PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old The Merfairy Sisters

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-14-2015, 07:56 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
The Merfairy Sisters

This story takes place during the Mermaid Party. Silver will be continuing her gem mission in this story.

Chapter One

One day, Silver was sitting by the stream in Sunflower Gully practicing her water fountain skills. Now, Silver was trying to shape the rising water into a mermaid in spirit of the upcoming Mermaid Party that starts the next day.

“Almost there” Silver said to herself, but she got distracted by a voice.
“Hi Silver!” the voice called. Silver lost her concentration and the fountain splashed into the water. Silver looked behind her and saw her sister Snowflake wearing this outfit.

“The Mermaid Party starts tomorrow!” Snowflake exclaimed. “Like my outfit?”
“I love it!” Silver exclaimed. “Where did you get it?”
“Summit Style” Snowflake answered. “But I somehow found this necklace in my leaf journal this morning, I don’t know why”

“The necklace is probably some sort of gift from a friend” Silver suspected.
“Never mind” Snowflake said. “Do you want to go to the Tearoom for lunch with me?”
“Sure!” Silver exclaimed. “I was getting hungry while making these fountains!”

When Silver stood up, she accidently tripped and fell in the stream. Luckily, the part of the stream she fell into is shallow, and that’s a good thing to, fairy wings can help a fairy drown in deeper water.

Silver flew out. “Are you okay?” Snowflake asked.
“Fine” Silver answered. “In fact, even though they touched the water, my wings are completely dry!”

“Weird” Snowflake said as the two fairies started flying to the Tearoom”

“By the way,” Silver said. “I really like how these purple highlights go with your outfit”
Snowflake paused her flying. “Purple highlights?” she questioned. She pulled a strand of her hair in front of her. Sure enough, it was purple.

“I didn’t get purple highlights” Snowflake said confused. “But I think you got these blue highlights from the stream. They appeared when you flew out”

“WHAT?” Silver shouted. She looked at her hair and she did have blue highlights.
Old 04-14-2015, 11:48 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
This is very interesting, Tinker! I love it!