PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old What things don't you like it about PH?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Is a Blaugrana Princess ♥
View Serendipity Stardance's Photo Album
Serendipity Stardance's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
Serendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent
Angry What things don't you like it about PH?

I have some things that I don't like ( even I hate) about the game this are some:

1. I don't like the member fairies that feel superior than no member fairies or make differences. Hey we are all the same, we are PEOPLE!!! I really love all my fairy friends members or not.

2. I don't like when people on my friend list just talk to me to ask for presents, and when I said NO, they get mad

3. I don't like, when playing in the wilderness some fairies fall asleep xD and you have to wait, to continue playing!!

4. I don't like when some fairies are mean with other fairies that just want to talk.

5. I don't like when fairies talk about prohibited things in the game or when fairies fight.

And the thing I really HATE its when playing Animal Derby you and get stuck )))':
LOL.

What things don't you like it about Pixie hollow?
Old 06-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Misses Pixie Hollow
View alllthingspixiehollow's Photo Album
alllthingspixiehollow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Terrific Spotter Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Sick
alllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queenalllthingspixiehollow met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I really don't like when fairies talk about relationships on the game, Pixie Hollow is no dating website! :O

Profile picture by ElectroStorm, siggy by Cornflower! Thanks!
Old 06-02-2012, 05:46 PM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
1. I hate it when ppl assume that just bc you have a membership, you are mean. And/Or that you have lots of Diamonds to spend.

2. I hate it when complete strangers send you friendship requests without even talking to you first. Not even a simple "Hello, how are you?"

3. I hate it when the same person keeps sending a friend request, over & over & over.

4. I hate when you are in the Wilderness & other fairies do not have any cookies, AT ALL, then expect you to do all the tasks for them.
AND they won't even say "sorry" or "I'm new" or "I did not know it took so many cookies to do this."

5. I hate the "crying face" emote! Some fairies use it WAY too much or as a ploy to get you to feel sorry for them. I wish PH would get RID of it.

6. I hate how the Post Office has turned into a begging, whining, bratty, conniving, deceitful, lousy place to even go to look at the current outfits. It's become even WORSE as time goes by!
I think PH should make it a "no talking" area! Like when the performances are going on in the theater.

All the above reasons are why I *almost* ALWAYS fly in the middle (less used) servers.

Last edited by Grace Moonglow; 06-02-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I don't like how some fairies are rude to those that only have speed chat. I have a few speed chat friends and they are awesome bunchers and wilderness adventurers
Old 06-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
1- I hate when some fairies greeting to the others like: HI RANDOM PERSON o_O
They can't see thier names up???

2- I hate when some fairies bother the poor sparrows man with the love thing!
Sometimes i play with Caspar the bunny and Badger just for level up them and get a few diamonds and i can't play in peace.

ROAR!!

Last edited by Sweet Cupcake; 06-02-2012 at 06:36 PM. Reason: i forgot write roar :P
Old 06-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Rainbow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Moonglow View Post
6. I hate how the Post Office has turned into a begging, whining, bratty, conniving, deceitful, lousy place to even go to look at the current outfits. It's become even WORSE as time goes by!
I think PH should make it a "no talking" area! Like when the performances are going on in the theater.

All the above reasons are why I *almost* ALWAYS fly in the middle (less used) servers.

Your idea of "No talking" is genius!

In the meanwhile, will this idea work? First, fly to your fairy home. Second, switch to a very quiet server. Third, wear the plainest arrival day outfit you have. No accessories. Forth, turn off ALL whispers. Fifth, fly in to the Post Office.

When you are done, leave quickly and change back to how you prefer.

Would it help?

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 06-02-2012, 07:35 PM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
HA!! That's funny Stormy I think that might help. I love my arrival day outfit, it will stay white forever and I always have my fairies wear them on their arrival days with their party hat and some accessories. I'm usually in the quiet servers anyway so I don't usually run into this problem.

I can't stand when a fairy is obviously having a conversation with one friend but they use group chat and you only see your listed friends half of the conversation. Isn't that what the normal whisper feature is for?

Also the group chat fairies that constantly say I'm so bored, anything cool going on? As valid as the question is it does not need to be asked over and over and over and over and over and over... See? Now isn't that repetition aggravating
Old 06-02-2012, 07:47 PM
Busy as a bee!
View Bumblestripe's Photo Album
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: BusyBee
Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
1. I don't like when people on my friend list just talk to me to ask for presents.

2. I don't like it when random fairies who never even spoke to you, send you a request.

3. I don't like it when fairies speak about inappropriate things for a site designed for younger childeren. (ie: Dating, bad words that they disguise, fighting.)

4. I don't like it that members think non-members are awful.

5. I don't like it when people beg for gifts at the Post Office.

6. I don't like it when people spam my group whispers. (ie: saying the same thing over and over again)

7. I don't like it that whenever you walk into new meadows and say hi, people always go: O_O Or Hi random person O_O.....

8. I don't like it when throwing a party, people complain about the games and throw a fit if they don't win.

9. I don't like it when most no-members think EVERY member is mean and unfair.

Last edited by Bumblestripe; 06-05-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Fixed grammer error
Old 06-02-2012, 08:12 PM
ill be on PH
View Violet DiamondVale's Photo Album
Violet DiamondVale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2012 Award Autumn 2011 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Cheerful
Violet DiamondVale has chosen their Fairy magic
Light Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
1. When ph removed the beds, they should of just reported the people doing bad things
2. people beg for gifts and say if they don't they would report me 0_0
Old 06-02-2012, 09:13 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I do enjoy pretty much everything in PH, but here are the things that
get on my nerves.

1. The Wilderness..I loved going in with a group of fairies, but now I just go in alone. Because most of the fairies that go in now do not have any cookies.Most believe that one Silly Sweet is enough for a whole trip.

2. Random friend requests, please say at least Hi to me before to friend me.
It is just polite.

3. When someone is having a conversation with another fairy on group whisper, now I am only getting half a conversation on my end. Please just personal whisper to them.

4. Once over whisper someone asked which color at The Post Office other fairies liked best because she wanted to buy one, so I whispered to her which color I was voting for. And she then said thanks, now buy it for me. You asked for an opinion, you did not ask would you buy this for me. Lets just say I am no longer her friend. Do not beg for gifts. I will be happy to split a gift you buy half I buy half.

5.When you are in the middle of a game of Crazy Cakes or Two for Tea and the fairy decides to just leave or fall asleep.

6. Relationships in PH, girlfriends and boyfriends, really? Friendship should be the only relationship there.

~Twi

Last edited by Twilight; 06-03-2012 at 12:13 AM. Reason: I can spell...trust me
Old 06-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Is a Pixie
View EmeraldGuardian_04's Photo Album
EmeraldGuardian_04's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

EmeraldGuardian_04 has disabled reputation
I strongly disliked PH because of the many rude and mean Fairies of all kinds that are in presence. Pardon me, if you are a Member, however, I usually see the Fairies with Memberships being rude to those who don't (and they're being rude to those who doesn't have Speedchat Plus). And, they look at themselves as "cool" and/or "popular" people, and to non-Members, the Members look at them as "not cool" and/or "not popular". I'm a non-Member myself.

And, another thing I strongly dislike is that others can talk about inappropriate things and all. I don't think they comprehend to the fact that there are minors on the site as well. -_-'

Despite all of this, I definitely comprehend that not all Members are rude.

~Infinity Magicspirit

Last edited by EmeraldGuardian_04; 07-11-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Old 06-02-2012, 10:26 PM
ಌ is on a star ಌ
View Indigo_Glitterflower's Photo Album
Indigo_Glitterflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Halloween'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Rainbow
Indigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Twi said all the things I hate in PH.

The wilderness situation would be my first ''hate-choice'' too.
Well said Twi!
Old 06-02-2012, 11:09 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I must say:
The only thing I really dont like is the beging Issue. Just to day someone asked me for a whole outfit, well you know by now I have it. lol I just deleted her, she never spoke to me b4...and I really don't know how she got on my list! ROFL AND maybe no talking in the post Office isn't a bad Idea, and Stormy as good as all that sounds why should we have to go through all that?? Well there ya go, thats what I think.

Old 06-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Dustless Wilderness Companions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Diamondsky
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry
(change whispers, change servers, and simplify outfit before entering Post Office)
But why should we have to go through all that?
I agree! We should not have to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight
The Wilderness.. ... most of the fairies that go in now do not have any cookies
In the oldest wilderness, if a fairy started a trip with you and quit or ran out of dust, you could not complete the trip through the wilderness. Everyone would be stuck.

But in the 2012 version, you can complete the wildness even if a fairy runs out of dust.

In the oldest wilderness, there were a few special ingredients and every fairy had to zoom over and grab one before the other fairies scooped them all up. If you had a slow computer you might NEVER get an ingredient at the end.

But in the 2012 version, you get ingredients even if you take your time picking them up before leaving the wilderness. You get the same ingredients whether there are other fairies with you or not.

So I don't understand, what is the harm of letting dustless fairies tag along? If they do nothing because they are out of dust, does it hurt the remaining fairies in that wilderness trip?

I used to fly in the wilderness with strangers who did not have enough dust to make it all the way to the end, and I encouraged them to stay to the end so they could get whatever ingredients they had earned. Was I losing out somehow because I did that?

Stormy

-----

The following words have no connection to the topic of this thread, but interestingly, I just found out that "Lyings bothering Mr. Try" is an anagram for "Stormy Lighningberry," as if the fact that other people are lying was causing Mr. Try to get annoyed.
But who is Mr. Try?

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 06-03-2012 at 12:52 AM.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:57 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
:)

Thank you Stormy!! Though I wouldn't mind trying it to see if it would help... ha ha ha