PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fly Home > Fly Home Archive

Fly Home Archive Archive forum for your Home threads.

Old New Homes After Membership Ends

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-30-2010, 09:00 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
New Homes After Membership Ends

I can't find the thread that was about this topic, sorry. Anyway, somebody reported that after their membership ended, they logged in to find the original small home restored, and all their items in storage. Then, when they resumed membership, the large home was returned, but empty and they had to put everything back the way it was.
I found out this morning that the same thing happens if you only bought a new small home. I logged in to the account and saw that the membership was over, so I did not fly my fairy into the meadow. Instead I opened a window and had my fairy Rill fly to the other fairy's home to see if it had changed. It was just as she had left it.
Then, I chose my fairy Fauna on the second account and as soon as she started to fly in, even before the server list appeared, Rill --who was waiting in Fauna's home, was taken to an empty home. ( It was like when you are going to a party game or after someone stops their party.) Anyway, she came back to Fauna's home and it was empty except for the ladybug. But it was still the animal talent home that Fauna had bought. So then I flew Fauna to her home where Rill was waiting. I had been so happy to see that the animal home was still there, that I did not pay close attention to what was happening in the second account with Fauna. I was away from the computer for a few minutes. When I got back, Rill was in an animal talent home, and Fauna was in a garden talent home. I went from window to window and saw both fairies together, in different homes. I wish I could have a screen shot showing the two windows side by side. I did get screen shots of each home. Then Rill flew out of the home and back in, it was a garden home.
Another account, which has fairies with new large homes, also ended its membership today and I had Rill check their homes and they were all unchanged. So, it looks like you can keep your home intact if you do not fly into the hollow with your fairy before buying a new membership. If you log in and see the message that says Become a Member, don't select a fairy, and don't fly in until you get membership in order to avoid having to redo your home.
Here are the screen shots. The first one shows how Fauna redecorated her original garden home when she first got membership, before the new homes were available. (She was meant to be an animal talent.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fauna'sAnimalTalentHome.JPG (96.9 KB, 74 views)
File Type: jpg FaunaHome1.JPG (91.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg FaunaHome2.JPG (64.4 KB, 64 views)
Old 11-30-2010, 09:13 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
What an interesting experiment, thanks for doing this

Great tip about not logging in if your membership has accidently lapsed, even if your home is returned it would be an absolute pain having to redecorate all over again, ugh!

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 11-30-2010, 09:15 PM
Hall of Fame
View pixiedust34's Photo Album
pixiedust34's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award National Cookie Day 2012 Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Bahahaha
pixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queen
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Here is the article you are looking for.

Never News - 18 November - The Fairy Feast

I was the one before that sacrificed my home to find out if you loose it or not. It was discussed in that article, but at the time I didn't know what would happen if another fairy flew into your home. good to know now.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:28 PM
Is a Pixie
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 

Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust34 View Post
Here is the article you are looking for.

Never News - 18 November - The Fairy Feast

I was the one before that sacrificed my home to find out if you loose it or not. It was discussed in that article, but at the time I didn't know what would happen if another fairy flew into your home. good to know now.

Aha! I knew I had read something about it. Thank you. (No wonder I didn't find it, I never would have thought to look there.) And thank you again for doing your experiment because it saved me the trouble of redoing my other fairies' homes. I am just going to leave that account alone until I am ready to get the membership again.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:13 AM
Autumn The Crazy Fairy
View iAutumn's Photo Album
iAutumn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Sunshine
iAutumn has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Yes, that does happen. I don't approve of Disney taking away Faries homes,after all the work they did to earn the Ingrediants to buy items and that Home.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:56 AM
Maybe I'll fly~
View vanillablossom12's Photo Album
vanillablossom12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Riddle Participant's Award Summer 2012 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Pixie Resolution Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Apathetic
vanillablossom12 is a talented Fairyvanillablossom12 is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Yes, I noticed this when I lost my membership... it's rather a pain in the neck! But then it won't be that much trouble when I get membership again, since I hadn't even finished decorating the rooms
Old 01-07-2011, 09:16 AM
aka Ginkgo♥
View Ginkgo's Photo Album
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Amuzed
Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
yah i saw that too
my membership ended yesterday and carrot had a big home and it turned out to be like urs
anyways my other fairies prinna and arianna had small homes but they r exatly similar as before including all the member stuff
its rly strange...
i just noticed my pet is still there too but asleep
Old 01-07-2011, 02:45 PM
Warming up!:D
View Lauren20's Photo Album
Lauren20's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award Winter Solstice Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award 2010 Holiday Award Halloween'10 Award Autumn 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Sunshine
Lauren20 has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Aww Carrot I'm so sorry that your membership ended! Who knows maybe you may be able to buy membership cards in the future?!
Old 03-13-2011, 04:06 AM
Is a Pixie
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Update

I just got a new membership for my fairy Fauna, the garden talent who really wants to be animal talent. After the membership was activated, she flew into her small animal talent home, which she had previously purchased last time she had membership, expecting to find it completely empty. Instead she found her furniture moved for her and arranged just as it had been in the flowery garden home. See screen shot below. (She had the furniture as large as possible and arranged in an attempt to hide as much of the flowery walls as she could).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FaunaHome3.JPG (73.0 KB, 43 views)