PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Site Feedback

Site Feedback Fly right up and speak into the twig. A mod will be with you shortly.Replies to threads are moderated.

Old What happened to my reply screen?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-06-2014, 10:47 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
What happened to my reply screen?

I'm not sure which forum this should go in... Mods, if this is in the wrong forum, I'm sorry, and please move it.
When I logged on today and tried to reply to a thread, I found that my reply box had a yellow background, where it used to be white. I attached an image of it.
I checked my details and my options in User CP, and there's no option that allows me to change the background color. Could someone tell me what's going on?
Attached Images
File Type: png Reply screen.png (163.5 KB, 34 views)
Old 08-06-2014, 10:52 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
My reply screen is like that, too!

Oh my gosh! Same here!

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 08-07-2014 at 04:30 PM. Reason: double posted
Old 08-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Mine isn't. . .weird.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:03 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Hmm, well, odd. My quick-reply screen, and reply to PMs screen is also like this.
Old 08-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Twurtless ._.
View fairybacon's Photo Album
fairybacon's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Apr'15 Coloring Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 
Total Awards: 52

My Mood: Goofyy
fairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyerfairybacon is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Mine is fine
Old 08-07-2014, 11:01 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
What browser are you using? My text boxes change to a yellow color when I use the "auto-fill" feature on Google Chrome.

For example:

Otherwise, I don't really know how to fix it (but as a tinker fairy I would suggest to try using a hammer).
Now that I look at the two images, they are a different shade of yellow.. maybe you could check how it looks on another browser or dig around in the settings of your current one. Sorry, I'm not being very helpful today..

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 08-07-2014, 05:43 PM
View Batleth's Photo Album
Batleth's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 
Total Awards: 130

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Sorry about that. Had a little mishap when adding a new skin to the site. Reply box should be back to white again. Stay tuned to the news in Oct for info about the new skin.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:56 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thank you Batleth! And it's okay, I can't wait to see the new skin.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Me too!