PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Fairy Bookclub

Fairy Bookclub Discussion forum for Fairy books

Old "The Trouble With Tink" Discussion

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-27-2014, 02:26 PM
Tinker Fairy
View FairiesFan93's Photo Album
FairiesFan93's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Smiley Story Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Penguin Awareness Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Adventurous
FairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent
Gonna be starting Fairy Haven And The Quest For The Wand, the Quest For Never Land, the continue with th chapter books with Vidia And The Fairy Crown.

And you have a good point on the spare hammers and such. It can be assumed most fairies take their talents very seriously, so would never lose their talent tools or be very careless during their talent. In Tink's case, she is more stubborn than most of the other fairies, so will go against the norm and in that case, the unexpected happened and she lost her hammer. If I were in her shoes, I'd have left it at the workshop before flitting around playing fairy tag, a good chance something could fall off and get lost.

I thought Tink would've found her old hammer again, that the bird (I believe?) took. I thought her meeting with Peter would fall through, and when she's in despair she sees the nest and the hammer glowing up in it.