PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > UserPages

UserPages Talk about your userpage, ask for opinions, ask for help, and give help.

Old Beautiful Flash effects for your Userpage!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-20-2013, 10:17 AM
Icond and Pro by Stormy♥
View Primadonnagirly's Photo Album
Primadonnagirly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Cloudy
Primadonnagirly has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Heart Beautiful Flash effects for your Userpage!

I sometimes browse in Html&Graphics sites,and i would like to show what i found on Lidodesing and Xflash websites!I no have Userpage,but i think these Swf files will give your page an unique and sparkly style.I translate all information from Hungary to English.All you have to do is copy&paste the code,and in the url section,give the flash file url,and then customize the height,top and left things.Dont forget to give the copyright to Lidodesing,if you use these!I use this to my pixie blog,so it works.Oh,and also don't forget to comment your opinion about these,and please also reply if you find these useful!

How to add&customize things

HTML Code:
<div style="left: 25px; width: 500px; position: absolute; top: 110px; height: 300px;"><embed height="250" width="500" wmode="transparent" src="FLASH URL" enablejavascript="false" allowscriptaccess="never" allownetworking="internal"></embed></div>
First,you have to copy this code,and paste it in your customize userpage section,i mean the html section on it(i dont know how look like,sorry).After that,pick your favorite from these files,copy the link url,and paste it in the url section.After,i recommend to customize the height and width things,(forget the absolute and the others,)here is the example what you have to also customize,and what are these:

- left: 5px > If you type more larger number,the flash more adjust in left side.
- width: 650px > The Flash width
- top: 100px > If you tpye more larger number,the flash position will more down in the page.
- height: 300px > The flash height

Flashes
And here is the flash offer,you also find cute and japanese flashes,flowers,sparkles etc.Al you have to do is copy your choice url link,and paste in the "FLASH URL" section.Some of these have "Cursor" mode option too.The simbolum is a recommended in some of these.

●.•°´●Sparkly/Stars/Effects/Stripes●.•°´●

Sparkly silver balls

Pixie dusts
Sparkles&Pixie dusts
Sparkles&Light Explosion streaks
Sparkly Explosion streaks /CURSOR MODE/
Bokeh Green Lights
Colorstar
Sparkle Rain
Sparkle streaks
Rainbow Stars
Stars1
Stars2
Stars3
Stars4
Stars5
Rainbow stars /CURSOR MODE/

Rainbow Circles/CURSOR MODE/
Night

Fire /CURSOR MODE/
Neon Levin
Comet
Santa with stars
Stripes
*Red▌Blue▌Pink▌Green▌Purple silk /*RANDOM APPEARED/
Cylinder stripes1
Cylinder stripes2
Sun with star
Rainbow Concentric
Colorful Explosion
Pastel stripes
Smoke

●.•°´●Raindrops/Snowflakes/Fireworks/Leaves/Bubbles●.•°´●
Rainbow raindrops
Rain1
Rain2
Rain3
Snowflakes1
Snowflakes2
Snowflakes3
Snowflakes4
Firework1
Firework2
Firework3
Autumn tree with falling leaves
Autumn leaves
Leaves with sparkles
Bubbles1/CURSOR MODE/
Bubbles2

●.•°´●Animals/Flowers/Japan/Cute/Hearts/Other●.•°´●
Sweets
Cute1
Cute2
Cute3
Cute4
Cute5
Cute6
Kisses
Singing Girl
Japanese boy and girl
Congratulation title with pink ribbon
Aerial Balls
Poppy
White falling flowers
Butterfly with flowers/CURSOR MODE/
Falling Hawaii Purple Flowers
Pink Petals
Yellow flowers1
Yellow flowers2
Pink-Purple flowers
Hearts1
Hearts2
Hearts3
Hearts4
Hearts5
Hearts6
Hearts7
Hearts8
Hearts9
Grey big heart
Heart with patch
Pink Heart tree
Heart frame
Hearty bottle
Flying white hearts
Love you blue hearts with sparkles
X with circles/CURSOR MODE/
Arrows1
Arrows2
Arrows3
Water rings
Ball with effects
Humans
Fish1
Fish2/CURSOR MODE/
Ants
Blue Butterflyies
Yellow Butterflyies
Eagle
Birds
Dragonflies1
Dragonflies2

*(Edit) Xflash
If you would like just a simply normal size flash,i recommend these for your user page. In these flashes,you dont have to use Ld code,because there are own by the xflash site.Just copy the flash code.

Spider
Morpho Butterfly
Mystery Blue Ball
Twillight Sparkle(Just for My Little Pony Friendship is magic fans )
Grown green plants

Importand things&Mistakes

Some of xflash flashes brings you the xflash site,when you clicking on it.
If the flash says not loaded,then its just an error,refresh the page,or replace again the code :/.
If your Userpage theme have link options,aka links,make sure your flash position not on the links,because flash can block the click on links.

Please leave your commment/opinion about these,aka post reply!

Last edited by Jezzi; 07-20-2013 at 06:53 PM. Reason: changed font colour for easier reading
Old 07-20-2013, 05:50 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Those are really, really cute! I haven't tried putting one on my userpage yet, but I think it would be a really pretty addition! Thank you for sharing!
Old 07-20-2013, 05:57 PM
Icond and Pro by Stormy♥
Primadonnagirly's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Oh,i thanks for you really like it,and i hope will others find these useful too,.I'am really glad you like it.

Oh, i think you should try something white or black for your Userpage,that would be very fit and match with your userpage Css theme desing.

Last edited by Jezzi; 07-20-2013 at 06:47 PM. Reason: double posted
Old 07-20-2013, 06:53 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Wow, thank's for sharing these, Vanessa! I can't decide which one I like best! I will definitely use some of these when I update my userpage

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 07-29-2013, 11:06 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
It's not working :/ And I don't really understand it Would you mind trying to repeat it again?
Old 07-30-2013, 04:34 PM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
I'm with Jenny...I don't really understand how to make it work
Old 07-30-2013, 06:06 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Thanks for sharing, but I'm with the other pixies here... I am completely confused, too.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:11 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Rainbow

These are so pretty! I'm not using one but I know alot of other pixies will really appreciate this. It's so nice of you to post them.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:40 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Thanks for sharing these. But I must be doing something wrong too.
I want to use Rain 2 on my user pager so this is the code that I got~
<div style="left: 5px; width: 650px; position: absolute; top: 100px; height: 300px;"><embed height="250" width="500" wmode="transparent" src="http://lidodesign.gportal.hu/portal/lidodesign/upload/512921_1304155179_00839.swf" enablejavascript="false" allowscriptaccess="never" allownetworking="internal"></embed></div>

is that right or not? Cause nothing happens, no rain.

~Twi
Old 08-01-2013, 06:01 AM
Icond and Pro by Stormy♥
Primadonnagirly's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
Thanks for sharing these. But I must be doing something wrong too.
I want to use Rain 2 on my user pager so this is the code that I got~
<div style="left: 5px; width: 650px; position: absolute; top: 100px; height: 300px;"><embed height="250" width="500" wmode="transparent" src="http://lidodesign.gportal.hu/portal/lidodesign/upload/512921_1304155179_00839.swf" enablejavascript="false" allowscriptaccess="never" allownetworking="internal"></embed></div>

is that right or not? Cause nothing happens, no rain.

~Twi
Quote:
Thanks for sharing, but I'm with the other pixies here... I am completely confused, too.
Quote:
I'm with Jenny...I don't really understand how to make it work
Quote:
It's not working :/ And I don't really understand it Would you mind trying to repeat it again?
Quote:
Sad thing, i cant try to my userpage, but in my tumblr, this is works, though in my sidebar only for full look.I think the userpage css theme automatically hide the flash from the background,or just not accepted flashes,or not loading,which is not problem,you have to fresh the page,its sometimes happening.I tried with the xflash code,i combined with ld flashes,but nothing happpent.But, i had to ask,the xflash codes works?Sry to all ,i cant help,i no have userpage.

Last edited by Jezzi; 08-01-2013 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Personal Information