PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Stationary > Pixie Stationary Archive

Pixie Stationary Archive Archive Forum for Pixie Stationary

Old Disney Fairy glitter stickers on sale

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2009, 03:24 PM
A happy Senior Fairy
View Lavender Fernclove's Photo Album
Lavender Fernclove's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Summer 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Which Disney Character Participant's Award Divine Costume Designer Award Halloween '09 Award Fantastic Fairy Finder Award Aug'09 Scavenger Hunt Winner Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Annoyed
Lavender Fernclove is a talented FairyLavender Fernclove is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Lightbulb Disney Fairy glitter stickers on sale

Good morning, forum folk! I was wandering through Hobby Lobby yesterday and managed to get into the area of party supplies: paper cups, matching plates and napkins, streamers, etc. There was also a large selection of stickers, presumably for favors. On sale (retail almost $15) was a large package of four big sheets of Disney fairy stickers. They are lovely! The wings are glittered and supposedly they can be used, removed and don't leave residue. They were on sale for less than 1/2 of the retail. I Googled and found the same stickers at Target for $11 (also on sale), but these were much less. Here's a photo, as best I could get of the set.

There are other lovely stickers of plants and birds which I will use somewhere and thought you might enjoy them, too!

Fly with ya'!

Lavender

There can NEVER be enough cake, Maple Syrup or Pink Roses