PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Things you want changed on pixie hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Senior Fairy
View Crystal_Ginger's Photo Album
Crystal_Ginger's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer Room Design Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award Super Donation Award Mega Donation Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Crystal_Ginger is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alina M View Post
Hi. I think it would be great if you could buy a new hairdo but keep the old one. I would try many new styles that way instead of keeping the same one.[B][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]

Alina M.
I agree If we buy a hairstyle I think we should be able to go back to it without having to rebuy.
Amethyst Starshimmer
Old 02-08-2010, 07:18 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
I know we've talked about it, but...

Ok, so I know we have all been saying that we aren't always thrilled with what the NC picks to be featured items and that we want the Leaf Topper boots to be one of those items. So, here is my thought.... What if, with each season there is one "Choose your featured item" spot in each Tailoring Nook? For example... Bobbin has 7 featured items total, she and the NC gets to pick 6 featured items and then YOU get to pick the 7th item (top or bottom). Each fairy could pick a item they are working on, or REALLY want unlocked to work on for that season. Same with Mendy, she and the NC picks the first 6, and you get to choose either those elusive leaf topper boots or any other patern that is to fly for!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 06-03-2010, 07:54 PM
BK
View Hawk Stormwind's Photo Album
Hawk Stormwind's Fairy
My Mood: Worried
Hawk Stormwind has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Teasing

What we want to change? I want more credit card options.
After all not all can buy those cards in the stores as not all Toys'R'Us stores sell them.

Ok, if any of you had any playing done in Silkroad, Fusion fall or some other such game you'll understany my idea. We could use a game client download and, as i know that the well known problem i have with membership question, make the stuff much cheaper for members than non-members. at least the first talent challenge for each fairy should be available to all fairies; i don't care if the rest are all members only. At least i'd know i really have the talent fairy not just a midget with wings...

The client download would, for those you haven't tried it by now, make the pixie hollow independant from the browser and you could have a smoother, faster game.

Last edited by Hawk Stormwind; 06-03-2010 at 11:39 PM. Reason: double posted
Old 06-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I think this would be cool, so I would get SOME member stuff, But I wouldnt have to get a membership: Every month we could have 3 days where you can trade items with other faeries, member items or not, and give gifts to other faeries too. So like, we could have a speacal meeting place for all faeries and both non-members and members could trade their stuff, or, we could all give gifts to eachother. make sense?
Old 06-19-2010, 06:04 PM
Is a Pixie
View Liri_Driftwillow's Photo Album
Liri_Driftwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Terrific Spotter Award New Game Adventurer Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Pixieish
Liri_Driftwillow is a Fast FlyerLiri_Driftwillow is a Fast FlyerLiri_Driftwillow is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I am kind of frustrated with all the housing changes. I like the new interface and how you can adjust your items, but it messed up all the organization I spent so much time putting into all my fairies' houses. And on the external link to my fairy's house that you can see even if not logged in from the game, it still looks messed up, no matter how many times I seem to fix it

Sorry, I guess this wasn't that on topic. If there's a thread about houses, can you direct me there?

What I'd like to see, in terms of new features is a marketplace where fairies can sell their own items back to other fairies. Or give items to friends that they have duplicates of or don't want. That would be nice!
Old 06-22-2010, 09:02 PM
Loves Spring's Minister
View Fluffy Puff's Photo Album
Fluffy Puff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 5

Fluffy Puff has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Gift Exchange

Wouldn't it be nice if you could give unwanted items to your friends as gifts? Perhaps if you had a unwanted skirt or accidentally received two gifts, you could give them to a friend who might want them. Then we might be able to give neat stuff to our non-member friends, unless the NC made it a members-only feature.
Old 06-27-2010, 04:20 AM
Has Left the Hollow :(
View Sunlight's Photo Album
Sunlight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess the Picture Winner's Award Caption Contest Participant Award Spring 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day Double Puzzle Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Happy Holidays'09 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Boo!
Sunlight is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
That a wonderful idea! But hasen't it been discussed a lot of times and the NC rejected it. I personally agree with them because if every feel that they can get clothes from other members then who will become a member? (Some to get the badges maybe)
Old 07-01-2010, 02:09 AM
Loves Spring's Minister
View Fluffy Puff's Photo Album
Fluffy Puff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Summer 2010 Award Spring 2010 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Holidays'09 Award 

Fluffy Puff has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunlight View Post
That a wonderful idea! But hasen't it been discussed a lot of times and the NC rejected it. I personally agree with them because if every feel that they can get clothes from other members then who will become a member? (Some to get the badges maybe)
Really? Well they could make it a feature among only member fairies. That way members could exchange gifts with other members. However, if they've already rejected the idea, I suppose it doesn't matter.

Anyway, has anyone ever wanted make-up for their fairies? Wouldn't it be neat if our fairies could wear different lipstick colors and even wear eyeshadow?
Old 07-03-2010, 08:02 PM
ThankYouTwilightForAvatar
View SmileyHearts963's Photo Album
SmileyHearts963's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Book Titler Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Princess
SmileyHearts963 is a talented Fairy
Fluffy Puff, I think both your ideas are really good! I did think about that makeup thing once. There could be some fairy beauty salon or something.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:16 PM
Kythera Ann
View kythera's Photo Album
kythera's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: fairyish
kythera has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Would love to be able to "gift fairies" with things like ingredients, clothes, etc...especially on their fairy birthday!

Old 08-30-2010, 12:50 AM
Cool Water Fairy
View Marigold Cottondrop's Photo Album
Marigold Cottondrop's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2011 Award EKB Day Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Twins Participants Award Halloween'10 Award 

My Mood: Chilly
Marigold Cottondrop has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Happy

What I want changed is members can give non members some clothes for gifts so non members won't have to wear the white dress,the basic clothes,and the
secret codes clothes because the secret codes clothes are yellow.I also want changed is fairies making clothes without membership.Last thing I want changed
is to have hairstyles in your inventory so you wont have to keep on buying hairstyles (Also for non members).Theres more but I forgot oh and...
Last but not least,I want create a fairy to be like the old one and no
stars when the game loads just your fairy flying in the loading thing but flying
not in circles just your fairy traveling.Thats all!

Last edited by Marigold Cottondrop; 09-25-2010 at 09:55 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Is a Pixie
View Magnolia's Photo Album
Magnolia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Design A Shop Participant's Award Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Spring 2010 Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 13

Magnolia is a talented FairyMagnolia is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
custiomizing Task List

I really like the suggestion that member fairies be able to gift other fairies with virtual items, maybe on their birthday.

I also wish that we fairies could customize our Leaf Journal Task List more. I, like a lot of fairies, do have a "do-list" when I go flying, but I have to keep it at home, separate from my journal! (I still look at my Leaf Journal Task List to remind me of my animal friend's needs.) I suggest:

1. In our journal, next to each badge we're still working on, there's a button to click to "add to Task List." (The task would read "work on X badge.")
2. In the crafting shops next to each baking recipe or tinkering plan we haven't yet got, there's a button to click to "add to Task List." (The task would read "work on X.")
3. In the shops next to each item available to buy, there's a button to click to "add to Task List." (The task would read "buy X.")
4. On our friends list, there's a button to click to "add to Task List." (The task would read "talk to X.")
5. Task list order can be rearranged by us.

-Magnolia
Old 09-01-2010, 04:31 PM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I like that idea, but it might be alot of extra bandwidth for pixie hollow-then membership prices might go up (or they would just remove nonmembers) I do wish they would let us customize from their list that they use now. For instance, I have finished all the baking recipies, but I frequently get a Learn new Recipie reminder. Also, it would be nice to pick which badges to include in the list. Great Idea though, I would love to see it in action.
Old 09-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
I think the idea of gifting fairies on the birthdays sounds like a great idea. but I do agree with lilyfairy, member prices might go up. I also like the idea of trading clothes with other fairies.

Old 09-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Is a Pixie
View Magnolia's Photo Album
Magnolia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Design A Shop Participant's Award Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Spring 2010 Award Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 13

Magnolia is a talented FairyMagnolia is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I sent in my post above to Member Services this morning, and already received a response! See bolded below - so maybe they'll really make the changes? Here's hoping!
--------------------------------
Hello Magnolia Moonbreeze,

Wow, it's super paw-some to hear from such a helpful Fairy such as yourself, and might I add, your Fairy name is just as pixie-tastic! In regards to your ideas about customizing your tasks in your Leaf Journal and being able to gift items to your Fairy or Sparrow Men friends on their Arrival Day, that sounds extra pixie perfect!

As for your suggestion about being about to keep your old hairstyle everytime you choose to change a new Fairy look in Schelly's Shears, that sure sounds extra glamorous! However, when you change your hairstyle, it's like what you experience when you get a new hairstyle on the mainland. Once you change it, you won't be able to keep the old hairstyle.

Third, in regards to turning off Friendship Alerts, it sounds to me you've flown into circles in trying to turn them off while you're flying fast on your adventures in the Hollow, is that right? If that's the case, do not worry, you can turn off Friendship Alerts by flying into your Leaf Journal, pressing the Options Tab in the lower, right side, and pressing the "Off" button in the Alerts category.

With such brilliant ideas you've presented to us, I'll be sure to fly as fast as I can to share them with the Never Council right away. Now, I can't promise your ideas will come true anytime soon, but you can bet your Pouch I will be keeping my wings crossed for you.

In the meantime, if you come up with any more ideas about what you would love to see in the Hollow, please feel free to share them with us, Magnolia!

Fly with you,

Alana
Pixie Hollow Member Services