PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old A Pixie Roleplay: The Great Drought

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-03-2011, 02:37 PM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
When a fairy who seemed right below yelled out "There's the lily!" I almost dropped off my branch right then and there.
I once again slid over the branch until I was upside down. I then slowly let go of the branch with my legs. With a deep breath I let go with my arm, plummeting several feet. With a flip through the air I landed on my own two feet (like a cat xD) I had come face to face with Straw, a water talent that I knew. I looked over her shoulder to see a glorious lily and whispered to myself "By the north star!"
Old 06-03-2011, 05:06 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
"Hello, Lenora." Primrose gave a small smile to her friend. "Shylily was just telling me about the sick queen."
Primrose gave a small sigh. "Is, there anyway that I can help?"
"Perhaps, you and Lenora could go to a fairy library and try to find the cure." Shylily said slowly. As if those words held only a small amount of hope.
"That is an idea, but we have to see the queen first!" Primrose said looking over to Lenora to see if she would agree.
Old 06-03-2011, 09:13 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
im sorry guys but i gotta drop out. ive been so busy lately
Old 06-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 

Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
(Aww, that's too bad!)
Right when I thought I was steady on my feet a huge dry wind came gusting by. All the other fairies grabbed onto something but since I was till recovering from my land I was swept off my feet. The currents brought me up higher then I had ever been before. Up and down I went as if I was rolling on a hillside. The air was briskly cold, a relief from the usual burning hot of the sun. I thought to myself, I might as well have fun! I swung my arms back and closed my eyes letting the wind to take me away.

I fluttered my eyes open Oh no! I must have fell asleep I thought to myself. But to my surprise I was still in the air. My flaming red hair streamed out behind me, making me look like a raspberry flying through the sky. When I looked down I was surprised to see no other then the hollow's very own Primrose and Lenora... talking to a mermaid! I drew my arms and legs tightly together and folded my wings back. Soon I was plummeting downwards towards them. I broke the water surface, like a clean diver, until I landed only centimeters away from my friends.
Old 06-04-2011, 12:53 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
the wind had died down and i looked at my friends. apricot seemed to be gone! i had closed my eyes when the wind came in. I wonder where she could be. i wondered. i looked around to see if anybody else went missing and i turned to the flower patch. the lily was gone! it must have blown away. "no! the lily! it blew away!"
Old 06-04-2011, 01:04 AM
Busy ♥
View Isabelle_Limegreen009's Photo Album
Isabelle_Limegreen009's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Spirited Shopper's 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Mellow
Isabelle_Limegreen009 is a wiz at Fairy TagIsabelle_Limegreen009 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
"Whoa!" A fairy dropped from the sky. It looked like a raspberry. I stood in confusen. "I am a study/Library talent, So I have TONS of books in my bag here." As I said hold up a ten pound bag.. "I agree.. We need to see the queen Shylily. Once we figure out what happen to this fairy." She was still sitting on the ground. "Oh yes, But how will you get underwater?" Shylily said quietly, as always. I pulled a book from the bag. "From this seaweed I read about..." I said flipping to a page. "This, Gallen Seaweed!" I said pointing to a picture. "This allows any creature to breath underwater for exactly four hours. It is found under a canyon that is pink in Mermaid Lagoon...." I read. "Oh, I know exactly where that is! Be right back!" She said quietly, but excited.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:02 AM
I miss PH & PHF
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  

Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
"I don't need the seaweed, I am a water fairy." Primrose said with a little bit of pride.
Lauren nodded.
Primrose looked over her shoulder and saw the fairy that dropped, it was, Apricot Sunshimmer!
"Hello, Apricot!" Primrose said walking over to her. "Are you okay?" she asked when she noticed that Apricot was holding her head with her hands.
Old 06-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Goodbye! <3
Awards Showcase

(Um guys I meant to say she landed in the water not inbetween them xD And my arms are to my sides xD)
I swam upwards towards the surface, my wings slowly dragging me down. My bright red hair waved behind me (Think Ariel xD) swishing out of the ribbons that held it in pigtails. I broke the surface, gasping for air. I must be behind the dam! I thought to myself. Sure enough the dam was in sight. It loomed over the ocean, built from rocks, twigs, wood, lost things, shells, and almost anything you could find! The waves crashed repeatedly into it making a steady rhythm.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:10 AM
Busy ♥
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Spirited Shopper's 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award St. Patrick's Day 2012 Award 

Isabelle_Limegreen009 is a wiz at Fairy TagIsabelle_Limegreen009 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
*Hehe, My name is Lenora!*
"Of course, you dont need seaweed. But a Study/Library talent does." I said frimly. Soon ShyLilly returned with the Seaweed. "Here you go." She said handing it to me gently. "Thank you. It says here... 'Once, you have located the Seaweed you need to eat it a certain way..' I looked puzzled.. ShyLily said "Oh, How must you eat it little fairy?" I read aloud 'The creature eating this Seaweed must chew,stop,chew,chew, stop and chew.' I laughed. So, I did the same. 'Now if the peppermint taste is gone you are safe.' The book said. "Lets go." I said puttting the book away.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:47 PM
I miss PH & PHF
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Haha, sorry I guess I messed up on both things! )
"Okay, weird that you had to chew it a certain way..." Primrose's voice trailed off as she followed Lenora and Shylily into the water.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Busy ♥
Awards Showcase

"Right." I said laughing. Then we entered the water to the world of mermaids. Many, many mermaids swam around. Alot with mirrors, alot with brushes. "This way, little fairies." Shylily said swimming towards a big palace. "Wait!" I said. "We cant swim that fast!"
Old 06-12-2011, 10:13 PM
I miss PH & PHF
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Shylily's tail flapped through the water, stretching the distance between her and the fairies.
"WAIT UP!" Primrose shouted. Suddenly the mermaid turned around and noticed the fairies weren't with her.
Primrose gave a sigh of relief as the mermaid came back.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Busy ♥
Awards Showcase

"Please, keep up." Shylily said shyly. Then she slowed down as we caught up. We came to a glass dome with windows. There were mermaids dressed in white outside of the dome. "We are here, little fairies." She said quietly.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:19 PM
I miss PH & PHF
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Primrose gave a low gasp. It was so pretty! Primrose went up to the glass and peered in. Of course she could've done this a foot away since it was see-through.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:59 PM
Storywriter
View Seinahpet210's Photo Album
Seinahpet210's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Apprehensive
Seinahpet210 is a talented FairySeinahpet210 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Love this story!

I would really like to see this story progress. It's a really fun story! Great plot idea, Autumn Sunshimmer.