PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Feedback Archive

Site Feedback Archive Site Feedback Archived Threads

Old Skype?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-31-2014, 10:15 AM
Is a Pixie
View Raichi's Photo Album
Raichi's Fairy
Raichi is a talented FairyRaichi is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent
Skype?

Does pixiehollowforums have a skype group?

I really like skypegroups because they allow you to talk to others who share the same interest all at once rather than individually.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:16 PM
Minister of Music
View Jack I's Photo Album
Jack I's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 92

My Mood: Musical
Jack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the QueenJack I met the Queen
We do not have a skypegroup, no. That said, if you're looking for a way to instant message other members of the site you could always try the site IRC client. We have two channels set up specifically for this site, #pixiehollowforums and #pixietrivia.

This chat client is accessible on the right-hand side of the homepage, and looks like this.

It's usually fairly quiet, but if you could rustle up a few friends to join you there it is our official live chat for the sites. Just remember that all the rules that apply here will also apply there, plus a few extra rules that help tailor to the nature of a live chat client.