PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Once upon a time... not so long ago

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:03 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
ok sounds like a good idea victoria
Old 11-11-2013, 10:07 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(I have no idea when Anastasia should come in...)
Old 11-11-2013, 10:11 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
The next day at school when Dove, Ivory, and Lillie go for the first time
Old 11-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(Isn't James the son of Rumplestiltskin? I don't know much about that fairy tale character, but he always struck me as an antagonist. Wouldn't that make James one of the bad guys?

Okay, bad guy wise here's what I'm thinking: everyone takes a fast liking to Hunter because he's smart and cunning. Hunter and Shang and maybe James can get close, and Hunter can indirectly convince them to "join the dark side". The bad guys are trying to get rid of the good, right? Maybe there can be a dance at the school, and there can be an "after party" where Hunter groups them all together and the dark ones from the fairytale world can come and destroy them, or something to that affect. Just my idea, though! )
Old 11-11-2013, 10:25 PM
Cookie lover~
View victoriavic1's Photo Album
victoriavic1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Sleepy
victoriavic1 is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
( Sounds like an interesting idea Hazel~ Oh and in Once upon a time, Rumplestiltskin is basically a good guy from what I understood)
Old 11-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Yes, in Once Upon a Time, Rumplestiltskin used to be bad (he was The Dark One), and he still is The Dark One, but he is trying to be good because of his son Niel/Bey, his grandson Henry, and his love Belle.
The only reason he was evil in the first place was because he was afraid and wanted to protect his son and himself. Then he got greedy and couldn't stop. But coming to Storybrooke was a fresh start for him, and now he is trying to be good.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:15 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post

Imogen/Dextrous, Maxine, and Stone are in Italy?
(No, Maxine and Imogen with a bunch of other girls are on their way because they got knocked out. The lady at the orphanage was going to [SPOILER ALERT AHEAD] make all the girls personal servants in England I have writers block, though. D: And Dex is travelling too, with Stone)
Old 11-12-2013, 12:22 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sounds like a great idea, Hazy! You might not want it this way, but could Ivory be the only character to hate his guts since she's naturally kind of paranoid? She's been abandoned and tossed away so much she naturally isn't as trusting as everyone else, so it kind of makes sense.
It's fine if you really want me to change, but that was just how I was going to write it...
Old 11-12-2013, 12:49 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
OOH OOH OOH IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! What if Hunter didn't know which person is the descendant of Peter Pan, since all of the others are the same gender as their character, but Astrid isn't?!? Hunter and Hook could be looking for a BOY, and not notice Astrid!!! Since Peter/Astrid is the main enemy of Hook/Hunter, it would be really cool if Hunter and Hook couldn't find Peter's descendant/ figure out who Astrid is!!!
Just an idea of course............ but would be awesome!!!
Old 11-12-2013, 02:29 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
(I think I'll continue with Nobody's POV. It's more interesting. Also, wouldn't it be interesting if we all knew each other somehow? Also, Astrid you lucky >:P!! Heehee just remembering she's a the descendant of Peter Pan! ((I'm not implying something in that cross out no sir I am not STOP QUESTIONING ME D) Also I'm starting to like Dex more than Max and uhh... Just kidding! Than Maxine and Imogen)

Nobody's POV

Dextrous enjoyed this. Stone was exciting. They "juiced" dogs, ate fish, and then... a bath. Dex was overjoyed, while Stone was simply disgusted, thinking that the mere scent of soap was worse then fish. Stone was officially named. Dextrous bathed deeper into the soap. It was time to get out. "HOW DO YA LIVE WITH THIS STUFFS?!" Stone exclaimed. "It's called soap." Dex explained. He shook his fur out and waited for the right moment watched cartoons had prepared him for. "Mrewoofwoofwoof!" He said, in a rather cat-dog hybrid like tone. He paused, then heard it. "WOOF WOOF WOOF." He was not hiding food in his pocket anymore.

Maxine shook Imogen "Get up!" she said in a febrile tone. "OH, SERVANTS!" Maxine pretended to be knocked out. "Restless sleepers. Good, they'll be excellent seamstresses."

(I think that making them short and usually ending with dialogue is better for me. It gives me lots of ideas)
Old 11-12-2013, 02:35 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Ashley:

We ride our bikes into the driveway of my grandparents' house. Logan comes rushing out of the house screaming.
"HEY ASH WHERE WERE YOU AND WHO ON EARTH ARE YOU WITH?"
"Ella, Jacques, this is my little brother Logan."
"IM NOT THAT LITTLE! ONLY BY 14 MONTHS!"
"Whatever."
Ella giggles.

(I feel so excluded in this RP )

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 11-18-2013 at 01:28 AM. Reason: No More Luke.
Old 11-12-2013, 05:48 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Once upon a time... not so long ago

Come on over to england jenny!!!
And electro, you can change to be dextrous rather than Imogen or maxine if you want.
Old 11-12-2013, 06:50 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(Ooh, I like that, Liri! Maybe they could think it's James or Shang or Luke maybe? And Night Wish, that's totally okay for Ivory to hate Hunter, or at least not trust him. But I was also thinking that Dove could join the Ivory/Astrid/Lillie best friendship?

Oh, and maybe Dove can be the oldest out of Ivory, Astrid, and Lillie? Wendy always seemed motherly and protective of her brothers and the Lost Boys, so maybe she can kind of "look out" for her soon to be sisters and soon to be friend?)

Dove

At around four, Grace took Ivory and Lillie to the orphanage so they could pick up some stuff they needed for the "sleep over". I stayed home to wash the lunch dishes. I shuttered at the thought of Lillie living in the same house as I, 24/7.
"Come on, Dove. You need to grow up and get over your hatred of Lillie. She's had a rough life. You need to go easy on her," I told myself aloud as I loaded the last plate into the dishwasher. I rinsed my hands with the hot water and dried them on the dish towel. I went upstairs to my room and started unpacking. Afterall, I had just moved here a few days ago.
It all seemed so soon, so rushed. Grandmother admitting she was sick, then quickly sending me away. Aunt Grace wanting to adopt two girls right after welcoming me into her home and life.
I hung up a shirt in my closet, wondering what to wear for my first day of school in London tomorrow. Aunt Grace had enrolled Ivory, Lillie, and I into ninth grade (I totally forgot the name of the school). I was nervous, because Grandmother had always homeschooled me.
I was examining my clothing options when I heard Aunt Grace's car drive up. Ivory and Lillie dashed upstairs into Ivory's room, deep in conversation. I sat down on my bed. Against my will, I started to think about the contrasts of the girls' and my lives. I don't have anything in common with them I assume. I went through a mental list, appearance and personality wise. Then it dawned on me: all three of us were orphans. I was fortunate enough to have family take me in, but what if Grandmother and Grace never had? I probably would have ended up just like them, somewhere in an orphanage in Paris.
Aunt Grace seemed bent on adopting Ivory and Lillie. Maybe I should make an effort to get to know them. After all, I couldn't judge a book by its cover.
I got up and peeked my head into Ivory's room. Both girls were sitting, leaning against the bed, talking in hushed voices.
"...Maybe if we opened a window," Lillie suggested.
"We're two stories up. She would never be able to climb that, even if she does hop on roofs for sport," Ivory replied.
"Ivory, what are we going to do!" Lillie moaned, tossing her head back in frustration. "As much as I like the Lovelys, we can't be separated from Astrid. We have to find a way."
"I know," Ivory said and put an arm around her friend.
I decided now would be a good time to reveal that I had been eavesdropping on them. I stepped into the doorway. "What are you two talking about?"

Hunter

The bell rings, and I hurry out of the school. I go over to Elisabeth's, and make up a story about how I need tutoring. I already know practically everything there is to know about this mortal world. I leave Elisabeth's, and start to wander the streets of London. I need a place to crash for the night. I'm tired of sleeping in trees or abandoned alleys. Just then, I bump into two familiar faces. The redhead and Shang.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" The girl apologized immediately.
"It's okay," I say with a laugh. "Marina, right?"
She nodded. "Shang had offered to walk me home. Wanna join?"
"Sure!" I reply enthusiastically. I have to get to know these people. "So that biology teacher, Mr. Baschez just kept rambling on about the structure of the cell. He kind of lost me at cellular respiration and all those ATP's and energy and stuff."

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 11-12-2013 at 06:56 AM.
Old 11-12-2013, 07:56 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
They should think its Jem! Because he jokes around a lot and teases people... kinda like Peter!

Yes I think that Dove should catch them sneaking Astrid in, and then become a part of their circle! Yea I think thats a good idea Hazy about Dove being the oldest/protective

Also, I think Hunter and Hook should know Astrid is one of the fairytale descendants, but maybe they think she is the descendant of... maybe... Little Red Riding Hood? I dunno... someone.
Because! What if they get all the characters together at a party or something and then Hunter kidnaps them and takes them all to Hook in Neverland, and then Astrid goes all Pan on them and controls the island! heheheheheee cause ya know how he is connected to Neverland.... all that stuffs....

Anywho..... I will post tomorrow sometime!
Old 11-12-2013, 03:56 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Lillie

"I don't want to stay in this place any more than you do," Ivory replies. "And it's obvious that Dove isn't exactly going to roll out the welcome mat. But Miss Lovely seems determined to adopt us."
"So what do we do about Astrid?" I ask, worried. "We can't just leave her there."
We immediately stop talking when Miss Grace walks in with a smile on her face. "Hello, girls! Great news!"
Uh-oh….
"Miss Lovely - " Ivory begins.
"Please, call me Grace." She says. "I'm going to enroll the both of you in high school. You'll be starting tomorrow, while I take care of the adoption papers."
"Uh - we - " Ivory sputters. My mouth drops open, but I quickly shut it. Not just adoption, but high school!?!?! I was homeschooled at the orphanage for a long time. I've never been to a public school before. I am beginning to feel nervous about this...
"Um, Miss - Grace?" Ivory says slowly. "I left something behind at the orphanage. Could I go with you tomorrow to get it?"
"Me, too!" I exclaim, sounding a little too eager. “I mean... I have a few goodbyes I'd like to say. Could I come too?"
"We can go after dinner today, if you'd like." She smiles. "There's no need to worry about school, girls. Dove will be starting right along with you. You won't be alone."
"Sounds great." I spit out, my voice dripping with sarcasm.
"I'm thinking running away isn't such a bad idea." Ivory jokes as Miss Grace leaves the room.
“Seriously.” I mutter. I am so furious right now, I could burst into tears. This can’t get any worse!
Ivory and I hurry to her room upstairs, whispering about how we will get Astrid here. She tells me there is an attic perfect for her to stay in.
"I don’t know how we will let her in, maybe if we opened a window." I suggest as we sit down by her bed.
"We're two stories up. She would never be able to climb that, even if she does hop on roofs for sport," Ivory replies.
"Ivory, what are we going to do! As much as I like the Lovelys, we can't be separated from Astrid. We have to find a way."
"I know," Ivory puts an arm around me.
"What are you two talking about?" a voice says suddenly. I jump to my feet and turn to the door, completely startled. My eyes narrow.
Dove.
“It’s not right to eavesdrop!!” I hiss, my face turning scarlet. “You should have knocked, ever heard of that?!” I turn away, trying not to fly off the handle anymore.
Our plan has been ruined. Dove will tell Miss Grace what she heard and we’ll never be able to sneak Astrid in. We’ll never see her again.
I cover my face with my hands and burst into tears.
And I thought this couldn’t get any worse…

Marina

As Shang and I continue to our homes, Hunter suddenly runs into us.
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I apologize.
"It's okay," Hunter laughs. "Marina, right?"
I smile and nod. "Shang had offered to walk me home. Wanna join?"
"Sure!” He replies enthusiastically. "So that biology teacher, Mr. Baschez just kept rambling on about the structure of the cell. He kind of lost me at cellular respiration and all those ATP's and energy and stuff."
I laugh. “At least you got there, he lost me at the very beginning!”
Hunter, Shang and I chat for a while, my concerns about Hunter vanishing. Elisabeth was definitely wrong about him!
“Well, here’s my home!” I say. “See you later!” I wave and walk up to the front door.
When I enter the house, Miss Powell greets me.
“Hello Marina! How was your first day of school?”
“It was great.” I grin. “I already made two friends.”

(or so she thinks… )