PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 05-14-2015, 04:11 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sure Lemony
Old 05-14-2015, 05:27 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Sounds good, Lems!

(Can I call you that?)
Old 05-15-2015, 03:23 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Sure you can call me Lems
Old 05-15-2015, 04:31 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Cool. I'll post soon. Trying to formulate a chapter in my head... it's... taking longer than expected...
Old 05-15-2015, 01:09 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I thought maybe Zora could show Tori around the Dai Li, take her on a tour and show her to the farms and stables where in one pen a goat named Samuel will be staying
Old 05-24-2015, 06:56 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
* slowly walks onto the thread *
* coughs awkwardly *

...um, hi, everyone. I've been really bad at roleplaying lately.
Actually, I've been really bad at a lot of things lately.
So, to help get my inspirational mojo back... I'm going to try and post how Cadence found out about the Clann.
I know, I know, it's a little late for it, but I'm going to post it anyway. I had been meaning to do it since the sleepover started, but then I disappeared and... yeah.
I hope this isn't messing up all of your ideas on Nyna's past... or all of your ideas about how the sleepover panned out. I'm just trying to stick this in here because it's kinda the only chance I'll get to do so.
If you need me to switch things around for your character, I can.

I look around at the small group drawing closer. Of course, not everyone was interested--I was silently thankful that Tori was well across the room, I didn't need her interjecting in the middle of this--but the size of the group that was did pleasantly surprise me.
I notice Joy is the first one ready to listen, eyes intently focused on me. She had been the one to ask me to tell her about this when we were setting up for the sleepover, so naturally she'd be right up front.
I take a deep breath, and begin.

"This all happened about ten or so years ago, so I was eight-ish. My mother and I were living in one of the outer territories of Alagaesia; in Kamar. Back then, some of the rules tight-fisted Adonis passed were lightly ignored by the people in Kamar, since the king's guards and lords over our areas were more lenient and flexible. One of these rules was the ones about the "evil" Gifted--although everyone knew that their powers could be uncontrollable and potentially dangerous, many of us didn't believe they were inherently "evil". But I'll get into that more later.

"My mom and I didn't have much, but we worked with what we had. One day, I was out getting water with my mom from the stream so we could make dinner. The stream's waters were high from the snowmelt, but we did need the water. We tried to be as careful as we could, trying to keep ourselves as far away from the edge as we could, when the ground gave way under our feet. Before I knew it, I was surrounded by freezing cold, raging water.
"I tried to swim towards the surface, but the current was strong, and I could barely get a breath in before I was tugged under again. I didn't know where I was, but I knew right where I was going--straight for the rapids downstream from our home. The rapids were easy to navigate around in good summer weather, but with the raging waters from the snowmelt...

"Quickly, I tried to cry out for help between breaths, but the freezing water had sapped my energy. I wasn't sure if anyone could even hear me over the sound of the crashing water. On one swim up, I tried to grab hold of a passing plant's roots, but the ground was so unstable I ended up pulling the whole plant down with me. I thought I was doomed.
"But suddenly, I felt myself being jerked to a stop. The water continued to rage around me, but I could feel myself slowly being pulled upwards. Coughing and sputtering as I broke the surface, I glanced up to see that the person helping me wasn't holding onto me at all, but pulling me up by some invisible force--while she was levitating off the ground!"

"Was it Nyna?" Joy asked me excitedly.
I grinned. "It was Nyna," I answered. "She had heard my mom's cries, and pulled us out. At the time, she was still a teenager on the run, and she had chosen Kamar to hide out since the king's guards were scarce in our area. She didn't tell us she was Gifted--she didn't have to. We offered her a place to stay--Gifted or no, she was tired and looked like she needed a good meal--but she quickly refused, sending us on our way. Later that evening, I tried to bring her some of our dinner, but she had disappeared. The next time I saw her was when I was trying to earn a spot here at the Clann."
I winked at the crowd.
"But that's a story for another time."
Old 05-25-2015, 07:17 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Is this before or after the news of the Clann tells the Dai Li are coming to attack? Great story Popcorn I loved hearing how Nyna saved Cadence's life when she was younger.
Old 05-27-2015, 06:23 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Hi guys, im back XD! i know i've taken one of the longest breaks ever, but i think im willing to catch up and read all the posts. It'll probably take me a day or so to do so. But i think i can do it XDDD. WISH ME LUCK

Grace:
After hearing the news, I was devastated. For years I thought this place was safe... I couldn't accept the fact that the Dai Li found us. Many students were taking the pledge to fight, but I wanted to take care of the wounded. I flashed a look at the Clann members. Usually they seem calm and under control, but today there was a sense of worry. I was definitely worried to be in the battle, but the chance to end the Dai Li once and for all was to good to pass up.

Authors note:
Sorry for the tiny chapter! I managed to catch up! I can't wait to start the battle. I was hoping during the first mini-battle that I could meet Alice!

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-27-2015 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Merged double posts
Old 05-27-2015, 10:56 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Great posts guys!

Unfortunately, I will need to be a lot less active for the summer as I am headed out to work at camp again. I leave tomorrow, and will be at camp until mid August. I will have limited access to technology as part of my contract, which means less time on here.

I will miss you all tons! Feel free to interact with my characters while I am gone, just keep them true to their personalities!

I will try to come on here as often as I can, but no guarantees it will be very much.

Finn should be fairly easy, he is sweet and perceptive, and closest with Ren.
Night and Alexa know Ren and Talia best besides me, so if you have any questions you can ask them.
And you all know Nyna pretty well She's fairly easy.

I will miss you all!!!
Old 05-27-2015, 11:05 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Aww! Have fun at work/camp!
Old 05-27-2015, 11:06 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Great posts, everyone!

Aw, Popcorn, no need to feel awkward. We all understand that everyone needs some time off now and then. The Mainland does come first.
Lemony, if I remember correctly, the part where Cadence tells Joy her story comes just before the sleepover scene.

Welcome back Marionette! Great to have you back.

Aw, I'm going to miss you, Liri! Hope you have an amazing time at camp!
Oh yeah, I definitely know all about your characters. If anyone's wondering, Talia likes to dance ballet in her free time, and Ren is secretly a stand-up comedian. Don't worry, we'll make sure to include your characters.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 05-27-2015, 11:09 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Thanks Marionette!

Haha very funny Night! I'm gonna miss you too! Thanks!
Old 05-28-2015, 01:09 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Oh dear Nightwish what have you done. Talia a ballet dancer, Ren a stand up comedian? This needs to be in a skit right now! Oh look there's one being written/read right now.

Skit:
Stacia: I find that some of us don't know about each other as much as we could. I mean what activities we like to do.
Joy: That's a great thought Stacia.
Ansell: Yah like how Elder Pierece secretly sings Taylor Swift when no ones around....
Ren, Ezra, Haven, Tori, Hanna:
Tori: Funny, but pointless. There is no point to this meeting. Just to sit around and talk about activities?
Talia: Well actually Tori I do have something that most people don't know about me. I'm a ballerina.
Haven: You're a dancer? This I can't picture.
Talia: It's true. - Talia starts to dance the nut cracker ballet -
Ren: And I myself want to be a stand up comedian. What's with the airplane food? Why peanuts? That's so random. Peanuts no cashews, walnuts, almonds? Just peanuts?
Ivan: I don't get it why question airplane food and peanuts?
Zora: It's funny because all stand up comedians always question airplane food.
Nik: Whose changed the story now?
Adonis: Do not look at me or at my agents. We have nothing to do with this.
Finn: Look guys I found Samuel outside just wandering around looking for Tori.
Samuel: Baa baa baa! Ba!
Tori: Why would you bring him in here ?
Ren: Let's talk about this? How crazy is it that a Goat is married to a human?
Tori: Not married to him he just keeps showing up!
Talia: This would make a great Ballet the Girl and the Goat.
Tori:
Old 05-28-2015, 03:30 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I just love the skits in this RP XD
Old 06-07-2015, 12:00 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
No problem, Liri!

Agreed, Marionette! The skits are the best.

One by one, all of the Gifted and non-Gifted alike take up the pledge to fight. Looking around me, I feel a rush of pride, at being part of all of this. This courage and valiance.
"Together, we are strong!" Nyna calls out. Her words are met with an uproar of cheers and applause.
Nyna, the Elders, and some of the more experienced agents begin giving out instructions. Once the decision to fight has been made, I'm shocked at how quickly the Clann manages to mobilize. Despite the fact that we've essentially been hiding from the Dai Li this whole time, there's no doubt that the Clann has always been prepared for something like this.
I stand close to Stacia, Joy and Hope. Grace left us; she felt that her place should be back at headquarters, preparing to take care of the wounded.
"Do you really think we can do this?" Stacia asks. I can see the determination in all my friends' gazes, determination and hope.
I smile. "Believe it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The team of Dai Li agents slip through the undergrowth, trying to be stealthy in their attack. Ansell and Ren had been correct - it wasn't the Gifted army, just a moderately large group of agents.
We wait, hidden beneath shrubs and behind bushes, in the branches of trees... Here, we have the advantage, as this is our home. We know every tree, every leaf and branch, all the hiding places.
When the King's forces came here, they came expecting us to hunker down and hide. Or perhaps, trying to escape as quickly as we could. Always running, always cowering. That is what they had expected.
Instead, they found an army, lying in wait.
I hear Nyna's high, clear whistle echo through the trees. The signal.

(I know this is uncharacteristically short, but I'm just trying to get things started again. )

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!