PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys > Norwegian Blue

Norwegian Blue POLLY WANT A CRACKER?!!! IT'S A DEAD POLLY!

Old Interesting RP Ideas?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

View Poll Results: Most interesting rp ideas
Village of Thieves (used to be a roleplay about this) 6 40.00%
Escape from crazy place 7 46.67%
Find and Defeat evil force 3 20.00%
Other 5 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2014, 04:08 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Interesting RP Ideas?

What kind of roleplay seems the most interesting? :P
Old 05-10-2014, 03:07 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
"Find and defeat evil force" is sort of the point of the OUAT and HEA roleplays, both with tons of posts, so...
Old 05-10-2014, 04:06 PM
cool
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 

Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Find and defeat evil force is kind of the point of most roleplays, actually...
Old 05-10-2014, 06:47 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Village of Thieves sounds awesome! Hey, wouldn't it be cool if we could join all those RP's together? Awesome!
Old 05-10-2014, 06:53 PM
cool
Awards Showcase

I really did like the village of thieves. I'm actually making a story with that plot
Old 05-10-2014, 10:53 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerise_Ivory_Electro View Post
Find and defeat evil force is kind of the point of most roleplays, actually...
That is true, and I think what made OUAT and HEA special is that while the central plot was defeating the villains, all of us enjoyed the character development aspect the best. In those RPs, each of our characters began very unique, and flawed, personalities. They then all go a journey of self-discovery as the story progresses, and by the end they've all moved quite far beyond who they started out as. During the course of this, they also form deep and amazing friendships with each other, and all learn to care for one another.
So yeah, I'm not sure if you feel this way as well Popcorn, but I think what made OUAT/HEA special wasn't the defeating-villains part so much as the character development aspect.

Okay, now that I've gotten completely off topic (sorry!), I have to say the a village of thieves sounds very interesting, Electro. I agree with Alexa, we can definitely mix that idea with the defeating-villains or escape from a crazy place ideas.
Old 05-10-2014, 11:53 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I agree too, Night. How could I ever forget that?
...and the village of thieves idea does sound interesting!

Last edited by popcorn1234; 05-10-2014 at 11:55 PM. Reason: Thieves, not thrives!!
Old 05-12-2014, 05:51 PM
cool
Awards Showcase

Anymore votes? Also, this is the old Village of thieves roleplay: www.pixiehollowforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14095
Old 05-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I thought the Village of Thieves idea sounded familiar... Personally I wouldn't do that because that would be like stealing another person's idea.
What if you combined the escape from crazy place and find and defeat the evil force idea? Maybe the characters could escape from some sort of bad situation, and then come back to defeat the evil?
Old 05-12-2014, 06:25 PM
cool
Awards Showcase

I like that idea! Now, it's time to get my thinking acorn cap on...

Edit: Yes, I edited right after I posted it. So how about we mix all the ideas together (sort of).

A group of people are framed for thievery throughout the village, and have to face the King? Then they have to find and defeat the people who framed them.
Old 05-13-2014, 12:37 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
That sounds like an awesome idea! Can't wait to see you make it Electro.