PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion

Fairies General Discussion General Pixie Hollow/Fairies Gaming Discussions which do not fit anywhere else.

Old Early fairies?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-14-2015, 06:46 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Question Early fairies?

What fairies did you have before you created your first main fairy? You may tell us that your main fairy was your first fairy if you want to. You can tell us as much as you remember!

My first fairy was created in 2006 or 2007. She was a water fairy, and I think her name was Dewdrop. I think she had the default water talent hairstyle at that time and she might've wore purple. My second fairy was an animal fairy that I think was named Amber, and I think she had braids.

Other fairies from the virtual world (I found images of them in a folder where I used to keep old pictures):

Misty?-Water talent that I think had black hair
Magpie-Light talent with dark skin and I think short simple hair
Snowflake-Tinker talent with dark skin and either the fluffy or styled short hair back

I also remember creating an animal fairy named Mudpie Tulipdance that I thought was going to be my official main fairy (I kind of wish she was). She did lots of quests, and was the first to meet a famous fairy (Tinkerbell at the Autumn Revelry). I did delete her, but I later created other fairies with the last name Tulipdance.

And I remember creating a water fairy with I think the styled short hair back right before Silver. So, what do you remember? Mods are free to move this post.
Old 07-14-2015, 07:26 PM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
My first fairy was my main fairy, River. I made quite a few others but River was my favorite.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:49 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
My first fairy was also my main fairy, Julie. She was made in 2012, so it wasn't early. I might've created a few fairies on the site earlier, but I don't remember their names.
Old 07-15-2015, 04:41 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I can't remember all my early fairies, but I know that there were two that came before Rosa. One of them was an animal fairy named Lauren who wore lilac purple--I remember her the most because she lasted the longest, having been deleted a few months after Rosa arrived. The other fairy I had was an animal talent as well--I think she liked the color orange. There was also a light fairy on another account--I think her name was Kiki, and she loved to wear bright yellow to go with her messy blond hair. I rediscovered her in 2009, played on her for a week or so, then she slipped back among the other fairies I forgot the accounts to before disappearing completely. I don't have pictures of any of them--only faded memories.
Old 07-15-2015, 06:44 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I had lots of early fairies. But I remember Pearl Bubblespring the most because she was my main fairy before Daisybelle. I deleted her in 2012...?
Pearl Bubblespring was a
She had short red hair, purple eyes and rosy skin darker than Daisybelle.
Old 07-15-2015, 09:39 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hmm, interesting thread, Tinker! This certainly brings up old memories...
I believe my first fairy was named Pearl Seamist, and she Arrived on May 1, 2010; about a week before my main fairy, Misty Starblossom. I remember that I deleted Pearl not long after Misty was created, because I didn't want two water talent fairies on one account.
I also had an animal talent fairy named Raven Brightshadow, whom I deleted when I made Echo Rainsong. I might've had a couple other early fairies too, but these two are the only ones I can think of right now.
Attached Images
File Type: png Pearl.PNG (90.7 KB, 23 views)
File Type: png Raven.PNG (99.0 KB, 21 views)

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 07-16-2015, 12:20 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
My first fairy ever was Julie, who remained my main and favorite fairy until Pixie Hollow's closure. She arrived in a pink outfit and with blonde hair in Fawn's braid.
Old 07-24-2015, 09:51 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Glory was my very first fairy, and also my main one. I've had a couple other fairies after her, named Fauna Foxspirit and Rainlily, but I deleted them to make Daybreak and later Peppermint.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 07-27-2015 at 03:22 PM.
Old 07-27-2015, 08:34 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
My first fairy was in the 2007 era, and her name was Poplar. I can't remember ANYTHING else, expect meeting a fairy on my first day who helped me out and was so nice. Now I think back, and think how that fairy's kindness probably pushed me too stay and play for as long as I did. I just remember the fairy's name. She may have been garden talent, but I can't be fore sure.
I'm glad I kept Clover, (my main and favorite) who arrived as a water talent rocking a purple outfit in '09.
Old 11-08-2015, 05:15 AM
Proud Light Talent Fairy
View Sunrise's Photo Album
Sunrise's Fairy
Awards Showcase
 Animal Masquerade Costume Contest Halloween Award 2016 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award Earth Day 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 72

My Mood: BerryNice
Sunrise is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
My first fairy was named seaweed I think, she was an animal talent. I first arrived in Maple tree hill. That was October in 2008. I didn't go on again until January 2009 only to find I'd forgot my account info. So I made several new accounts. I didn't get a membership until March of that year. My first main fairy was named Newt another animal talent, but I got that accounted terminated....unfortunately. Then I used a back up account, that's when I got a membership on Peppermint a water talent, then again that account got terminated...so I decided to start over a new with my main fairy Sunrise a light talent who was created in January of 2009. I miss my other fairies, but Sunrise is my favorite, because she represents a new start. I really wish Pixie Hollow would reopen.
Old 11-13-2015, 03:42 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
My first fairy was Silver Lightflower (July 2008)
I had created a fairy named Twinklebell but later deleted her for some reason
Old 11-13-2015, 07:45 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
I think I probably made a few fairies before this, but the first one I actually remember making is Lala Purpleflower. She was an animal talent fairy that I made together with my mom in January 2009.

I didn't really play much then, so I didn't fly with her much. In October 2009 I started playing more and created more fairies and deleted Lala to make room. I must admit I felt quite guilty about it for a long time and eventually re-made her on a different account. I feel a bit silly thinking about it now.
Old 11-15-2015, 05:35 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
My First Fairy was probably Stormy

I don't think I made a fairy before Stormy Lightningberry, and her Arrival Date was July 15, 2008.

----

Q: What did the talking watering can say to Garden Talent Fairy, Stormy Lightningberry?

A: Pour me, Stormy.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)