresses and to find the Oldest Founding Fairy, I have come to...AN END!
I was so annoyed that I started putting weird addresses into the address bar:
Kit's Place.
Dew Drop Vale.
Fairy Circle.

Apparently all the fairies' were deleted when the new Addresses came. It's so sad to know that.. BUT:

I am convinced that the Number of the address is the number of the fairy.
The last few days I noticed that a lot of 2011 fairies have number starting wih 6 while the 2012 fairies have addresses starting with 7.
The Never Council just jumbles the few phrases which Onionleaf has said in her thread.

Okay, so I don't know the exact date when the feature was launched.
My head has started to explode and I am thinking of doing another kind of research, since there are fairies with the address of "Stillwater Springs", how can I got type each digit?

It seems that the Havendish Place address ends. I think that Kit is somewhere around there.
Sweetpea is somewhere around Buttercup Canyon.
Marina is somewhere around StillWaterSprings.

Anyways, please tell me if you find anything.
Special Thanks To:

Indigo Glitterflower.
Julie Dazzleshimmer.
Violet Littlespeck.
Sweet Cupcake.
Shenzi.
Grace Moonglow.

Thank you for your support for this thread. I have awarded each of you with a reputation point.

*Note: There is no need to post any other pictures of 2005-2007 Fairies until the Albums come up.

Okay, I finally asked the Never Council about the Address thingy.
They said that these numbers were just given out at Random.
So, the 13 for Moptop doesn't mean that she is the Oldest Fairy.
I am still thrilled to find out about this Old Fairy!

And I got interested in the Founding Fairies from PHF. I got some little surprises when I saw fairies with Addresses like Dewdrop Vale.The most convincing one was 1370 Spring Valley.
But, all these fairies were deleted...

Here is a link that might help with the hunt.

It seems that there were fairies from 2007. The Oldest one being from January 16, 2007 and January 18, 2007.

So..maybe there were fairies from 2006, late 2006.
I have heard Bellflower say that she saw a fairy from 2006!

Last edited by Jillian Snowdew; 03-25-2012 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Merged Posts.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:30 PM
ಌ is on a star ಌ
View Indigo_Glitterflower's Photo Album
Indigo_Glitterflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Halloween'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Rainbow
Indigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Wow Jillian, you are so dedicated to this! (...I wish I was so dedicated to some things in my RL...)
I looked up in that thread you posted above, and it's so sad that some of those Fairies never come back in here!
P.S. What do you think - maybe we should ask the NC about this topic? I mean, there's gotta be a way, they must know who the oldest Fairy in the Hollow is! Right?
I got that idea, bc when I deleted Indigo, and asked them to restore her for me (back when we still could do that), they asked me some informations about her, including the EXACT date when she was created. After all, if they know exactly which items we ever bought or donated, there's a big chance they could know this too!
Old 03-14-2012, 09:57 PM
Goodbye!
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 

Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Thanks, Indigo.
I am dedicated to something that doesn't affect me..
But, still...I am a bit curious..

And actually I did start with the Oldest Fairy on PHF. So, far I hadn't found out anyone older than Violet Littlespeck and Peweli.
I start with the Founding Fairies of PHF and I did come across a few fairies that exist. But most of them have not got into PHF for a long time.
I found this Page and it seems that the User has deleted her fairies. Though they are there in the address.
Most of the 2007 Addresses retired on February, 2008. I am sure about this fact.

Last edited by Jillian Snowdew; 03-14-2012 at 10:33 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 11:09 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
The links you gave are very helpful Jillian, thank you! I had lots of fun exploring them XD
Old 03-15-2012, 02:12 AM
Is extremely hurt :(
View Emily Watercloud's Photo Album
Emily Watercloud's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Create A Wilderness Task Participant's Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Angelic
Emily Watercloud is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
I was one of the first fairies on the beta site. i remember I had four fairies, garden, water, light, and animal talents. I don't have the account anymore (lost the password, don't have the email anymore). I've had several accounts, but I haven't been "Into" pixie Hollow until recently

Sig by Twilight
Old 03-15-2012, 02:24 AM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I got curious and checked some of the admins' profiles, and Batleth is a Founding Fairy from Beta.
Batleth's address is 66 South Sun Creek (Acoording to profile)

Hope that helps.
Old 03-16-2012, 04:15 PM
Goodbye!
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yes, but most of the Founding Fairies from 2007 have the same addresses:

Bubble Volcano.
Buttercup Canyon.
Twilight Valley.
Stillwater Springs.
Cotton Cloud Cove.
Feather Forest.
Catterpillar Corral.
Fairy Dust Mill.
Forest Of Whispers.
Havendish Stream.
Sunset Falls.
Sunrise Cliffs.
Willow Glade.
Marigold Meadow.
Hovering Ponds.
Waterfall Forest.
Crescent Lake.
Pine Forest.
Misty Lakes.
Clover Grove.
Rainbow Glen.
Flutterby Forest.
Sparkling Valley.
Holly Hawk Hills.
Hawthorn Tree.
Crystal Cave.
Almond Orchard.
Feather Forest.

Here is a Pixie Page.

She is definitely from 2007. And I am going to check out the UK site and find out more about 2007 fairies from there.
I found quite a few of them, starting from early 2007. And they all have same addresses.
I will post the post after posting this post.

Last edited by Jillian Snowdew; 03-16-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:00 PM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 

Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Some of the Fairy Address names are just so cute/pretty!
"Forest of Whispers" sounds so elegant ^^
Old 03-16-2012, 11:24 PM
Goodbye!
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yes.. that's my favorite!
Sadly, I never saw anyone with that adress...*sigh...*

Note: These are all the adresses of fairies till February 2008.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:31 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I wish Clover had "Clover Grove"

Haha
Old 03-16-2012, 11:47 PM
Goodbye!
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Very funny, Kass!
I wish I had the Forest of Whispers adress. It seems so..mysterious!
Old 03-17-2012, 12:21 AM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I agree Jillian, it's so elegant ^^
Another favorite of mine is Iris Lagoon, one of my friends has that address. It sounds so beautiful ^.<
Old 03-17-2012, 02:54 AM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I love my address Stillwater Springs. I feel that it is a perfect
address for a Water Talent.

But Forest of Whispers, oh that sounds so myterious.

~Twi
Old 03-17-2012, 03:40 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
The old Pixie addresses are so much more interesting than the ones we have now.
Because they now mix and match words, sometimes the Pixie Page address has a rather unusual meaning.
I am happy with Alexia's address though - Upper Rainbow Glen sounds very nice.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 03-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Goodbye!
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yes, Onion. I think before -during the Pre-Beta- they had addresses already made and stored 'cause the UK fairies still have the Older version of Create-A-Fairy.
And when you type a message, there is one that says: You should visit _____!
And then you get a list of all the above addresses that I have noted down.
And they made sense. I like Bright Elm Cove and Cloudy Rainbow Trail.
They make some sense atleast. I have seen addresses like Bright Rose Rock and something like that. But they are rare.

My favorite addresses are:

Fairy Dust Mill.
Bubble Volcano. {My first address that I got in one of the sites.}
Feather Forest.
Forest of Whispers.
Stillwater Springs.
Wishing Waterfall.

Last edited by Jillian Snowdew; 03-19-2012 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Thanks, Iris.