PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Year of Inspiration

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-21-2015, 10:56 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Thank you Neverbelle, Ruby, and Twi for telling me how to use [ shot ], I wondered what that option did.

To Ruby I could add the pictures to my Hello Kitty blog (I don't use the blog to post, I just use it to store my pictures), but it's so much easier to copy and paste from Facebook. It's good to know that it really is Facebook and not my laptop. I'll see what happens if I upload the newer graphics to an album.

To Neverbelle The inspiration for that picture and saying came from the "Keep Calm and Carry On" (of course). It actually came from annoyance from seeing it everywhere, with the last part being changed (some being really crude), so I thought up my own saying; because sometimes you can't help but freak out, it doesn't mean you can't carry on still. And yes, I'm feeling better, but I will continue with my Year of Inspiration until I have done 365 days!

I really wish Disney would release their older TV series, especially "Aladdin" and "The Little Mermaid". I keep finding the episodes on YouTube, but then the accounts usually get suspended. Come on Disney, what are you waiting for!? You could at least put the series on Netflix.

Last edited by Sapphira110; 03-21-2015 at 11:05 PM.
Old 03-22-2015, 05:20 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
I thought up my own saying; because sometimes you can't help but freak out, it doesn't mean you can't carry on still. And yes, I'm feeling better, but I will continue with my Year of Inspiration until I have done 365 days!
That's why it spoke to me- there have been times lately when everything was just too much and I felt like I was going crazy, but if you just keep carrying on things get better again.
I'm so glad you're feeling better and am looking forward to seeing what you post next. I admire your dedication!

Ooh I would be so happy if Disney would bring those series out on dvd! I have the Disney Princess stories dvds, and they have a few episodes of The Little Mermaid and the Aladdin series on them, but I wish I could see all of the episodes & I really want to see the Hercules one again too!

I don't understand why they take the videos down if they aren't releasing them themselves... Just seems greedy to me.
Old 03-22-2015, 06:12 AM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Wow, these edits and quotes are really awesome!

Do you mind if I save a few of them? I'll probably just use them as my Wallpaper and show to a few friends, but if I post them anywhere I'll give full credit to you and give a link to this thread!
Old 03-22-2015, 04:49 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Spoiler for March 22 - 27:
March 22:

I couldn't think of a quote for today, the one I had planned was too similar to yesterday's, so I chose another quote from one of my stories. The girl in the picture (which I made using a dress-up game from AzaleasDolls) is Gale, the female protagonist in The Fading King

which is about a young girl who sets out on a difficult and near impossible journey to find the new king to take over for the old king; who is fading away.

I tried uploading the picture to a Facebook album, but the quality was still just as bad...boo, hiss~

To Daisy You can save and use my graphics if you wish! Once I post them on the internet it's a little hard to keep people from stealing them, but as long as I'm credited (especially for the ones featuring quotes from my books) then I'm fine with it.

March 23:

Today's quote comes in high definition! Or at least better quality than Facebook.

The background picture is very close to how I imagine the 'scene' in my book looking like, with the 'flowers' in the quote referring to wisteria.

March 24:

March 25:

Spoken by another one of my characters from the book I'm working on, "The Fading King". It may be difficult to understand why we are where we are in life, just try to think on the positive side.

March 27:

Spoiler for March 28 - March 31:
March 28:

March 29:

Many of us do not get the thanks we deserve, some don't ask for it but it is always appreciated regardless.

March 30:

Ah, another quote from my up and coming new novel.

March 31:

Another song from the Little Mermaid TV series. I wanted a picture of a modern world (like a girl and a horse) by water, but showing a fantasy realm (the girl becomes a princess, the horse becomes a unicorn) reflected in the water, but I couldn't find anything!! Drives me crazy, I've seen lots of paintings like that.

Last edited by Sapphira110; 09-12-2015 at 03:44 AM.
Old 03-23-2015, 05:47 AM
Happy New Year!
View Daisy GlitterConfetti's Photo Album
Daisy GlitterConfetti's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 24

My Mood: Adventurous
Daisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A listDaisy GlitterConfetti has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Great! Thanks, Sapphira! And don't worry, I'd never steal your edits or quotes!

Last edited by Daisy GlitterConfetti; 03-23-2015 at 05:47 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 04-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

April 1:

Happy April Fool's Day

Last edited by Sapphira110; 09-24-2015 at 02:05 PM.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:07 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Nice inspirational quotes, Sapphira! Like everyone else has noted, these have made my day.

Also, a happy April Fools Day to you too, Sapphira.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:16 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Haha, I love Pinkie Pie! & imho laughter definitely is the best medicine.
Old 04-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Yep. It certainly is.

I wonder what today's quote is?
Old 04-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Spoiler for April 2-3:
April 2:

April 3:

It's Firefly!! Eek *screams of excitement* The newest season of My Little Pony: Friendships is Magic starts tomorrow where I live, hence all the pony graphics. The quote comes from a Winx Club song, I like to use them because they always have such uplifting lyrics for girls.

Last edited by Sapphira110; 09-24-2015 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Fixed April 2's picture
Old 04-03-2015, 02:35 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Awesome quote, Sapphira! I love all of these so far.

New My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic season? I haven't seen any ads for that, so it might not be coming out where I live, but I still like the show!
Old 04-07-2015, 07:25 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Spoiler for April 4 - 7:
April 4:

Click the image to view the full version

April 5:

I thought this quote of my own goes well with Rapunzel.

April 6:

April 7:

Last edited by Sapphira110; 04-15-2015 at 02:49 PM.
Old 04-07-2015, 07:31 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Awesome quotes, Sapphira!
Old 04-08-2015, 02:46 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

( Thank you, Rainbowswirls )

Spoiler for April 8 - 12:
April 8:

I chose the heroine Raven because of what my brother told me about her and what I've seen in the old 'Teen Titans' cartoon; with all she's been through and her constant struggles, she could have easily turned out to be a villain - yet chose the path of a hero.

April 9:

The words come from the Crystal Realm book series, not the image; spoken by two different characters.

April 10:

I found this quote while looking for a picture for April 9's, the two go hand-in-hand.

April 11:

April 12:

I don't know if this is inspirational or not, but it says to me that there may still be magic and hope out there and I need to stop being blind to it.
("The Last Unicorn" was my favorite movie as a kid, I cried every time I watch it; couldn't help it.)

Spoiler for April 13-20 (with a few days missing):

April 13:

Failure is not falling down, but refusing to get up after getting knocked down. I'm sure Silvermist would agree.

April 14:

I just wanted to thank Ruby (Book Thing) for liking my book quotes. I was a little concerned, when I first started this, that maybe people wouldn't care about them. I recently had one of my books reviewed and they said: '...each new, interesting character they meet have their own background story and a new lesson to teach the main characters. These teachings range from the very simple to the more profound ones that the reader could easily relate to in some way.' And so I thought I should try to single out my favorites for the quotes. If they uplift my spirit, they should uplift some of your spirits, right?

April 18:

April 19:

...and display their hidden talents above people's clouded opinion. I got this from a folk story called 'How the Brazilian Beetles Got their Gorgeous Coats'. This one is to make me feel better about myself when people assume upsetting things about me, because I could very well have hidden wings (or talents.)

April 20:

Yesterday when I read the Brazilian Beetles story I thought it would go the way of the Tortoise and the Hare tale and figured the lesson would be the quote I used for today.

April 21:

April 22:

Last edited by Sapphira110; 10-13-2015 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:44 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
This is a wonderful project. I'll be checking PHF more often just to see what's been added to this thread!