PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old How did you usually spend your time in Pixie Hollow?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-29-2016, 02:02 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Question How did you usually spend your time in Pixie Hollow?

It's been four almost three years since Pixie Hollow's closing, wow! This made me really wonder about how it would be like if the hollow was still there, if I will still enjoy it in the same way I did earlier.
Even though I will never forget the fun I had, I really hope I wouldn't "grow out" of it, if I were to go back. How did you enjoy your time in a day of your life, and do you think you will grow out of it?

Last edited by Daisybelle; 07-02-2016 at 12:25 AM.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:42 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
It's actually been almost three years since the closing. But it all depended on what I felt like doing.

Whenever there's a new event, the first thing I do is read the Never News and explore the event's decorations and features. When new items come to the shops, I like to go there.

But any other time, I sometimes go on quests, I sometimes dress my fairy up and decorate my home, but other times I simply fly around the hollow for no reason. I also enjoyed making new friends and flying to my friends. I always find something to do when I'm board.
Old 06-30-2016, 01:21 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisybelle View Post
It's been four years since Pixie Hollow's closing, wow!
Don't scare us like that, I'm sure it hasn't been that long since the closing.

Hmm, I do wonder if I would play Pixie Hollow in the same way as I had done before. I used to always complete the event quests and other activities as soon as they were released. Then I would try to come along to the Famous Fairy visits if I had the time, but would otherwise continue working on my Royal badges, play some of my favorite Talent Games, and create new outfits using both new and old clothing items.

If I'd have the opportunity to play this year, I would definitely take the time to save more PDF files of my fairy and sparrow man, and just take a break from flying to chat to other pixies. I would probably also change my house decor for every season, or at least out in the garden. That would make the changing of the seasons an even more interesting and special occasion.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 06-30-2016, 03:22 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
It seems a lot of fairies miss Pixie Hollow because of all the friends they made on the game. Well, I was the oddball-lone fairy. I got lots of friend requests and only accepted them to be nice, but I never really talked to them or hung out.

The few things I said to others were:
"I'd fly backwards if I could" and "I don't talk much". See how horrible my social skills were?

When it came to picking a server, I only chose the least crowded ones - unless a Minister or Famous Fairy was visiting.

So, to answer your question, as a Member I would spend my time earning badges and doing any quests available; leveling up so I could make certain clothes and house items.
As a non-member, I had fun gathering ingredients so when I was a member again; flying around and pretending I was actually in the Hollow; redecorating my house and garden; playing around with different clothes combinations; oh, and playing games like Snowy Lullaby and Seed Sorter. I also loved to bake, it didn't matter if I could keep the sweets or not - that's actually the one thing I missed the most: baking. I know it's silly, Dulcie's Kitchen wasn't the greatest game in the world, but I still loved it.
Old 07-02-2016, 12:24 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post
It's actually been almost three years since the closing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
Don't scare us like that, I'm sure it hasn't been that long since the closing.
Oh, whoops! It felt like four years.

All of your answers are interesting. Thank you guys for posting!
Old 07-02-2016, 01:52 AM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
While I was on, I really was not a member full time, but I enjoyed going to parties. Doing Fashion Contests. They were awesome. And when I could, I dyed a fair amount of non-member clothes. Then I could do all of the colors in the Fashion Contests while I was a non-member (and it kept my fairy's wardrobe from being too dull.)
But bunch hunting and just flitting around the meadows, letting my imagination drift into Pixie Hollow. Playing games with people...
It feels so long ago that I was on the Hollow. If I went on it now... hmm... maybe I would actually try to listen to the music. I didn't like listening to it when I played. I would occasionally turn it on, but it was not something I listened to usually.

Old 07-02-2016, 02:48 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
How did I usually spend my time in Pixie Hollow? Most of the time I would fly in on the first day of events, looking at the newest clothes and furniture available in the shops, completing the newest quests, and trying to meet the Famous Fairies. And when I wasn't participating in the new events, I would mostly do the other story quests offered. That was one of my favorite things to do, at it made me feel connected to the fairies, like Tink and Sil. I also loved chatting and playing with friends, although those friends were mostly PHF fairies rather than fairies I randomly met, as I never saw many of those other fairies again. (And if I did, they often didn't remember me.) I also loved to play several of my fairies simultaneously, and helped develop their own personalities and stories.

If I could play Pixie Hollow again, maybe I would talk to new fairies I didn't know, but most likely I'd do everything I've missed doing--play talent games, go on quests, and throw parties or get-togethers with all of you. And maybe, I'd just enjoy Pixie Hollow itself--the music, the meadows, the memories.

Do I think I'd grow out of it? Sure--even now I find myself playing MMOs less and less. But I do think that I would come back to it from time to time, if for nostalgia only. It's like they say--absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 09-18-2016, 11:25 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I spent a lot of time going to fairy college and pretending to be a student. Or decorating my fairy houses and going to collect ingredients to buy things.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:08 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Smile

I chatted, played the mini-games, told stories, tried to get badges, and tried out fashion shows.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)