PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Camelot: Uprising

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-16-2015, 07:42 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Wow, Liri! That's awesome! I'm sorry you had to re-read some of my cringe-worthy posts. D: And I am still totally fine with everything on that list. I hope you get to post soon.
Old 11-16-2015, 08:59 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Thanks a lot for posting the recap, Liri.

I still really like the plotlines with Anise, Moira and Anila, so I vote for going with those ideas.
A lot of the other ideas involve Tuulikki, though, so it's your choice if you still want to try and incorporate them into the RP, Liri.
I guess we'll have to wait and see if Electro, Kenzie or Phoebe ever come back to this RP. We can't do anything with their characters in the meantime.

If I remember correctly, after Anise gets the spell from the dragon, her anger and rage start to consume her, making her go out of control... Is that right?

Okay, looking at the list, I suppose this is the part where everyone should tell each other about their titles/gifts? I'll post something for Kara as soon as I get the time.
Old 11-16-2015, 10:21 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Yes, I think so. Since I am still a little confused, I might post that Penelope chapter after one of you posts another chapter, unless you guys are just as confused as I am.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:29 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I should be able to write up a post tomorrow evening or Wednesday sometime! I have an exam and a paper to write up for tomorrow, but after that I should have time.
Old 11-17-2015, 12:55 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Oh wow, I had totally forgotten about some of those things. Thanks so much for reminding us, Liri!
Good luck with your exam and paper! Don't worry if you don't get the chance to post, schoolwork's more important.

I'm still up for continuing those ideas if you guys are!
If we do plan on going through with all of them, I think we should start on the Moira-turning-good thing soon. Maybe she could start spying on the descendants without Modris knowing. Then begin feeling sympathetic towards them, and maybe even a little jealous when she sees how loyal they all are to each other (as opposed to her, Anise and Modris's relationship). That way, it won't feel like Moira just woke up on the day of the final battle and was like, "You know what? I think I should be good today! Let's switch sides!"
Anise getting the spell from Glaedr should probably happen later on, maybe on the actual day of the final battle.

Um, I'm sorry, but I don't remember where I was going with the contact info from the Order of the Bear thing. Maybe I'll make something up later on.

I'll post for Blaise soon!

Edit: Happy early birthday, Liri!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-17-2015, 07:01 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Thank you Night!
Old 11-17-2015, 10:21 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Can my character just magically appear and have no idea what is happening?
Old 11-17-2015, 11:19 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
If I remember correctly, after Anise gets the spell from the dragon, her anger and rage start to consume her, making her go out of control... Is that right?

Okay, looking at the list, I suppose this is the part where everyone should tell each other about their titles/gifts? I'll post something for Kara as soon as I get the time.
Correct and I guess so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowswirls View Post
Yes, I think so. Since I am still a little confused, I might post that Penelope chapter after one of you posts another chapter, unless you guys are just as confused as I am.
Sounds like a plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
I should be able to write up a post tomorrow evening or Wednesday sometime! I have an exam and a paper to write up for tomorrow, but after that I should have time.
I hope your exam goes well, Liri!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post

I'm still up for continuing those ideas if you guys are!
If we do plan on going through with all of them, I think we should start on the Moira-turning-good thing soon. Maybe she could start spying on the descendants without Modris knowing. Then begin feeling sympathetic towards them, and maybe even a little jealous when she sees how loyal they all are to each other (as opposed to her, Anise and Modris's relationship). That way, it won't feel like Moira just woke up on the day of the final battle and was like, "You know what? I think I should be good today! Let's switch sides!"
Anise getting the spell from Glaedr should probably happen later on, maybe on the actual day of the final battle.

Um, I'm sorry, but I don't remember where I was going with the contact info from the Order of the Bear thing. Maybe I'll make something up later on.

I'll post for Blaise soon!

Edit: Happy early birthday, Liri!
I agree with you about Moira and Anise, Night. And happy early birthday, Liri!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
Can my character just magically appear and have no idea what is happening?
Your character, Elena, is already with us, PHF.
Old 11-18-2015, 06:53 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Thanks for the birthday wishes! Here's my post, hope you like it!

I anxiously await the time where I can ask my friends about their experiences with Grettir. I know they will all go through the trials, and I promised I wouldn’t say anything until everyone was done, but I have no idea how to tell when they have done so. I noticed that Aura seemed as fidgety as I was, so I figured she had already gone through her trials.

So far, I think that Penelope and Kara have gone through theirs… and Aura… and maybe Conn, but he has been acting so different since we got here so I don’t really feel like I know him now. He is definitely hiding something, but I don’t know what.

I fiddle with my necklace, admiring the ring and the dragon scale. It is the only thing that Gawain had left of his family… of my family. I wish I had known them. I wonder what they were like. All I know about Gawain comes from legends, but what was he really like? Did he have a favorite pastime? Color? Book? Food? Did he ever meet a real dragon? What was it like being a Knight of the Round Table? Who was he close with?

So many questions that I may never know the answer to.

"Hey, everyone..." Kara suddenly begins, and there's something about the tone of her voice that makes me look up. "Did anything... strange happen to all of you earlier today?"
"Strange, as in, you crossed an old, rickety bridge covered in fog and ended up in a magical land where you saw all these scary visions then fell in a lake and met this magi-dwarf guy who told you it was all a test and gave you an awesome title plus a super cool magical gift?" Aura asks, all in an excited rush. She grins a bit sheepishly when we all turn around to stare at her.

"Well... Yeah, that was how I spent last night."
"Yes, me too," I confirm. The others all nod as well.
"I just got back from that, actually," Adette adds as she and Conn walk over to the rest of us from a nearby tree, and I notice her hair is still wet.
Aquila smiles, "So you have met Grettir, and passed his tests."
"Well done, descendants!" Snowstorm says.
"So hey, what did everyone get as their title?" Aura asks.

"Wait, has anyone seen Zeo?" Penelope cuts in.
I realize that I haven't seen her since last night, before the trials. I barely had time to start wondering where she could possibly be when I see two figures coming our way.
One of them is Zeo, and the other... is a girl who looks slightly older than us, with the same long red hair as Zeolite.
"Hi everyone," Zeo says, smiling and looking like a whole new person, but I also notice she is a bit nervous, "There's someone I'd like you to meet."

Everyone gathers up closer to Zeo and the stranger.

"This... is Verabella." Zeo says, taking a deep breath, "She is my sister."
"What?!" Aura exclaims.
"You have a sister?" Kara asks, shocked.
"How come we've never met her?" Penelope exclaims.
"What is she doing in Avalon?" I pipe in.

Verabella holds up a hand to slow us down, "Now, hold on one second,” she says with a small smile, "I cannot answer two of your questions at the moment, for Zeolite doesn't even know the answer to them and I would like to tell them to her in private. But yes. I am her sister, and it is a pleasure to meet you all. Zeo has told me quite a bit about all of you."

Adette walks up to Verabella and extends a hand, "It is a pleasure to meet you too, Verabella. I apologize for some of my friends pestering you with questions,” She shoots us all an exasperated look, “It's just, Zeo never mentioned she had a sister so this is kind of a shock for us. A pleasant shock, nevertheless."
Verabella giggles "It is quite alright. It is also a pleasure to meet the rest of the knights who will bring Camelot to it's former glory."
"How do you know about that?" Aura asks.
"I have lived here for quite some time. I've heard the stories. Stories telling of the descendants of the Knights of the Round table finding their true selves and rising to defeat the enemy who will bring eternal darkness upon Camelot and any other realm associated with it if he succeeds with his plans." Verabella explains, "I, also, happen to be a descendant myself. It is an honor to work with you all."

"And I'm sure you will be a great addition to our team." Adette says, giving Verabella a friendly smile. "Now, allow me to properly introduce you to everyone. This is Aura. That's Shae. That is Kara, Penelope, Conroy, Elena, Breeanna, Crystal, and Marilin."
"Hello. It's nice to meet you." Conroy says, everyone else nodding in agreement.
"It's nice to meet you all as well." Verabella say with a smile.
"Now, I'm curious." Snowstorm speaks up "You say you've been living in Avalon for quite some time. How come we've never seen you?"
"I preferred to stay away from where all the Fairies, Elves, and Nymphs lived. I wanted my existence to remain a secret. The only one who knew about me was Grettir. He was also the one who took care of me and gave me a place to stay. I, also, traveled to the mainland from time to time. Mainly, to check up on my sister. " Verabella explains.
"Why did you want to remain a secret?"
She pauses, "To answer simply... I was the only human here and was unsure how the inhabitants here would feel about that."
"Well, I can promise you, everyone would've been perfectly okay with you." Acacia says with a warm smile.
"I am glad to hear that." Verabella says, returning the smile.

"Verabella, if you don't mind my asking," I begin, "Which knight are you a descendant of?"
"Why, I am the descendant of the knight Sir Lamorak, son of King Pellinore. Known for his strength and fiery temper." Verabella exclaims.
"Ho! That describes you perfectly." Zeo says, jokingly. I like seeing this side of her! She is so much happier with her sister here!

"It does not!" Verabella exclaims with a smile, mocking indignation.
"Oh, it very much does. Don't you remember when we were younger? You wanted Mum and Dad to get you a stuffed bear, but they said 'no', and then you threw such a temper tantrum, they had to leave the store because of you." Zeo retorts, grinning now.
"I was young and immature then." Verabella replies.
"I bet you still have a fiery temper. You've just learned to control it... a little too well. Which is quite unfortunate. I was hoping to have a little fun pushing your buttons." Zeo says with a smirk.
"Well, it is a good thing I know how to control my temper now." Verabella replies.
"For you, not for me!"

Snowstorm clears her throat "I apologize for interrupting, but we now have the archery range set up for the Descendants."
"Ooh! Archery. That is quite a fun sport." Verabella says.
"Do you know how to use a bow and arrow?" Acacia asks.
"Why yes, I do!"
"Would you like to teach the other Descendants some of what you know?"
"I would love to."

Well, well, well. Zeo has a sister! And if I am not mistaken, I believe she previously thought her sister was dead, until today. That must have been behind a lot of her grief and pain. And maybe that was also the source of her being against medieval stuff? Hmm. Well, whatever the case, I like seeing this side of her. A freer, happier side.

Snowstorm clears her throat, breaking into my musing, "I apologize for interrupting, but we now have the archery range set up for the Descendants."
"Ooh! Archery. That is quite a fun sport." Verabella says.
"Why yes, I do!"
"I would love to."

“Hey, wait a minute! We haven’t told each other our titles and gifts and such!” Aura protests, “Archery can wait!”
“Oh yeah!” Kara exclaims, “I agree, we should talk about what happened first.”
“I forgot about that in the excitement of meeting Verabella!” Adette agrees, “When I met Grettir, and passed the trials, he called me Lady Valiant, and he gave me King Arthur’s sword Excalibur.” She says, showing us all the impressive weapon.
“Wow! It’s magnificent!” Aura cries out, admiring the sword. “Grettir called me Lady Hope, and he gave me a vial of the Mist of Avalon.”
“What does it do?” Shae asks.
“Um… I don’t know. He said I would know when the time came…” Aura replies.
“Oh, ok. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll figure it out!” Shae replies, giving Aura a hug. “He called me Lady Compassion, and he gave me this necklace. It belonged to Gawain.”

“Grettir called me Lady Dream, and he gave me a vial of water from the Lake of Offercuman. I don’t know what it does yet either.” Penelope says next. Breeanna, Crystal, Marilin, and Elena each say their titles and gifts next.
“He called me Lady Honor, and gave me this pearlescent teardrop gem that glows. I’m not sure exactly what it does.” Kara says.
“I was called Lady Peace,” Zeo begins,
“And I am Lady Clarity,” Verabella continues,
“And we both already had these necklaces,” Zeo adds,
“But Grettir gave us these Avalonian Light Catcher Diamonds embedded at the top of them. They are extremely rare gemstones that are forged with magic.” Verabella finishes.

Then everyone looks at me.

What do I tell them? I can’t say Emrys… what if the Avalonians know what that means? Tuulikki does! And I definitely cannot show them Merlin’s staff! Then they would definitely know who I am! No one can know yet.

“Conn?” Aura prompts, “What about you?”
“Huh? Oh… right. Sorry, zoned out there for a moment.” I say, stalling for an idea.
“That’s ok, Conn. We forgive you,” Adette says with a laugh, but she shoots me a look that says 'hurry up, people are getting suspicious…'
“Thanks,” I say with a chuckle, “Um, where were we? Oh yes. Titles and gifts. Has everyone said theirs?” I ask, still stalling.

Think, Conroy, think! You are descended from the great wizard Merlin, surely you can think of an idea!

“Everyone except for you…” Zeo says, narrowing her eyes at me suspiciously.
“Oh! Right. I thought I had already told you guys? No? I guess not. Silly me.” I say, laughing, “Man, I really zoned out!”

Well, it can’t hurt to tell them I am Steadfast, I will just change ‘Emrys’ to ‘Lord.’ But for the gift… I discreetly pick up a smooth stone from the tall log behind me, and transform it behind my back with a little magic.

“Just spit it out already Conn!” Aura exclaims.
“Right, well, he called me Lord Steadfast, and he gave me this,” I say, showing everyone the magicked rock. It appeared to have a shimmer around it now. “I think it is supposed to be able to do something cool… but I don’t know what yet.” I finish.
“Huh. Interesting.” Verabella replies. “Well, shall we head over to archery?” She says, taking the attention off of me.
Everyone nodded and started to walk over to the archery range. I quietly exhaled the breath I didn’t realize I had been holding.

Looks like I fooled everyone- for now… I need to be more careful! Zeo is definitely suspicious that I’m hiding something, and who knows who else is! Probably Aura… maybe Shae too. I need to always have a plan, and improvise quicker!

(I hope you all liked this! Sorry for controlling your characters so much. I tried to get us all caught up. Feel free to add stuff in when you guys get around to posting! Also, I didn’t know what to say for Breeanna, Crystal, Marilin, and Elena since they haven’t done the trials yet. If Electro, PHF, and Kenzie post theirs, then we can add them in

Side note, I am leaving tomorrow for Mexico, and I will be gone through Monday. I will be back by Tuesday though!)
Old 11-18-2015, 07:28 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Wonderful post, Liri!! I really loved the way you had Zeo and Vera finishing each other's sandwiches, I mean, sentences. I hope your trip to Mexico goes well!!
Old 11-18-2015, 08:11 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
You're welcome! And awesome post, Liri! Don't worry about controlling other characters, you did it perfectly.
Wow, that's so cool! I hope you have a great time in Mexico.

PHF, you can just jump right in, your character is with the rest of us. Unless you would rather pretend that Elena is a newly discovered descendant who just arrived on Avalon? That's fine too, I suppose.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-18-2015, 09:28 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Thanks Night and Alexa!

Haha, their mental synchronization can have but one explanation Alexa!

Thank you! I am really excited
Old 11-18-2015, 10:38 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Awesome chapter, Liri! Hope you have a good time in Mexico!

I finally decided to write a chapter for Penelope.

~
Penelope walks around, thinking about her title and vial of water from the Lake of Offercuman.

I can't wait to show my friends this! I wonder when everyone is done with the trials? she asked herself. Penelope wanted to tell her friends about her title and the vial of water, but Grettir had told her not to tell anyone until everyone finished going through the trials, and she wondered when that might be.

"Hey, everyone. . ." Kara suddenly began. Penelope stuffed her vial of water back into her pocket, and then focused on Kara. "Did anything. . .strange happen to all of you earlier today?"
"Strange, as in, you crossed an old, rickety bridge covered in fog and ended up in a magical land where you saw all these scary visions then fell in a lake and met this magi-dwarf guy who told you it was all a test and gave you an awesome title plus a super cool magical gift?" Aura asks, all in an excited rush. She grins a bit sheepishly when everyone turns around to stare at her.
"Well. . .Yeah, that was how I spent last night."
"Yes, me too," Shae confirmed. Everyone nodded as well.
"I just got back from that, actually," Adette adds as she and Conn walk over to a nearby tree to rest, we notice her hair is still wet.
Aquila smiles, "So you have met Grettir and passed his tests."
"Well done, descendants!" Snowstorm says.
"So hey, what did everyone get as their title?" Aura asks.

"Wait, has anyone seen Zeo?" Penelope cuts in, realizing that Zeo was missing from the group. Then, Penelope sees 2 figures walking towards the group - one of them is Zeo, and the other looks similar to her, except a little older.
"Hi everyone," Zeo says, smiling, looking like a whole new person, but she is also a bit nervous. "There's someone I'd like you to meet."

"This. . .is Verabella," Zeo says, taking a deep breath, "She is my sister."
"What?!" Aura exclaims.
"You have a sister?" Kara asks, shocked.
"How come we've never met her?" Penelope exclaims.
"What is she doing in Avalon?" Shae pipes in.

Verabella holds up a hand to slow everyone down, "Now hold on one second," she says with a small smile. "I cannot answer two of your questions at the moment, for Zeolite doesn't even know the answer and I would like to tell them to her in private. But yes, I am her sister, and it is a pleasure to meet you all. Zeo has told me quite a bit about all of you."

Adette walks up to Verabella and extends a hand, "It is a pleasure to meet you too, Verabella. I apologize for some of my friends pestering you with questions,” She shoots everyone an exasperated look, “It's just, Zeo never mentioned she had a sister so this is kind of a shock for us. A pleasant shock, nevertheless."
Verabella giggles, "It is quite alright. It is also a pleasure to meet the rest of the knights who will bring Camelot to it's former glory."
"How do you know about that?" Aura asks.
"I have lived here for quite some time. I've heard the stories. Stories telling of the descendants of the Knights of the Round table finding their true selves and rising to defeat the enemy who will bring eternal darkness upon Camelot and any other realm associated with it if he succeeds with his plans," Verabella explains, "I, also, happen to be a descendant myself. It is an honor to work with you all."

"And I'm sure you will be a great addition to our team." Adette says, giving Verabella a friendly smile. "Now, allow me to properly introduce you to everyone. This is Aura. That's Shae. That is Kara, Penelope, Conroy, Elena, Breeanna, Crystal, and Marilin."
"Hello. It's nice to meet you." Conroy says, everyone else nodding in agreement.
"It's nice to meet you all as well." Verabella says with a smile.
"Now, I'm curious," Snowstorm speaks up, "You say you've been living in Avalon for quite some time. How come we've never seen you?"
"I preferred to stay away from where all the Fairies, Elves, and Nymphs lived. I wanted my existence to remain a secret. The only one who knew about me was Grettir. He was also the one who took care of me and gave me a place to stay. I, also, traveled to the mainland from time to time. Mainly, to check up on my sister, " Verabella explains.
"Why did you want to remain a secret?"
She pauses, "To answer simply... I was the only human here and was unsure how the inhabitants here would feel about that."
"Well, I can promise you, everyone would've been perfectly okay with you," Acacia says with a warm smile.
"I am glad to hear that." Verabella says, returning the smile.

"Verabella, if you don't mind my asking," Shae begins, "Which knight are you a descendant of?"
"Why, I am the descendant of the knight Sir Lamorak, son of King Pellinore. Known for his strength and fiery temper," Verabella exclaims.
"Ho! That describes you perfectly," Zeo says, jokingly.

"It does not!" Verabella exclaims with a smile, mocking indignation.
"Oh, it very much does. Don't you remember when we were younger? You wanted Mum and Dad to get you a stuffed bear, but they said 'no', and then you threw such a temper tantrum, they had to leave the store because of you," Zeo retorts, grinning now.
"I was young and immature then," Verabella replies.
"I bet you still have a fiery temper. You've just learned to control it... a little too well. Which is quite unfortunate. I was hoping to have a little fun pushing your buttons," Zeo says with a smirk.
"Well, it is a good thing I know how to control my temper now," Verabella replies.
"For you, not for me!"

Penelope smiles, for she likes this new side of Zeo. Zeo seems a lot happier and more free when her sister is around!

Snowstorm clears her throat "I apologize for interrupting, but we now have the archery range set up for the Descendants."
"Ooh! Archery. That is quite a fun sport," Verabella says.
"Why yes, I do!"
"I would love to."

“Hey, wait a minute! We haven’t told each other our titles and gifts and such!” Aura protests, “Archery can wait!”
“Oh yeah!” Kara exclaims, “I agree, we should talk about what happened first.”
“I forgot about that in the excitement of meeting Verabella!” Adette agrees, “When I met Grettir, and passed the trials, he called me Lady Valiant, and he gave me King Arthur’s sword Excalibur.” She says, showing everyone the impressive weapon.
“Wow! It’s magnificent!” Aura cries out, admiring the sword. “Grettir called me Lady Hope, and he gave me a vial of the Mist of Avalon.”
“What does it do?” Shae asks.
“Um… I don’t know. He said I would know when the time came…” Aura replies.
“Oh, ok. Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll figure it out!” Shae replies, giving Aura a hug. “He called me Lady Compassion, and he gave me this necklace. It belonged to Gawain.”
“Grettir called me Lady Dream, and he gave me a vial of water from the Lake of Offercuman. I don’t know what it does yet either.” Penelope says next. Breeanna, Crystal, Marilin, and Elena each say their titles and gifts next.
“He called me Lady Honor, and gave me this pearlescent teardrop gem that glows. I’m not sure exactly what it does.” Kara says.
“I was called Lady Peace,” Zeo begins,
“And I am Lady Clarity,” Verabella continues,
“And we both already had these necklaces,” Zeo adds,
“But Grettir gave us these Avalonian Light Catcher Diamonds embedded at the top of them. They are extremely rare gemstones that are forged with magic.” Verabella finishes.

After that, everyone turns to Conroy, who seems to have zoned out.
“Conn?” Aura prompts, “What about you?”
“Huh? Oh… right. Sorry, zoned out there for a moment.” Conn says, stalling for an idea.
“That’s ok, Conn. We forgive you,” Adette says with a laugh.

“Thanks,” Conroy says with a chuckle, “Um, where were we? Oh yes. Titles and gifts. Has everyone said theirs?” Conn asks.
“Just spit it out already Conn!” Aura exclaims.
“Right, well, he called me Lord Steadfast, and he gave me this,” Conn says, showing everyone a shimmering rock. “I think it is supposed to be able to do something cool… but I don’t know what yet,” Conroy finishes.
“Huh. Interesting,” Verabella replies. “Well, shall we head over to archery?”
Everyone nodded and started to walk over to the archery range.

Last edited by Rainbowswirls; 11-19-2015 at 11:18 AM.
Old 11-18-2015, 10:58 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Nice post Rainbow! Only one thing, no one was supposed to know Conn was stalling for an idea or that Adette had shot him that look.
Old 11-19-2015, 12:42 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
(My person was trapped in a magical sleep until this moment. :P)
Elena:
Cross the bridge...
I went across a bridge that looked magical but felt off to me. The bridge was forcing me to come to it. I took a step on it, and then I fell into a dark place. There were five pillars. One had a key, one had a diamond, one had a spellbook, one had a skull, and one had a crown. A voice said,"Choose wisely, and decide your path." I looked around. The key must mean to escape, I thought. The diamond, riches. The spellbook I assumed meant magic of some sort. The skull, probably death, and the knife, death at my hands. "Defeating the evil might count as death, but the voice said a path, and I don't want death for life. Assuming the key means to go home, well I can't just leave my friends. Riches won't help me, and anyway, isn't that always the bad choice? Magic is in my blood, magic will help me and my friends, and magic is something that I will have for life, so I pick the spellbook!" I walked over to the spellbook and picked it up.
Suddenly, I was on the shore of the lake. A dwarf walked up to me. He said,"Hello, Lady Heart. You have passed the trial." "Why did you call me Lady Heart?" I said. The dwarf replied,"Because you stayed true to your heart in the trial. Here, this belongs to you now." He handed me a spellbook. "This contains the magic of the Lady of the Lake. In addition to spells, this book has what you need, when you need it. Do not talk about this to your friends until they have all completed their trials. Your friends have already asked about me so save your questions. I am a warlock, and my name is Grettir II. I am the guardian of the lake and the bridge." I went back to the training grounds.
(Is it ok if my character only goes through one trial? I have not been very active in this RP, and the trial is a big one.)