PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archived Threads

Old Awards Showcase

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:05 AM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart Awards Showcase

Hi, fairies! I hope I am posting this thread in the right section? I wanted to know if there is a way to re-arrange the order of your awards in your showcase? I didn't know if you could select which ones you want to show or not... especially if you have tons of them like a lot of you fairies do!

I am curious because I wanted to switch the places of my Thanksgiving award and Halloween award so that the Thanksgiving one is first in line. I hope this makes sense? If we are unable to do this, it's ok!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 11-04-2013, 04:24 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I really don't know.. but cool question.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:25 PM
View Batleth's Photo Album
Batleth's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Klingon Award 2012 PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 
Total Awards: 130

My Mood: Busy
Batleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy ListBatleth is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
Hi, fairies! I hope I am posting this thread in the right section? I wanted to know if there is a way to re-arrange the order of your awards in your showcase? I didn't know if you could select which ones you want to show or not... especially if you have tons of them like a lot of you fairies do!

I am curious because I wanted to switch the places of my Thanksgiving award and Halloween award so that the Thanksgiving one is first in line. I hope this makes sense? If we are unable to do this, it's ok!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Awards are displayed by the order in which you receive them. This way the newest awards you've received are always showing first/in the show case.

Though I have adjusted the time stamp on your thanksgiving award so it is in the right chronological order now.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:56 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
Awards are displayed by the order in which you receive them. This way the newest awards you've received are always showing first/in the show case.

Though I have adjusted the time stamp on your thanksgiving award so it is in the right chronological order now.
Wow, Batleth! Thank you so so much!

~Infinity Mistyvalley