PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old New beginnings..

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-11-2014, 12:23 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
New beginnings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
Dawn, I knew it had to close one day, which is why I was mostly sad on August 20th, not shocked. (The only surprising thing was that they closed it before all the movies were over.)
I know that Disney would not pump more money "into a dying venture". No good business would ever do that of their own free will. Once they realized that, no matter how hard they pushed us to giving them money, it just wasn't enough, and they had to close it.

And because of this, I personally don't believe that the Hollow is coming back. I want it to, just like the rest of you, but I am having a hard time pinning my hopes to this when I've thought over why it closed a million times. Sorry, everyone.
Tis time to do that Amber and Popcorn..
Just remember PH for what it was but not what it wasn't or the sad memories or the struggles. But we still have each other and the memories.
We can't hang onto the past forever even if we want to it will just make us sadder.
It's time to move on and it's taken time for us to realize that including me. Pixie Hollow might never come back but I will still always remember it. I will always defend it if anyone ever makes fun of our beloved PH.. It will never be lost to history if we always remember the fun times.. All great things must come to a end. Im not saying I will lose hope but we still some of us will still have some. As it once said: "Believing is JUST the beginning.."

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAmberXOX View Post
Wow guys, I'm really proud of all of you for saying those things. All great things come to an end and it did have a good 6-year run, which a lot of people enjoyed. But I'm mostly proud that you guys aren't still moping about it but putting it to good rest. I've already accepted and gotten over the fact that the hollow is over like since February or so, but I'm glad all of you learned to accept it, also. And if anyone ever dares to insult or make fun of PH, I'll always stand up for it. So guys, its the end of a chapter, but the beginning of a new story! How exciting to think about! Its time to let go and move on, but now that we know the truth, there's no point to ask any more questions. I love all of you and this forum, and will continue to keep PH in my heart, whether or not it exists anymore.

So since we are all moving on.. I thought I would make this thread
What are you planning to do? How are you?
Talk about your plans here!! Inspiring quotes:
"It's the end of something we will miss, but a beginning of of a new start"
"Know that your times coming soon, as the sun rises, so does the moon, as love finds a place in all every hearts"
Old 05-11-2014, 01:30 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
yes moving on is the best i'm going to focus on taking more nature photos to post on here for people see, I've already gone back to gaiaonline.com where i can be a fairy on there if i want. i'm also going to try and catch up on a lot of my reading.
A quote i really love is some my dad said to me when i was a kid.
"Memory make a Mockery of Time."
he told me that when you think of that you know that no matter how much time passes you'll always have those Memories which is part of why i love taking photos to remember the good and bad times.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:46 AM
BK
View xAmberXOX's Photo Album
xAmberXOX's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: CantWait
xAmberXOX is a talented FairyxAmberXOX is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Good idea, Silver! Making a new thread for all our plans is awesome . Well since I'm no longer a fairy in PH, I thought I'd spend a lot more time on what's important right now: school. I have finals coming up in a a week so I really gotta prep for that! After that's over and I'm on summer break, I'm gonna join a lot of theater groups and maybe go to a summer camp, who knows? I'm gonna spend a lot of time improving my acting skills and just enjoying summer. I really wanna go to Florida though, cause I bet its so beautiful there in the summer! Hopefully we'll get to travel A LOT.. like to different states, I would LOVEEE that!

As for virtual worlds, I'm putting a stop to that right now. After PH closed, I never joined or played any virtual worlds because nothing can top PH. Heck, I barely get on the computer anymore! So yeah, I'll have more time to do things I love rather than sit here til my eyes bleed
Old 05-11-2014, 12:25 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I'm trying to focus more on school as well. I'm working hard to achieve my dream of being an animator for Disney/Pixar. This was an important year of highschool. I didn't do as well as I would have liked, but now I know what I need to do to do better. I'm also planning on filling in all the art commissions I have to do (right after I get over this art block) so then I can finally draw what I want. I'm also thinking of taking a sculpting class since I want to be an animator, but I also want to make little figurines of our fairies to put on my desk, to remind me that I'll always have the forums. As for virtual worlds, I've been playing MapleStory since I've been playing Pixie Hollow. I also wanna try out COD and BattleField3, so I'm saving up to buy a PS3. I'm really looking forward to summer and I hope I make lots of really artsy things

Last edited by Onionleaf; 05-12-2014 at 11:05 AM. Reason: personal information
Old 05-11-2014, 05:45 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Now, I'm not trying to make anyone mad with this or anything like that, but I'm not going to just give up on the fact that the hollow will never come back, because I refuse to believe that. I think that it will, and that Disney just made one little mistake by shutting PH down. And, who knows? Maybe Disney will want to reverse their mistake. Again, I don't want to make ANYONE mad here, but I REFUSE to stop believing. And I REFUSE to give up. And I REFUSE to say never. I'm going to stay hopeful, through and through.
Old 05-11-2014, 06:50 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenzie_Lightningripple View Post
Now, I'm not trying to make anyone mad with this or anything like that, but I'm not going to just give up on the fact that the hollow will never come back, because I refuse to believe that. I think that it will, and that Disney just made one little mistake by shutting PH down. And, who knows? Maybe Disney will want to reverse their mistake. Again, I don't want to make ANYONE mad here, but I REFUSE to stop believing. And I REFUSE to give up. And I REFUSE to say never. I'm going to stay hopeful, through and through.
I bet we're all staying hopeful, but we're just setting the thought aside. We don't want anyone mad at Disney, right? So that's just why some of us have moved on or are setting the thought aside. You're not making me us mad by saying this, but I'm just saying that we still believe, and will never lose hope.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:17 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Rainbow

Thank you for making this wonderful thread, Silver! This may sound unbelievable but it is 100% true.
Before I have even heard of the closing, I knew that Pixie Hollow will think of an end. I was thinking of writing them a letter mentioning how scared I will be if it closes.
Right before August 20th, I was thinking of Pixie Hollow closing and the next day after, it did!

At least this big, strong fairy community is together. I'm glad to hear that everyone is ready to do amazing things. Believing was just the beginning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 56GreyJars View Post
I'm trying to focus more on school as well. I'm working hard to achieve my dream of being an animator for Disney/Pixar. This was my first year of highschool, so it was kind of like a test run. I didn't do as well as I would have liked, but now I know what I need to do to do better. I'm also planning on filling in all the art commissions I have to do (right after I get over this art block) so then I can finally draw what I want. I'm also thinking of taking a sculpting class since I want to be an animator, but I also want to make little figurines of our fairies to put on my desk, to remind me that I'll always have the forums. As for virtual worlds, I've been playing MapleStory since I've been playing Pixie Hollow. I also wanna try out COD and BattleField3, so I'm saving up to buy a PS3. I'm really looking forward to summer and I hope I make lots of really artsy things
GreyJars, you have a similar dream as me! I've always thought Pixie Hollow has helped us with our career.
As I'm moving on, I'm working on some projects, and focusing on school. To keep Pixie Hollow alive and make it grow, we should all work on things (projects etc.) together.
Hooray for new beginnings!

Last edited by Daisybelle; 05-11-2014 at 07:54 PM.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:32 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisybelle View Post

As I'm moving on, I'm working on some projects, and focusing on school. To keep Pixie Hollow alive and make it grow, we should all work on things together.
Hooray for new beginnings!

I was also thinking of focusing on school a little more. I have a test tomorrow!
I think the idea of new beginnings was a great idea too. We'll all still believe, but we're just setting the Pixie Hollow reopening thought aside for now and enjoying stuff etc.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:00 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Aw thank you for making this Silver.
I had the same thoughts you did, a few months after the Hollow closed down. It wasn't that I didn't want it to come back, I did and still do. But I realized that you couldn't spend all your time and energy wishing for something that might never happen, or interpreting every last detail as a potential clue that PH might come back. That's why I stopped reading the threads that contemplated PH's return.
That being said, I will never judge anyone for still wanting to believe or staying hopeful. That it your choice and I won't hold anything against you for that.
As for what I've been doing in real, lately I have been concentrating on my art a lot. I have also taken up choir at school - I've sang in musicals a lot but never performed singing by itself. And of course, I'm looking forward to more acting and theater roles this summer.
Most importantly, I've been spending a lot of time with the people who really count - friends and family.
As always, I'm so grateful for the forums, and all the friends and memories it provides.
Old 05-12-2014, 01:28 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Aw thank you for making this Silver.
Believing was just the beginning...
Your welcome guys
AND yes "Believing was just the beginnig"
Old 05-12-2014, 02:15 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I just wish Pixie Hollow was a bad thing that we all liked, so it wouldn't have to go. At least we have our sacred memories, which only Area 51 or OWCA can erase.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:04 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerise_Ivory_Electro View Post
At least we have our sacred memories, which only Area 51 or OWCA can erase.
That made me laugh after a long day, thank you
Old 05-12-2014, 10:05 PM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
New beginnings..

I like this post, and I, like you and many others, will always be hopeful for its return in one shape or form. Ive been focusing on school and other things to get my mind off of it, but ive never found a game that just made me so.. Happy. I look foward to life but also have hopes and dreams, and pixie hollow is one of them, cant stop me from wishing!

A long time ago VMK ( virtual magic kingdom) closed and almost four years later there is now a player made VMK running, after i had lost hope. I dont play it, because it doesnt feel the same, but disney will do what they do with there games, but my hope will still run strong. I'm just glad i have my in real life friends and my pixie pals here.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:29 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite View Post
yes moving on is the best i'm going to focus on taking more nature photos to post on here for people see, I've already gone back to gaiaonline.com where i can be a fairy on there if i want. i'm also going to try and catch up on a lot of my reading.
A quote i really love is some my dad said to me when i was a kid.
"Memory make a Mockery of Time."
he told me that when you think of that you know that no matter how much time passes you'll always have those Memories which is part of why i love taking photos to remember the good and bad times.
I was finally able to log into gaiaonline.com since you have been talking about it so much. I am not to sure what to make of it.... I used DawnDaisyDew as my whatever so maybe I'll hear from you.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:48 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
Great thread Silver!
I focus on playing my new virtual game VFK. Many PH players are there and really enjoy it. But coming here and reliving my memories helps alot too.