PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Do you own a 3DS?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-19-2017, 01:01 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
School of Dragons

I looked and didn't see a thread so I figured I would make one.
I was wondering if anyone plays School of Dragons?
Old 09-19-2017, 01:45 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I used to play! But I had a lot of trouble with the loading times (my computer has a processor that's slightly less fast than the one they recommended, and as a result the wait times used to be epically long--like, watching it load for 30 minutes or more long), and then there were all the quests that were locked for nonmembers, so I kinda fell out of playing it.
I still create stories in my head for the viking Aduina, and her Monstrous Nightmare, Blaze, though.

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 09-19-2017, 02:26 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
I used to play! But I had a lot of trouble with the loading times (my computer has a processor that's slightly less fast than the one they recommended, and as a result the wait times used to be epically long--like, watching it load for 30 minutes or more long), and then there were all the quests that were locked for nonmembers, so I kinda fell out of playing it.
I still create stories in my head for the viking Aduina, and her Monstrous Nightmare, Blaze, though.
that stinks about the load time problems I had the same problem but then with a new laptop and I started playing threw Facebook Gameroom seemed to be the only way I could keep playing on there.
Old 09-19-2017, 02:59 PM
Is a Pixie
View vidia3886's Photo Album
vidia3886's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Happy
vidia3886 is a talented Fairyvidia3886 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
I am a huge fan of HTTYD, so I sometimes play School of Dragons! I made a new account cuz my oldest account has my avatar having like six dragons and that's way too many for me to handle!
Old 09-21-2017, 02:07 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
YES, HTTYD fans unite! I used to play this game a lot two years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
I used to play! But I had a lot of trouble with the loading times (my computer has a processor that's slightly less fast than the one they recommended, and as a result the wait times used to be epically long--like, watching it load for 30 minutes or more long)
Unfortunately, it works like trash on my newer laptop, but worked much much better on my old desktop. It lags like CRAZY, takes forever to load, and sometimes even crashes. However, it works MUCH better on iPhone but just takes forever to load things (I think this problem may have to do with my phone- because I did not have it before). I have not checked their recommended processor speed though, I will try doing that.

I've grown to own several dragons, and I enjoyed Thunder-Run racing with them. Did I mention one of the quests give you a free Whispering Death Egg? It's been long since I played it, but it was surprising to see that the game has so many new updates. You can now train your adult dragon to titan-size, and they even added terrible terrors (but they are big and you can fly them ). I don't play this game anymore, but do any of you watch Dragons Race to the Edge?
Old 09-22-2017, 06:35 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I love Race to the Edge! I haven't watched the newest season, but it's so good!!
I can't be the only one who kept hearing Tink whenever Heather spoke, right?

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 09-25-2017, 01:34 AM
Is a Pixie
View vidia3886's Photo Album
vidia3886's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Pixie Hollow Parody Award Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 12

My Mood: Happy
vidia3886 is a talented Fairyvidia3886 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
Ikr? I was so glad when Mae Whitman joined the cast! I was a fan of her even before the Tinker Bell movies, with American Dragon: Jake Long, and I’m also a fan of her as April in TMNT (she and Rob Paulson (Bobble) worked together again! But I’m sure that wasn’t the first time they worked together since the Tinker Bell movies...I mean Jeff Bennett (Clank) and Mae were in AD:JL together...but I’m sure they recorded their lines separately but you never know)...

Anyway, it was great hearing Mae in a new role! She really suits voicing Heather!
Old 09-25-2017, 03:07 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I've never played, but I do love HTTYD!

And I agree, Race to the Edge is a great show! I'm finding it to be a nice improvement over the first two seasons.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!