PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Animal Masquerade Story

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-20-2014, 09:20 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Post Animal Masquerade Story

I decided to write a story that's basically about fairies visiting a haunted dollhouse. It takes place right before and during the Animal Masquerade party.

Part 1

Chapter 1

It was late September. There was a gathering at the Tearoom for breakfast. Queen Clarion stood in front of everyone and tapped her crystal goblet with her glass spoon for attention.

The Tearoom slowly grew silent. Eyes were on Queen Ree.

“As you know, Pixie Hollow’s annual Animal Masquerade party is coming soon.” Ree announced in an exited voice. “Be sure to get your costume ready and there will be a session next week to learn the traditional Fairy Dance for the party.”

Everyone was talking about the masquerade as they left the Tearoom. “Shall we go to Summit Style to look for a costume?” Snowflake Neverlily asked her older sister Silver.

“I’d love to!” Silver Iceriver exclaimed. “What about you Dewdrop?”

“I’m practicing my dance routine.” Dewdrop said doing some stretches. “But I will get a costume.” Dewdrop is serious about the Fairy Dances. She always wants to dress her best for the occasion and practices the traditional dance weeks before. Dew is a master.

Copperwind approached Silver and Snowflake.

“Do you want to fly to my place for tea?” Copperwind asked. “Sure!” Snowflake exclaimed. “Race ya!” She took off as fast as wind. “Wait for me!” Silver exclaimed as she flew toward Snowflake.

“I won!” Snowflake exclaimed as she reached Copperwind’s house in Tinker’s Nook. “Well Igot in second place!” Silver said as she reached the house. Everyone giggled. They flew in the house. Copperwind began to make the tea.

“Boo!” a voice outside the window called right when Copperwind started cooking. It was Strawberry Pineswirls.

“How are you doing?” Silver asked.
“Great!” Strawberry answered. “Zephyr is here too!”

Another fairy followed Strawberry in the house. “I heard there is tea!” Zephyr said. They took their seat at the table.

Copperwind set up her fairy sized tea set which was from a mainland dollhouse. She filled the teapot with Pumpkin Orange Tea for autumn and poured the tea in the cups. She put cream and sugar in the tea and stirred it up.

“I’ll make some more tea.” Copper said. She flew off to her brewing stove.

“We’ve become pretty good friends since I arrived” Strawberry said once Copperwind left. “Maybe we can create a society together.”
“That’s a great idea!” Snowflake exclaimed. “We should think about it some more!”

The fairies were talking and drinking tea throughout the afternoon.

The story will get MUCH more exiting as it continues! You can learn more about my fairies on this thread.
Old 09-21-2014, 03:47 PM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
When they noticed it was getting late. They all quickly flew to Summit Style to pick out a costume but the store was closed for the night. SnowFlake was so sad, "I am sure all of the best costumes were bought"! Here sister Siver was trying to comfort her. The store keeper always has plenty donot cry dear sister. Continue........
Old 09-21-2014, 06:51 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
I love what you added guardianluna2003 but this isn't a roleplay. But I love that idea! I added some of it in my story. (not this chapter)

Chapter Two

Dewdrop flew to a clear opening in a green meadow. “The perfect place for practicing!” she said to herself.

She performed the traditional Fairy Dance routine but stumbled several times.

“I need some music!”
Dewdrop thought. She flew to the Fairy Tale Theater where the music fairies practice.

The music fairies were of course, practicing the Fairy Dance melody. Dewdrop began dancing. But she tripped on one of the mushroom seats.

“Excuse me,” Dew said to the music fairies. The song paused. “I would LOVE to see you practice in an open green meadow!” She didn’t mention practicing her dance.

The music fairies were thinking for a while. “It would take a while to move our instruments.” Cleff the conductor said.
Finally, Dewdrop admitted, “I want a clear, open space with music to practice my dance routine.”

The music fairies were thinking again. Then, Cleff said, “We will move our instruments to the Ballroom where the masquerade dance will be held before the party and you can practice there.”

“But I want to practice NOW!” Dew complained.

Finally, Cleff said, “Maybe we can ask the celebration setup fairies to move our instruments early” The music fairies played the melody from the top.

“Why aren’t you asking?” Dew asked. The music fairies stopped again and seemed kind of annoyed.

“We’re busy!” Cleff said. He sounded a little angry. “We will ask later and the Animal Masquerade is days away!”

Dewdrop flew over to Strad’s workshop. Strad is known as the “Instrument Master and makes and repairs instruments.

“I would like a flute” Dewdrop said. “Would you mind throwing in sheet music for the Fairy Dance melody?”

Strad was confused. “Water fairies don’t usually play instruments.”
“I just want these” Dewdrop said in a convincing voice.
“Okay” Strad said as she began crafting a flute.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:02 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Happy Autumn!

Guardianluna2003 gave me an idea for the first paragraph of this chapter.

Chapter Three

The next day, Silver, Snowflake and Marigold met at Summit Style. They were looking at the animal costumes and masks. They wanted to go the previous day but it was closed for the night. Snowflake was worried at first but they realized that there are more awesome costumes then they can count!

“So, what do you think?” Silver asked admiring herself in the mirror. She was wearing a blue hummingbird costume complete with a mask to match her animal friend.
“You look incredible!” Snowflake said modeling her firefly costume. Marigold put on a green dragonfly costume.

Copperwind stopped by Summit Style. She was wearing a black and purple dress with a witch hat and is holding a stick.

“I’m a witch!” Copperwind exclaimed. “It’s a popular mainland Halloween costume. This stick is supposed to be a wand”

Rosa was there and wearing a soft black outfit with a black cat knit hat.

After the fairies made their purchases, Silver said, “I have to fly over to Lillypad Pond for a Water Talent Club meeting. Fly with you later!”

When the meeting was supposed to start, three out of the four members (Silver, Silvermist and Rani) were present.

“Where’s Dewdrop?” Silvermist wondered. “She’s never late!”
“Maybe she’s too busy” Rani said. “Let’s wait a while”

Fifteen minutes later, Dewdrop still didn’t show up.

“Let’s go look for her” Silvermist said. Silver wrote a note just in case and placed it in a spot where Dewdrop is sure to find it:

Dewdrop, we’re wondering where you are
and are looking for you. We will come back
if we don’t find anything so please stay put.

Dewdrop was found in the Fairy Ring. She was moving around funny with a reed flute in her mouth. The flute tune sounded kind of like the Fairy Dance melody if you have to guess but there were a bunch of squeaks and wrong notes.

“What’s she doing?” Silver wondered once she saw Dew.

Sil approached Dew and yanked the flute off her mouth.

“Hey!” Dewdrop yelled. “I’m practicing!”
“Practicing for what?” Rani asked approaching Dew.
“The Animal Masquerade dance” Dewdrop replied trying to grab the flute back.
“Why were you playing a flute?” Silvermist asked.
“I need music” Dewdrop responded.

“You can still take a break to attend the meeting” Silvermist said. “Besides, most fairies practice in the ring or Ballroom when real music fairies are rehearsing.”

“We’re talking about costumes in today’s meeting” Rani said.

The water fairies had to pull Dewdrop and keep talking to her to go to the meeting that was cut short.
Old 09-30-2014, 09:14 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Four

Later that day, Snowflake and Jenny were in the library reading. The two fairies like the library because it’s one of the quieter parts of Havendish and the chairs are comfortable and perfect for reading (except for the one with the loose spring).

“Snowflake!” Jenny shouted in a whispered voice. “Look at this book!”

Jenny pointed to a picture with three fairies that look alike. They had wavy hair and long dresses with flowing sleeves. They were a light fairy with blonde hair, a tinker fairy with brown hair and a garden fairy with dark red hair.

“They were fairy triplets who lived a very, very long time ago” Jenny said quietly. “One of them was smart, one was strong and one was social. Their names were Glowbug, Trink and Vikki.”

Jenny turned the page and pointed to a picture of an old fairy sized doll mansion from the mainland in the Neverland forest just outside of Pixie Hollow.

“Trink found this in Palm Tree Cove” Jenny continued. “She thought it would make a nice home so she used her strength to move it to a space with more room. She settled the house in a Neverland forest but it had to be just outside of Pixie Hollow because it was too heavy even for her. Her sisters lived in the house with her.”
Snowflake was interested in the story. She leaned closer to the book.

“But it said the triplets died of disbelief in each others arms and their ghosts live in the mysterious house.”

“Do the ghosts roam the house?” Snowflake asked.
“There’s only one way to find out!” Jenny said. “We’ll go to the doll mansion while trick or treating!”

Snowflake was so excited to explore the mysterious mansion and undercover the secrets.

“I know where the mansion is” Jenny said. “It says so in the book but no fairy has dared to go there and the fairies that have probably never came back to Pixie Hollow!

Snowflake was thinking a little. “Maybe the fairies like it in the house and are staying there”

“THIS house?” Jenny asked showing Snow the picture of the house today. It didn’t look as fancy as in the previous picture. It was rusty, wet from the rain and had a few lightning marks. The nearby trees were dead. Part of the old mansion looked like it’d gotten destroyed and there were bright yellow lights in some of the windows.

“I get your point.” Snowflake said feeling a little bit scared.

Chapter Five

When Snowflake left the library, she flew into Strawberry and Zephyr.

“We should create the society we were talking about” Strawberry said.
“Ooh a society!” Jenny said exited. “Can I join?”
“Sure!” Snowflake said. “And I think this should be called the Rainbow Society because it holds various fairies in various talents right?”

“We should have much more talents join us!” Strawberry said cheerful. “Starting with US!”

“Do you want to go trick or treating with us during the Animal Masquerade?” Zephyr asked.

“Sure.” Snowflake said. “But Jenny and I have a little plan.”

Snowflake and Jenny explained the plan on exploring the haunted house while trick or treating.

“This may be scary” Jenny said. “But do you want to join us?”

Strawberry and Zephyr slowly backed away. They looked a little scared. Then, they flew off toward the Spring Valley.

“I guess they don’t want to join us.” Jenny said.
“But we can still go trick or treating.” Snowflake told Jenny trying to be more positive.
“But who knows how long it’ll take to explore the house.” Jenny said bringing back the negativity. “In fact, this story seems real. We might never get back.”

Jenny was thinking for a little while. Then she said, “Oh yeah! I promised some light fairies that I’d meet them in the Ballroom with Strawberry before the first dance starts. I can’t break that promise.”

“We won’t go far in the house.” Snowflake said. “And why can’t you tell them about the quest?”

“Because,” Jenny replied. “Many fairies who read this book don’t believe in the myth and might make fun of us for missing the dance to do THAT and the ones that DO believe in the myth might back us out.”

“What if they DON’T make fun of us or back us out?” Snowflake asked.

Jenny was thinking a little. “Do you promise that you’ll keep our mission a secret?” Jenny requested. “I’m serious.”

Snowflake nodded. And then she changed the topic a little. “Do you want to hang out at the Tearoom?” she asked.

“I’m busy studying this mysterious house.” Jenny said.
“We’ll study more when we explore it.” Snowflake said.
“But it’s for safety reasons.” Jenny protested.

Until the Animal Masquerade, Jenny kept studying hard for safety reasons while Snowflake refused and pretended to forget about the terrifying mission.

“It’s okay.” Snowflake thought to herself. “It’s okay.”
Old 09-30-2014, 09:25 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Animal Masquerade Story

Dewdrop is one of my fairies names
Old 10-01-2014, 12:09 AM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marionette View Post
Dewdrop is one of my fairies names
Cool! Dewdrop is one of my fairies from my Pixie Hollow UK account.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I used to have a friend named Dewdrop in Pixie Hollow. She was one of my besties on PH.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:27 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
I used to have a friend named Dewdrop in Pixie Hollow. She was one of my besties on PH.
Did she have a last name or was it just Dewdrop?
Old 10-02-2014, 10:20 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Chapter Six

Dewdrop attended the workshop which was supposed to be for younger fairies who don’t know the Fairy Dance routine. They are the ones who dance in the inner ring which is the easiest to dance in and is for fairies that usually follow along with the other fairies.

But because the dance is so complicated, the dance isn’t usually fully taught before the dance so the fairies might have to continue dancing in the inner ring before they move to the middle ring which is for the fairies that know the dance but aren’t experts.

Dewdrop knew the dance well and dances in the outer ring (which is the hardest to dance in and is for experts that know the dance by heart and do what clumsies may call a complicated square dance) but she attended the workshop because it’s an opportunity to practice early in an open space with music.

One of the queen’s helpers taught everyone the dance. Dewdrop thought it was boring at first because she already knew the dance but she liked the practicing the best because she actually got to do the dance.

“Hi Dewdrop!” a voice called. It was Silver.

Silver flew closer to Dewdrop. “Why are you taking the workshop?” she asked. “You know the dance very well!”

“But I need a chance to practice.” Dew explained.
“You can wait.” Silver protested.
“But I want to stand out!” Dew said back.
“Standing out isn’t really important.” Silver explained.

Dewdrop got mad. “It is to me!” she yelled. Dew continued the practicing and boring learning workshop.

Silver was a little confused. Why is Dewdrop so obsessed with standing out all the sudden? Plus, she yelled at her. Sil just hopes Dew can join her, Silvermist and Rani in the dance.

As Silver flew, she found something. It was about an inch tall (Silver is five inches) and dark blue. Silver touched it. It felt damp. It was floating in the air and was glowing a little. It had a black face.

The floating thing flew into Silver’s green leaf bag. Sil looked inside. It was a sapphire.

“I might need it.”
Silver thought as she flew home to keep the sapphire safe.
Old 10-10-2014, 05:33 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Part 2

Chapter One

Snowflake was admiring herself in her firefly costume in her full length mirror. “Perfect!” she exclaimed. She put an orange pumpkin mask on her firefly Bella and they both flew off.

It was dark out. But the Hollow was decorated with gourd lanterns the light fairies helped set up and there also were jack-o-lanterns with various carvings. Snowflake thought the decorations looked beautiful in the dark.

Snow stopped by Cassie’s Costume Shop first to get a pumpkin bag.

After the perchance, Cassie put some sweets in the bag. “Happy Animal Masquerade!” she said cheerfully.

Silver and Marigold were right in front of Snowflake as she left the shop to go trick or treating. They both had their pumpkin masked animal friends with them.

“Guess what!” Marigold said. “There’s animal friend feeding stations right here!” She pointed at the baskets with full supplies of every animal’s favorite food.

“I’m going to feed Pearl some blueberries and then I’ll join you in trick or treating.” Silver said. “I’ll feed Jacob” Marigold said following her sister.

Snowflake realized something. She’s going to the haunted house with Jenny and promised it’ll be kept a secret.

“I promised Jenny I’d go trick or treating with her.” Snowflake said.

Silver and Marigold seemed to understand. “But you will come to the ball with us.” Silver said. “Right?”

Snowflake nodded. But she realized that she might miss the ball and maybe NEVER get back. But secrets must be discovered.

Snow met up with Jenny right by the animal feeding stations. She was also wearing a firefly costume.

“We’ll grab a few goodies at the trick or treat stations and then we’ll go to explore the You Know What.” Jenny whispered trying to keep her secret.

On their way to the mansion, they stopped by the Trick or Treating stations to get some loot.

Later, the gourd decorations and carved pumpkins slowly disappeared. It got quieter and quieter. They soon ended up outside of Pixie Hollow in a forest. Then, right in front of them was a human doll mansion. The story is true!
Old 10-11-2014, 02:25 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Oh I love theses stories just like the ones in Havendish Square under Pixie Posting
Old 10-15-2014, 07:04 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I can't post any more chapters because my computer is getting fixed and I don't have the story on my spare computer. My computer will get fixed but it may take a while. I'll make sure I finish posting it by Halloween.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:33 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

My computer is fixed now.

Chapter Two

“Trick or Treat!” Zephyr and Strawberry shouted cheerfully to Daisy.” They were Trick or Treating together as members of the Rainbow Society.

Daisy gave the two fairies some loot and they flew off.

“I really wish Jenny and Snowflake were here.” Zephyr said. “I thought the Rainbow Society should stick together.”

“I think they were talking about this haunted house.” Strawberry said.
“I just wish we agreed to go in with them.” Zephyr admitted. “It would be less scary if we all are here.”

The two fairies talked about it for a while and finally, they made a decision;

“We’ll go.” Strawberry said. “We’ll find the fairies and we might be able to explore the mansion together.” Zephyr nodded.

After trick or treating for a while in the Spring Valley, they flew outside of Pixie Hollow toward the haunted mansion.

Meanwhile, Dewdrop was in the Ballroom running through the dance routine. She was one of the only fairies who wasn’t wearing a costume and trick or treating. She was wearing her long blue sparkly Fairy Dance outfit.

Three fairies flew in. It was Silvermist, Rani and Silver. Silvermist was a blue fish, Rani was a mermaid and Silver was a blue hummingbird.

“Why aren’t you wearing a costume?” Silver wondered.

Dewdrop ignored Silver and continued dancing.

“DEW!” Silver shouted. “You didn’t seem like yourself lately!”

“I just want to stand out!” Dew said as she continued dancing. “Go!”

The water fairies were all upset. Their society leader cares more about being popular then having fun which is more important.

Silver went Trick or Treating with Pearl for a while until Pearl wanted to play the flying practice game again. They flew over to Silver’s house.

After Pearl’s flying practice, Silver decided to check on the mysterious sapphire. It’s gone! “What happened?” Silver wondered.

“It’s me!” a voice called. It was the floating creature that turned into the sapphire earlier.

“You can simply call me Sapphire!” the creature said. “I’m one of the Crystal Sprites from another fairy world in the mainland. There are six more with different powers. I have the power of Water. We need help!”

“What kind of help?” Silver asked confused.

“The six other sprites and I combine to create a larger, more powerful Rainbow Sprite. But we got split up! Can you help find the other sprites? Please?”

Silver nodded. “Oh!” The Sapphire shouted. “We can use our powers to help you in challenging situations!”

“Ok!” Silver said. Sapphire flew into Silver’s bag once again and turned back into a hard gemstone. “I might want to carry the bag” Silver thought.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'm having a hard time finishing the story because I have a bad case of Writer's Block. But I will try to finish it before Halloween.

Chapter Three

The mansion looked scarier than in the picture. Dark clouds hung above the mansion. There wasn’t even the smallest opening. It seems like now, the house is wetter and rustier compared to the book that wasn’t written that day.

“Are you sure you want us to go in?” Snowflake asked worried. Jenny nodded.

“Are you scared?” she asked.

Snowflake shook her head. “I just wish I brought Bella with me” she said. Snowflake didn’t want Bella being scared so she had Marigold look after her and Bella is currently Trick or Treating with Sil, Mari, Pearl and Jacob.

“Well,” Snowflake said. “At least we are both light fairies with strong glows” Snowflake said trying to be positive.

The two fairies slowly walked the cobblestone path to the steps that lead to the wooden entrance. The door creaked open. It was almost completely dark inside. The two fairies were thankful that they were light fairies.

There was a quiet, dark hall. It was so dark that a human would think they’re blind when they walk in, but fairies have a glow that can guide them. It seemed like there was a strong flashlight in the room when the two light fairies were using their extremely strong glows.

During the hallway walk, there was no sign of any ghosts. Both fairies felt a little less scared. After a while, they found a long, fancy staircase. They slowly walked to the second floor.

The room just in front of them was a bedroom. It had three dollhouse beds with natural fairy bedspreads. One of them had sunflower petals, one had leaves and one had rose petals. There was a night stand with a lamp between each bed. There was also a taller lamp, a desk and a vanity that had bottles of berry makeup on it.

Snowflake jumped on the bed with the sunflower spread. “It’s actually pretty comfortable!” she exclaimed falling backwards on the bed.

“Do you know what’s going ON?” Jenny loudly whispered. “A GHOST might be furious that you are on her bed and might come up right behind you!”

It seems like Snowflake is already used to the bed. “There’s no sign of the ghost!” Snowflake said. “It’s just a legend about this ancient doll mansion”

Later, a mysterious shadow in the shape of a fairy appeared right behind Snowflake’s bed.

“Snowflake!” Jenny shouted. “There might be a ghost behind you!”

Snowflake looked behind her. She saw the glowing shadow. Both fairies screamed and flew out of the room.

The fairies were screaming as loud as they could and weren’t looking where they’re going! They fell into a trap door in the ground. “Ahhhh!”

Chapter Four

“Trick or Treat!” Silver and Marigold shouted to Diva Wings at Summit Style. Jacob the green dragonfly excitedly dived in the jack o lantern candy bowl.

“One treats for each fairy please!” Diva said. Silver, Marigold, Pearl and Bella got a piece of candy. Jacob got his piece.

“I wonder where Snowflake is” Silver wondered.
“We’ll meet her at the Ballroom” Marigold said. “Besides, we might fly into her while trick or treating.”

Later, the fairies heard the music fairies. The three animal friends enthusiastically flew outside.

“The parade is starting!” Marigold exclaimed as she and Silver quickly joined the animals.

Music fairies were playing their instruments as they flew toward Snowcap Glade. The band was followed by floats filled with fairies in masks and costumes. Some brought their animal friends on the float with them.

Fairies waved as they flew toward the chilly Winter Woods. As they reached the border, frost fairies quickly frosted their wings and the wings of the fairies following the floats on their trick or treating trail.

“It would be more fun if Snowflake was here” Silver worried. “I wonder where she is”

Strawberry and Zephyr passed them. “She and Jenny are exploring some sort of haunted doll mansion” Strawberry told them.

“How do you know?” Marigold asked.
“They told me” Strawberry answered. “We’re going to the haunted mansion to find them”

“Wait a minute,” Silver interrupted. “Why are you going?”

“It would be more fun if the entire Rainbow Society went exploring together” Zephyr answered. “It would be less terrifying that way”

“Cool!” Marigold exclaimed. “A haunted house adventure! I’m coming too!”

Marigold tagged along with the garden fairies. “Do you want to come?” Marigold asked Silver.

Silver shook her head. “I’m following the parade” she said nervously.

Strawberry, Marigold and Zephyr trick or treated their way to the mansion. Marigold left Bella and Jacob with Silver. “They’ll be okay with her” Marigold thought.