PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Wizard101 - Is anyone playing?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
I hope you'll be able to come to another meet-up with us, Rainbowswirls.

I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm finally up to the last stage of Dragonspyre (The Great Spyre, yay!) and would love it if any one of you would be able to help. Unfortunately, this week and the next will be rather hectic so am not certain at the moment during what days I'll have time to play. It will be less stressful for me if I plan a day after the 18th, so let me know what day(s) would suit you best starting from that date. A big thanks in advance!

By the way, there are a ton of member bonuses going on right now, so if you have time to do some gardening or pet training, now is the time to do it!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-17-2015, 11:58 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
I hope you'll be able to come to another meet-up with us, Rainbowswirls.

I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm finally up to the last stage of Dragonspyre (The Great Spyre, yay!) and would love it if any one of you would be able to help. Unfortunately, this week and the next will be rather hectic so am not certain at the moment during what days I'll have time to play. It will be less stressful for me if I plan a day after the 18th, so let me know what day(s) would suit you best starting from that date. A big thanks in advance!

By the way, there are a ton of member bonuses going on right now, so if you have time to do some gardening or pet training, now is the time to do it!
I might be able to help you. I will be on my Death wizard, Saffron Legendheart, since my Balance, Moira Moonflame, is only in Marleybone. Saffron is currently level 56 and is in the middle of Celestia. (Haven't been leveling her up lately since I've done lots of work on Moira lately) I will be willing to help you on part of Celestia also.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:44 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Thanks so much for offering to help, Rainbowswirls! The two of us should be able to get through the dungeon with flying colors.
Would Sunday evening be a good time for you? That would be the best day for me, but I should be able to plan it for another day if need be.

Old 09-19-2015, 01:16 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
My little Life wizard, Fallon, just finished The Great Spyre and is currently questing in Wintertusk before moving on to Celestia. She would be happy to help with the dungeon on Sunday. Let me know what time you guys plan to go.

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 09-20-2015, 02:24 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yay, another team member! How about 4pm PST time on Sunday (aka tomorrow)? Sorry if it's a bit "last minute" - I'll have heaps of time after that so can wait around until you two are ready.

Sorry that the time didn't work for us, I hope I didn't mess up on the time/day/etc. I'll be able to play again from Thursday onwards, so let me know when you'd like to complete the dungeon. Big thanks in advance!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-13-2015 at 09:39 PM. Reason: merged posts
Old 10-12-2015, 11:35 PM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Another meet-up?

How is everyone doing with their adventuring in the Spiral? I have to be honest and say that I haven't had much time to play lately, but I feel like this week will be the last opportunity before my exams. So, before I get completely buried in all my study notes, would anyone like to meet-up in W101? Thursday (15th) would be the best day for me, but if that is a bit too soon we can do Sunday instead.
I don't have any ideas yet for activities, but it's always fun no matter what we do!

Old 10-13-2015, 12:48 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
It's going good for me almost halfway through Khrysalis. I play almost everyday after school and quest while on my stag, Jasper, yes I named my mount lol. i just wish it wasn't so hard to quest there

I could come but it would depend on what time its at (4-6PM EST would work for me) where will it be? Which realm? Which area?

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-13-2015 at 09:25 PM. Reason: inappropriate
Old 10-13-2015, 02:20 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Thursday would work out better than Sunday for me, but it all depends on the timing. And don't worry about activities--we all could come up with ideas as we go.

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 10-13-2015, 09:38 PM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Wow, well done Silver, that sure is a lot of progress that you've made through the game! I still have a long way to go until I get there. And the stag mount is beautiful, isn't it?

In regards to the time, 4-6pm EST sounds pretty good, I think I should be able to get up early enough that day to come at 2pm PST (so that will be 5pm EST?)
I'm sorry if I made a mistake as I'm only used to converting my time zone to PST time.

How about we schedule for Thursday (15th) at 2pm PST, in the Pixie realm, meet-up in The Commons? (We always choose this realm ever since Em recommended it )
If this time & date doesn't suit someone too well, we can change it around to accommodate for as many people as possible.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-14-2015 at 05:08 AM. Reason: added place
Old 10-13-2015, 10:27 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Sounds good to me! I'll be there!
Do we want to meet in the Commons? In that realm? (since it IS a bigger area)

If any of you would like to friend me now I'm on right now questing i can message you a friend finder code
Old 10-14-2015, 05:09 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH View Post
Do we want to meet in the Commons? In that realm? (since it IS a bigger area)
Ah! Yes, we'll meet up in The Commons in the Pixie realm - I updated the post above, thanks for noticing the missing info!

Old 10-15-2015, 07:59 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

im waiting for you all, I'm savannah seacloud on me stag
Old 10-15-2015, 08:47 PM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I hope I didn't mess up on the time I'm waiting for all the game files to update, it's taking a while as I haven't logged in for some time.
I should be there soon! (My wizard's name is Alexis Lightheart)

Edit: We're away from our usual pond where we meet up. If you'd like to find us, just let us know on this thread!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-15-2015 at 09:04 PM.
Old 10-15-2015, 10:11 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Oops, I'm late! You'll have to forgive me, I'll try to get on there as soon as I can redownload the launcher.
EDIT: Launcher just downloaded, but whenever I click on the screen (anywhere on the screen), W101 minimizes immediately. I'm trying to find a solution...
Fixed it! Coming in now... hope you all are still there!

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094

Last edited by popcorn1234; 10-15-2015 at 10:46 PM.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:23 PM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

We are still hanging around here and there, so there is still time to come along and say hi.

Edit: Wow! Thank you so much for coming along to the Spiral! I had a blast receiving a tour of Silver's fantastic estate and showing Trinity around my cozy cottage as well. Iridian and her questing buddy helped defeat Malistaire, so overall it was a super productive day today! Thank you, I think I may have some screenshots to add soon.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-16-2015 at 01:58 AM.