PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old PH Survey???

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-24-2011, 12:50 AM
Pixie Forever
View Bubblemist's Photo Album
Bubblemist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Cloud_9
Bubblemist has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
About a year ago a few of us got the survey asking us if we were male or female and how old we were and how we paid for our membership, ect... very short survey and they didn't offer anything for doing the survey so it's nice they are offer something for them now and yes it is real
Old 03-24-2011, 01:00 AM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I just got it again when I logged in today. I hope they listen to some of the
questions that they asked. Like what would make Pixie Hollow more exciting.
I had about 10 or so questions.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:17 AM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
While I was never asked to take this servey, I think it would be cool if they added special items that you could buy with credits!
I can just picture the special outfits, hairstyles, and furniture that they might add!

I think that because I myself have spent most of my Pixie Hollow experience without a membership, I can accept it better that there might be more things that I won't have access to...
If I were a member though, I can imagine how it might be a little frustrating to not have full access to some features in the game.

I'm just happy they are thinking of adding more new things to Pixie Hollow, and if I could, I would totally help them keep the site up and running by buying those special outfits and hairstyles!
Old 03-24-2011, 01:25 AM
BK
View Fairy Goddess's Photo Album
Fairy Goddess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Fiesty
Fairy Goddess is a talented FairyFairy Goddess is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
This is SO not good, people.... this happened to another game I played and it did NOT turn out good for the game!!!!
Old 03-24-2011, 01:25 AM
music is what i breathe
View vilmadebora's Photo Album
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Spring 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 27

My Mood: Musical
vilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Well of that does happen you won't see me flying in those skies. No more than I do now anyways. I'll fly in the ones in my imagination, blue and full of rainbows.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:07 AM
Is a Pixie
View NutmegMoonblossom's Photo Album
NutmegMoonblossom's Fairy
My Mood: fairyish
NutmegMoonblossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post

Then this question came up (it is attached at the bottom) and I wondered if this is something they are thinking of doing in the furture. I already pay them money to fly around, so they might be thinking of charging us for special items.Thought this was an interesting question that you all would be interested in seeing!
~Twi
Boo! Hiss!! The only reason I began paying for membership (for my kids, of course. Ahem.) was because it included everything for one fee, no silly paying real money for unreal items. If this idea takes over, I would most likely cancel one or both of my accounts. I would rather pay a higher monthly/annual fee than have to keep forking over money every time they come up with a new item, and I'm sure younger kids will have a hard time convincing their parents as well.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:18 AM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
I don't like the sound of this either. I got the survey in my e-mail yesterday, but have not had time to complete it yet. I hope there is a place to leave comments.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:21 AM
music is what i breathe
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Spring 2011 Award 

vilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A listvilmadebora has made Fairy Mary's A list
The Survey showed up on my mom's account and I read it to her when I got to that question my mom said..

"Extra what?"
"Money" I responded, there was a long pause, am talking a minute.
"Aren't I already paying membership? Doesn't that cover it all??"
"Apparently, it may not." I answered.
"We'll see, maybe am rich by then, probably not." she spoke tentatively and slow.

Ya
Not gonna happen.!
Old 03-24-2011, 04:29 AM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
I tried to take the survey and had the same experience Nutmeg had. Just 4 questions and that was it. Then I found the survey again on another e-mail account and this time did not answer the same way. Then I was asked how long I have been playing Pixie Hollow and then they were done with me. They said they already had enough feedback from players who have been playing longer than 6 months. I don't think I am getting any $5 gift card for Amazon.com, since they mentioned it was for those who qualified to complete the survey. I would love to see the survey that Twilight was able to do. I am very curious now as to what they are up to.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Is a Pixie
View Magnolia's Photo Album
Magnolia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Design A Shop Participant's Award Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Spring 2010 Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 13

Magnolia is a talented FairyMagnolia is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I just took the survey. (Got to the end, even though I accurately reported I'd played >6 months.)

I especially appreciated the questions about:

"What would you pay extra for?" NOTHING! Membership fee is plenty!

"What would you add to Pixie Hollow?" I said:

"More Wilderness areas, or new challenges to do there - maybe new ingredients.

More quests. I love the new ones at every season, with the special ingredients like clovers and bows. The Ice Palace Key and Lizzy's House key were the very best, because we had a quest, a new place to explore, AND new stuff to get - badges and home decor - when we got there!

Less focus on buying clothes - right now there isn't incentive to make them. How about members having a chance to buy the pattern (which they keep forever)? Maybe do this with tinkering blueprints, too.

Another party game or two (like Simone Says) - we are tired of the same old three.

More badges! A Royal Tinkering badge, too - that one's missing.

Basically, keep adding new stuff - NOT just new clothes and storage items, but truly new ideas - every week or at least every month. That's what keeps members coming back."
Old 03-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I said the same thing Magnolia.
I sure hope they listen to what we had to
say in the survey. I don't think we should pay
extra for anything. I think we do pay enough to
them.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:45 PM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Actually Twill the last response to that question was "Nothing, I would not pay extra" or something like that.
Old 03-24-2011, 11:50 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
well I didn't get an e-mail..besides they know all that stuff anyway! Olivia
Old 03-25-2011, 12:26 AM
Is a Pixie
View Magnolia's Photo Album
Magnolia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Design A Shop Participant's Award Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Spring 2010 Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 13

Magnolia is a talented FairyMagnolia is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
l do think that Disney reads this forum and takes our ideas - and criticism - here seriously. If you didn't get a survey and want to tell Disney your thoughts on the survey questions, though, you could always email them through the link on the main Pixie Hollow page. I know they read and usually respond quickly to all our emails.
Old 03-25-2011, 12:41 AM
music is what i breathe
vilmadebora's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I do think they pay attention to this fourm and one of the reasons is when we came up with the idea of calling ingredients rocks, they gave us real rocks. We asked for Vidia's clothing and it came true. New hairstyles.. I see my point

I won't be flying those skies if that those happen! Do they think money rains? Or.. or comes out of the lake next door? Well theirs go in their paycheck with plenty, but iI don't work and my parent work hard to get money to pay rent and food and sometimes mall, or clothes. I got this membership because I begged for it, for my B-day. The only thing I do buy for myself is make up. The signature subcription my dad pays it but I have to give him his money back. I don't have a job!

That ^^^ makes sense to me :l

Last edited by vilmadebora; 03-25-2011 at 12:47 AM.